Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,298 members, 7,910,560 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:54 AM

We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) (2154 Views)

EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) / Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) / Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:18am On Aug 30, 2023
Allah Yakara Lafiya, Yashigemaka Gaba Adukkan Lamarin ka Baba ๐Ÿ™

This man really sacrifices himself for Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Obituary Wailers will not sleep tonight ๐Ÿ˜œ grin grin grin grin Buhari is looking more fresher and younger. I love you so much โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜˜ my president.

* Buhari turn the North into London

* Buhari discovered crude Oil here in the North
*Buhari defeated Boko Harman technically

* What have Peter Obituary achieved so far?? grin

* I just received my monthly stipend today from my pay master PMB grin grin grin Many wailers here said after Buhari tenure I will be come jobless still yet am receiving my monthly stipend and monthly pension as a retired govt staff grin

* With the Buhari's achievements APC WILL remain in power till the second coming of Jesus Christ Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ Peter Obituary the GCE certificate fool is dead on arrive ๐Ÿ‘‡

* See my Leader Buhari looking fresh and enjoying his retirement in peace โ˜ฎ๏ธ

* Can Peter Obituary spend 1 night in Anambra? grin

Am proud of PMB and I will serve him till the end as my Leader.

Here in the North we don't take Buhari for granted ๐Ÿ‘‰ because he did so much for us. We value our own.

Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by Dreal1247: 12:34am On Aug 30, 2023
Prisoners who love their chains will surely remain in bondage. Thinking that Obi needd Nigerian money for any reason is hallucination. He wants to help you people. But your miopic mindset is a serious hindrance to your freedom.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:35am On Aug 30, 2023
Buhari is a good man, he provide for Niger republic, he build railways, bridges for Niger republic and lots more. Givers never lack. God says we should give and help the needy. What has Peter Obituary don for Niger republic so far? Obituary wailers should locate the nearest transformer and hug it
Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:36am On Aug 30, 2023
Dreal1247:
Prisoners who love their chains will surely remain in bondage. Thinking that Obi needd Nigerian money for any reason is hallucination. He wants to help you people. But your miopic mindset is a serious hindrance to your freedom.

You're talking out of point ๐Ÿ‘‰ Mr wailer from South east grin
Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:40am On Aug 30, 2023
Because Buhari discovered Crude oil here in the North, we sell fuel for as cheap as โ‚ฆ50. I don't remember when last I bought fuel since Buhari came to power, and I will never buy fuel again all my bills are been sponsored
Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by Naijanascam: 2:57am On Aug 30, 2023
After they chased you out of Kwara because of Isese..... this boy self

6 Likes

Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by ElSudani: 3:20am On Aug 30, 2023
Dreal1247:

We don't want him, he failed to help the people of Anambra.
Anambra people even came to Nairaland to call him a failure. If he couldn't help Anambra how is he going to help Nigeria?
Anyway, that question has been answered. He has been soundly rejected by Nigerians.
Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by Ladyclara002(f): 3:23am On Aug 30, 2023
Dreal1247:
Sincerely

3 Likes

Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by Benki003(m): 4:14am On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=125451397][/quote]

Have you mined skull ๐Ÿ’€ today ๐Ÿ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by Typing: 5:37am On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=125451397][/quote]

He is right. Peter Obi can not spend an hour in the EAST. Biafran Prime Minister Simon Ekpa is in control

Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by owem19(m): 6:34am On Aug 30, 2023
Matured response eternal lazy slaves
Dreal1247:

3 Likes

Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:31am On Aug 30, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

But you are still begging for data sub online and you still dey live for batcher for inside 'One man village. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by marsup: 9:13am On Aug 30, 2023
Nice... tongue
The one question I keep asking is....
Why is his "wife"Aisha not with him?
Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by Ozommadu: 9:28am On Aug 30, 2023
ElSudani:

Anambra people even came to Nairaland to call him a failure. If he couldn't help Anambra how is he going to help Nigeria?
Anyway, that question has been answered. He has been soundly rejected by Nigerians.

Anambra state is far better than your Ogun village

1 Like

Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by Gentlelox: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=125451397][/quote]but u are well known gateman that worked in outside Abuja
Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

But you are still begging for data sub online and you still dey live for batcher for inside 'One man village. grin grin

Oga if you need data I can dash u free data see my data balance

Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:02am On Aug 30, 2023
Typing:

He is right. Peter Obi can not spend an hour in the EAST. Biafran Prime Minister Simon Ekpa is in control

grin grin grin grin
Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:18am On Aug 30, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

we buy fuel 50 naira in the North

Boko Haram is dead in the North

Bandits are dead in the North

Food is everywhere

There's zero poverty in the North

North is greater than London

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

More drunks are online than offline ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:24am On Aug 30, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Oga if you need data I can dash u free data see my data balance

Victor Adoaojo, why you dey show me data wey you thief. grin

Why you no sell the data go rent better house, instead of that decrepit batcher wey you dey stay for Karu..
Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by Elsudani2: 11:27am On Aug 30, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Adaojo how far you still dey Trek with school bag ?
Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by Misterone: 11:48am On Aug 30, 2023
Dreal1247:
Stop talking trash! As if Obi will use his personal money to feed you
Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

we buy fuel 50 naira in the North

Boko Haram is dead in the North

Bandits are dead in the North

Food is everywhere

There's zero poverty in the North

North is greater than London

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

More drunks are online than offline ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

And Buhari and Emefiele shall continue to be ur worst Nightmare till the second coming of Jesus Christ
Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2023
Misterone:
Stop talking trash! As if Obi will use his personal money to feed you

Put sense of reasoning into his skull ๐Ÿ’€
Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by Contango(m): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
How many spoons of fuel? SMH
Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
Contango:
How many spoons of fuel? SMH

Get lost
Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
YET YOU PEOPLE ARE LITTLED ALL OVER SOUTH BEGGING FOR ALMS THAT YOU CAN EVEN FEED THEM?
Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by olisaEze(m): 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2023
Good for you. I guess your kids are now off the streets now and ur girls are no longer claiming Igbo names to ply their underage prostitution ba? Pls tell the ones doing iron condemn upandan the streets of Southern Nigeria they can now go back home and quit stealing from peopleโ€™s garbage bins now! grin๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by Aldol: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
ElSudani:

You must be the real Elsudani,we now have your fake version on nairaland
Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by ElSudani: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Aldol:

You must be the real Elsudani,we now have your fake version on nairaland

You are absolutely right.
Re: We Buy Fuel For โ‚ฆ50 In The North (Photos, Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
ElSudani:

You are absolutely right.

Gbam

(1) (Reply)

Yaradua Started The Aba Powerplant Project Not Otti / Young Nigerian Lunches Greenbook The Facebook Of Nigeria / The Wayward Ways Of Tokunbo Afikuyomi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.