Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,958 members, 7,973,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:35 PM

Military seizes power in Gabon - Foreign Affairs (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Military seizes power in Gabon (67450 Views)

President Ali Bongo Explains Why There Are No Term Limits In Gabon's Presidency / Protests Against Coup In Sudan As Military Seizes Power (Photos) / Mali's Coup Leader Assimi Goïta Seizes Power Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by masseratti: 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
lexy2014:

Are you bondage that u needed to free?

Is Google your enemy?

Did you consult google before you said that the worst democracy better than the best military rule?

Kindly use Google to answer the question...
How is the worst democracy better than the best military rule?
stop asking me questions on my mention Pls.. Na by force to answer you? All the time you using to type your question use it for something to better you life please.
Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by Pandar01: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
Arabk25:

Hypocrisy have eaten down into your bone marrow if it were obi that won this election I know by now military would have long taken over
Our past leaders where the once who failed this country just check their names you will find out

They would have taken over because Nigeria is determined by the yorubas and not Igbos ...

Aguyi ironsi, Ojukwu and zik na Yoruba abi..ode... Mumu.

Anyway Obi is just an imagination.

You all are now on qeue behind Atiku again...unstable mumus.

They want Biafra, they want as president president, now they are behind Atiku thay they once condemned

To know more about the destroyers of Nigeria ..read this 👇👇👇 that's one of them too..didirin Omo ale

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by Gunayo(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
When will it happen in Nigeria? Military should please come and take over in order to deliver us from this demonic party called APC
Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by lexy2014: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
masseratti:
stop asking me questions on my mention Pls.. Na by force to answer you? All the time you using to type your question use it for something to better you life please.

Since you have been type your responses, are you saying that has deprived you the opportunity of doing something for your life?

Are you bondage that u needed to free?

Is Google your enemy?

Did you consult google before you said that the worst democracy better than the best military rule?

Kindly use Google to answer the question...
How is the worst democracy better than the best military rule?
Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by lexy2014: 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
Papayaayasager:

Can ECOMOG reinstate Mr Bazoum simple yes or no.

Does ECCAS have a military intervention force like ECOMOG? simple yes or no
Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by Karnice600: 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
masseratti:
your opinion my brother.. I bet you never heard Fela songs in the 80s complaining about economic conditions in the country getting worse... Or this Yoruba musicians singing ìlú lè kó sọ wo lóde ọmọ de ń kí gbé àgbà kín gbé ka lu kú lon kí gbé owó. That song came out around early 80s if your father was enjoying then why were the people complaining country was hard way back then... My brother don't live in fools paradise. Nigeria has been on a decline per living conditions economically since 1960...thats my point.. It was never good talk less of better before.

My brother, leave those boys. They’re pathetic fools. See them in their large numbers. Those are the future of Nigeria. You see them and ask if Nigeria actually has a future. Fela’s mother was thrown off a balcony by military officers. The same Fela they idolize today sang against military government they re applauding. You just look at them and see “anywhere belle face” kind of future. These ones na to do dread, dye hair, wear earrings. Their heads, nothing dey inside.
Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by masseratti: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Karnice600:

My brother, leave those boys. They’re pathetic fools. See them in their large numbers. Those are the future of Nigeria. You see them and ask if Nigeria actually has a future. Fela’s mother was thrown off a balcony by military officers. The same Fela they idolize today sang against military government they re applauding. You just look at them and see “anywhere belle face” kind of future. These ones na to do dread, dye hair, wear earrings. Their heads, nothing dey inside.
no mind them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by Zege7716: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
Karnice600:

Just like Tinubu is still holding down Lagos and is supported by you and your brothers. Democracy can’t work..bla bla bla. So why couldn’t BVAS work? Maybe same reason why democracy can’t work or technical glitches abi? Deceive yourself.
If visas are placed before you, you’ll pick democratic systems to spend holidays or work, than totalitarian systems. Isn’t that stupidity?
Cho Cho Cho…,Democracy is not for Africa yet the day Sanni Abacha died, a huge part of the country was jubiliating. Now I ask you fools who know your history like retarded Ramaphosa of SA, was Abacha regime a democratic one?
Your fore fathers who sold their brothers to the Europeans, were they practicing democracy?
What works in Europe can’t work in Africa because of weather conditions; yes the weather of the mind.
If una like change to monarchy or military system of governance, you will never get a different result. Instead you get worse. Only idiots believe otherwise.
You select stupid leaders from stupid mindsets and cry about democracy failing. Ask your fathers how they fared under military rule. Same people championing endsars are the same lots applauding the military juntas. Confused lots everywhere.
When you should be calling for absolute human reforms and reorientation you’re calling for change from Democracy.
Since NEPA changed its name and got privatized by different DISCOs have you recorded a steady one month supply without interruption? ACN merged with another stupid party and produced APC, which later absorbed thieves who defected from PDP. Now do you still see any difference?
Look at your brothers who leave the country, a good number of them have soiled the name of the country, making it difficult for the few sincere ones to connect effectively for global opportunities. Maybe you’ll blame that too on democracy or poverty caused by democracy. I’ll be glad at this time to be proven wrong that your education wasn’t a waste of time and resources.
Idiots everywhere.

It seems u are the only one who understands the rubbish u are spewing. Your words are incoherent and lacks direction and substance. I just know that am talking to an hallucinating creature whose heart is full of bitterness and hatred towards his fellow man. Abeg ,slow down for the weed, it's not helping u.
Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by Shakathezulu1: 11:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
Aremwayne:
It was a mistake, by the way i am a military officer.
My friend, u better behave.
Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by OgaTheTop2: 2:00am On Aug 31, 2023
Chido26:
Gradually
...we are getting there cheesy
Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by DonroxyII: 2:20am On Aug 31, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Tinubu still dey dulling in Niger now Gabon , it's over for ECOWAS and west Africa
This is AU issue....

The Problem is AU allows Oddities to Happen under their watch ...

If AU were doing there work not bunch of weak ass leaders, the military wouldn't have the effontry & motivation to be usurping democracy.....

Where is the democracy where the people are not truly represented in a leadership & their aspirations are not being conveyed but some people seizing up a nation as if it is there private property.....

AU is a Union of Cowards, Those Dethroned President are only representing Colonial Interests not their People that's why it's easier for the Military!
Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by DonroxyII: 2:22am On Aug 31, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Good one.

Watch as AU and ECOWAS rush to condemn the action. They sit down and watch corruption, nepotism and election rigging take over Africa and they do nothing,but once the people react they start to talk .

The west also watch as Africa leaders plunder the resources of Africa and they do nothing,but will be quick to react once the people want to take their destiny in their hands.

Mr Biden,the gay right activist is only concern about Africa only when is has to do with deviant's,I mean the LGBTQ people.
He comes up with his usual,I will stop aid's and bla bla bla once his project LGBTQ is threaten in Africa. But you will never see him talk about election rigging and corruption in Africa.

Africa will continue to experience such actions until they start doing the right thing.
This is a Form of Revolution In Itself ...

The Military ain't Good themselves because you would discover that it's some colonial elements bankrolling them too ....

Until AU & African Leaders truly stands for African Interests, Usurpation would never stop.
Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by waldigit: 5:08am On Aug 31, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
The earlier Africa is recolonize, the better for us all.
Circle of failure especially in leadership.
Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by lexy2014: 7:54am On Aug 31, 2023
Papayaayasager:

Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by lexy2014: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2023
Papayaayasager:

Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by Papayaayasager(m): 10:29am On Aug 31, 2023
lexy2014:

Can ECOMOG reinstate Mr Bazoum simple yes or no
Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by Papayaayasager(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2023
lexy2014:

Can ECOMOG reinstate Mr Bazoum simple yes or no
Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by Papayaayasager(m): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2023
lexy2014:

Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by Aremwayne: 10:31am On Aug 31, 2023
Shakathezulu1:

My friend, u better behave.
Lol yes sir.
Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by Shakathezulu1: 11:02am On Aug 31, 2023
Aremwayne:
Lol yes sir.
My Boy. How are you.
Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by lexy2014: 11:45am On Aug 31, 2023
Papayaayasager:

Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by Papayaayasager(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
lexy2014:

Can ECOMOG reinstate Mr Bazoum simple yes or no,
Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by naija1stnigar(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
GeneralDae:

If the coup plotter is an unknown fulani man, would you accept it?
what is my business? So because the president is from my tribe means that he is there to defend my interest? Or is there any oath in each of our respective tribe that we must fight against anyone who fights against our tribesmen even if our tribesmen are on the wrong side of the story?
Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by GeneralDae: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
naija1stnigar:
what is my business? So because the president is from my tribe means that he is there to defend my interest? Or is there any oath in each of our respective tribe that we must fight against anyone who fights against our tribesmen even if our tribesmen are on the wrong side of the story?
So how does a coup favour Obi or favour you over what we have now?
Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by lexy2014: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Papayaayasager:

Can ECOMOG reinstate Mr Bazoum simple yes or no,

Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by Aremwayne: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
Shakathezulu1:

My Boy. How are you.
Who are you ?
Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by Papayaayasager(m): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
lexy2014:

Can ECOMOG reinstate Mr Bazoum simple yes or no...
Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by lexy2014: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
Papayaayasager:

Can ECOMOG reinstate Mr Bazoum simple yes or no...

Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by Papayaayasager(m): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
lexy2014:

Can ECOMOG reinstate Mr Bazoum simple yes or.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) / Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.