Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,730 members, 7,918,246 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:41 AM

Tinubu Wants No Excuse, We Must Deliver-minister Of Interior Charges Agency Head - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wants No Excuse, We Must Deliver-minister Of Interior Charges Agency Head (356 Views)

What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? / NITDA: Pantami Charges Agency To Redouble Effort Towards IT Promotion / Pendulum: The Message Nigerians Must Deliver To Buhari Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Wants No Excuse, We Must Deliver-minister Of Interior Charges Agency Head by TheRareGem1(f): 6:08am On Aug 30, 2023
Minister of Interior, Hon. Dr Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, on Tuesday charged agency heads on the need to walk their talks as the country is in a critical point and in dire need of transformation.

Speaking at the brief with the Comptroller General of Immigration, Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola, and Controller General of the Nigerian Correctional Service, Haliru Nababa, the Minister reiterated the order of His Excellency, President Bola Ahmad Tinubu, on getting all hands on deck.

“I am just returning from a meeting with the president. He is not interested in excuses. We must work and deliver. Anyone who cannot help Nigeria to record progress must be kicked out because we can actually be great,” he said.

“Let me know your challenges. I am here to help you solve it. When you solve it and record success, I am also successful. The time of talks is gone. So, keep your talk. Let’s discuss solutions.

“Nigerians should not have to queue endlessly to get passports. No, this must stop. This is not the Nigeria of our dream. I need to know the challenges the agency is facing.

“We must all come together to deploy and invest our expertise to resolve them. Nigerians will take us up on our promises. If we have officers who are not ready for this rigorous process, we will excuse them.”

He reminded the agency heads that the new administration was not interested in usual talks and essay presentations, but actions to deliver value and growth.

He said: “Talks have not taken us anywhere as a nation. We must get it right. The Ministry of Interior is the heart of any nation. I want you to return to your tables and bring up action plans. It is my job to ensure the ministry is working.”

The Minister also underscored the importance of leveraging technology as a means to enhance efficiency and accuracy within the immigration and correctional services.

The minister highlighted that the implementation of advanced technological solutions could significantly reduce delays and streamline the handling of critical challenges.

“Technology has the potential to revolutionize our immigration and correctional systems, making them more agile and responsive. All I care, we need to embrace innovation and find ways to overcome the current challenges that often lead to bottlenecks in our processes. Our country is a great and important country. Let’s live up to expectations.”

https://www.facebook.com/100033775496972/posts/pfbid0d7ruFd3VF9AWUJzopgW5qPRusKqP3K3pNry8b5vQzhtXcbwdGirNYJ8pc6Lcqg7bl/?mibextid=CDWPTG

https://twitter.com/BTOofficial/status/1696633312855409105?t=uwBxfyGyOi5jnkmWKgMVQA&s=08

Cc lalasticlala Seun mynd444

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wants No Excuse, We Must Deliver-minister Of Interior Charges Agency Head by TheRareGem1(f): 6:13am On Aug 30, 2023
Way to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wants No Excuse, We Must Deliver-minister Of Interior Charges Agency Head by TheRareGem1(f): 6:13am On Aug 30, 2023
.. “Talks have not taken us anywhere as a nation. We must get it right. The Ministry of Interior is the heart of any nation. I want you to return to your tables and bring up action plans. It is my job to ensure the ministry is working.”

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wants No Excuse, We Must Deliver-minister Of Interior Charges Agency Head by Funmilayo8: 6:29am On Aug 30, 2023
The Minister of Interior, Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo is capable of doing all that he has promised to do seeing all that he has done so far. The country needs people like him to move forward. He is indeed the perfect man for the job.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wants No Excuse, We Must Deliver-minister Of Interior Charges Agency Head by Laryy360: 6:33am On Aug 30, 2023
Honorable Dr Olubunmi Tunji Ojo. Continue your good work. God bless you and God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wants No Excuse, We Must Deliver-minister Of Interior Charges Agency Head by koiki4bat: 6:35am On Aug 30, 2023
With your 2 months illegal office, you better rest, I'm sure Osinbajo no send you all these ones

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wants No Excuse, We Must Deliver-minister Of Interior Charges Agency Head by Simon00100: 6:43am On Aug 30, 2023
Impressive, kudos to you sir

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wants No Excuse, We Must Deliver-minister Of Interior Charges Agency Head by Goodman2023: 6:44am On Aug 30, 2023
When ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wants No Excuse, We Must Deliver-minister Of Interior Charges Agency Head by Joyce95: 6:47am On Aug 30, 2023
Hon. Olubunmi Tunji Ojo. Keep up the good work Sir. More Grace Sir.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wants No Excuse, We Must Deliver-minister Of Interior Charges Agency Head by bmbofficial1: 6:49am On Aug 30, 2023
We have confidence with you sir, keep it up

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wants No Excuse, We Must Deliver-minister Of Interior Charges Agency Head by DonDaDa234: 6:49am On Aug 30, 2023
I’ve followed the transition. Even if things aren’t as easy, we’re definitely on the right path as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wants No Excuse, We Must Deliver-minister Of Interior Charges Agency Head by Janetudeh(f): 6:51am On Aug 30, 2023
This man seems like an hands-on person. He is obviously ready to do the job and deliver, I really hope he delivers.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wants No Excuse, We Must Deliver-minister Of Interior Charges Agency Head by Adelekan40(m): 7:00am On Aug 30, 2023
Nigerians are yearning for true change, which I believe the change is here. It is doable, let's do it with BTO.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wants No Excuse, We Must Deliver-minister Of Interior Charges Agency Head by Ogbonna24: 7:03am On Aug 30, 2023
I'm sure you will deliver beyond our expectations

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wants No Excuse, We Must Deliver-minister Of Interior Charges Agency Head by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 30, 2023
Asiwaju mean well for Nigerians
We all know who wanted to deceive Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wants No Excuse, We Must Deliver-minister Of Interior Charges Agency Head by TeeMoney99: 7:49am On Aug 30, 2023
This Minister of interior is an action man. Straight to the point he is immediately passing the messages to the required agency.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wants No Excuse, We Must Deliver-minister Of Interior Charges Agency Head by Solape1: 7:50am On Aug 30, 2023
I believe so much in the ability of the new minister of interior. God will see him through.
Re: Tinubu Wants No Excuse, We Must Deliver-minister Of Interior Charges Agency Head by biFixit(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2023
Excuses should not be an acceptable raison detré for non performance especially from government agencies, ministries and departments, hence, Mr. Minister Of Interior, Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo should set a ceiling whose metrics everyone staff of the Ministry will be measured.

When their is high performance, there will rewards and where there are infractions, punitive measures should be taken.
Re: Tinubu Wants No Excuse, We Must Deliver-minister Of Interior Charges Agency Head by biFixit(m): 8:21am On Aug 30, 2023
Brilliant minds begets brilliant performance, we should have faith in his ability to deliver.

He has been tested once in the Private Sector as CEO of a leading tech firm, then, as a Public Servant as Chairman, House Committee On Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) where he performed excellently well.
Re: Tinubu Wants No Excuse, We Must Deliver-minister Of Interior Charges Agency Head by obamiyi(m): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2023
No doubt about Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, he is capable to deliver.
Re: Tinubu Wants No Excuse, We Must Deliver-minister Of Interior Charges Agency Head by Temmy1997(f): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2023
Hon Olubunmi is ready to do the right may God help him as he embark on this journey to make Nigeria a better place.

(1) (Reply)

APGA Candidate Reacts As Tribunal Orders Re-run In 8 Polling ​units In Nnewi / PEPT:Did You Notice The Cameras Weren't Facing The Judges When Passing Judgment? / Was Ojukwu A Warrior And A Hero?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.