Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,600 members, 7,934,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:34 PM

Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni (14548 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation / This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by christistruth01: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2023
ronalmagic10:

As in eh..Tinubu is very liberal. I for one would have jailed pan.dora by now for instigating his mob and heaven will not fall

Even if heaven falls, I'll be happy it fell in my time. After all, we all have been praying to go to heaven

Look at this Obidients fake news Propaganda and incitement of Violence from no.less than Charley boy

The Woman never even attended Chicago State University

1 Like

Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by Trapnews: 10:54am On Aug 30, 2023
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Will there ever be a day in Nigeria post election that Peter Obi won't be in the news?

Come to think of it, is it a criminal offense for Peter Obi to sponsor the burial of Rufai's late father if true?

Don't Peter Obi like every other Nigerian have a right to freedom of association?

What really is Reno's bile for towards P.O and Rufai Oseni?

Didn't we hear the other day on same Arise TV that Oshiomhole's father's burial was sponsored by the state government?

Too many poorly directed script being thrown out there as news by the he-goat Reno Omokri.

P.O is a movement and he is a man God is with and if God be for a man, no one can be against him.

Here's another shameless Nigerian. You all gather and ridicule your president before the world because of sentiment and you expect countries to respect you at the point of entry? Una lamentation never start, Nigeria that is suppose to be visa free to many countries has been stained by you lot. Continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by enemyofprogress: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2023
itsme01:

Obasanjo that was jailing Governors, chasing Atiku out of Aguda house Aso Rock, Oshiomole NLC was been dragged anyhow, Zaki, Biam, Modakeke

I remember the northern young Almajiri boy that stone Obasanjo's convoy, they stopped and picked him up

Governance need iron hand in Nigeria

are you kidney me?
Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by christistruth01: 11:01am On Aug 30, 2023
itsme01:

Obasanjo that was jailing Governors, chasing Atiku out of Aguda house Aso Rock, Oshiomole NLC was been dragged anyhow, Zaki, Biam, Modakeke

I remember the northern young Almajiri boy that stone Obasanjo's convoy, they stopped and picked him up

Governance need iron hand in Nigeria

What did ModaKeke do you
Obasanjo peacefully secured a Peaceful resolution of the Modake / Ife Crisis and if you try to attack any of them they will both join hands to pound you into Submission so heavily that no one will tell you before you will know that they are relatives
Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by easzypeaszy(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2023
YourNextLevel:
Omokery (two edges sowrd)
FFKey (food lover)
Kayomi (senior advocate of non sence) Apapaaai (babalawo)
these are the real devils after 'Lie' left office.

Fix the names or not , na you sabi

If you know you know
So Tinubu is a good guy now
He no kukuma send una 😁😁
Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by MorataFC: 11:14am On Aug 30, 2023
Obi knows how to dodge questions, till today he hasn't answered the question of his "yes Daddy"
Peter Obi, Did you call bishop Oyedepo?
Answer loading..............................................................................................................................................................................................

Maybe the year 2027 answer will finally arrive
Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by Lama70(m): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2023
Fiscus105:
The very first time Obi came to Arise TV after presidential election, this was his comment " thank you Arise TV, thank you Mr Rufai for now and for every other day, thank you Mr Abati and thank you sister Ayo"

Rufai smiled back and said I'm honored.

It's not impossible, or out of place if Obi gives envelope to Rufai Oseni during his dad's burial. With the level of popularity that he enjoys now it is only natural that people would. Both politicians and business men alike.

Still surprising people comparing Rufai and Okinbaloye, some even says Rufai is the best.

How can an anchor man turned himself to spokeman of a certain man in an election and still say he is the best? He is not only spokenman but also attacking dog.

Anchor man that's supposed to be completely neutral?
Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by Burruchaga71(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2023
Seeing this idiot alive de vex me
Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by ada9ja(f): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2023
itsme01:
Tinubu playing Politics of maturity... If Tinubu wanted to act Like Olusegun Obasanjo and play the hard man Politics, many Obidioots would be missing or cooling off in Jail

Same goes to Buhari cos FFK, Omokri, and many people like you would have died cos of the insult heeped on him. Their similarity is failure
Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by Tflex01: 11:18am On Aug 30, 2023
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Will there ever be a day in Nigeria post election that Peter Obi won't be in the news?

Come to think of it, is it a criminal offense for Peter Obi to sponsor the burial of Rufai's late father if true?

Don't Peter Obi like every other Nigerian have a right to freedom of association?

What really is Reno's bile for towards P.O and Rufai Oseni?

Didn't we hear the other day on same Arise TV that Oshiomhole's father's burial was sponsored by the state government?

Too many poorly directed script being thrown out there as news by the he-goat Reno Omokri.

P.O is a movement and he is a man God is with and if God be for a man, no one can be against him.

Lol it's not a problem so far it is Obi that did it.

But it would have been a problem if it is Tinubu that did that to any journalist.

Clowns. grin
Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by Tflex01: 11:21am On Aug 30, 2023
denzel231:
Peter obi matter will kill y'all.. as una no see something take stain the man, una no rest... Fools everywhere. Even if he gave him money, na una money? Focus on your dying currency... 🤡 clowns

lol dem no see something stain the man abi you guys are blinded by prejudice. grin

Obi is just a fraudster with sweet mouth.
Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by Mccullum: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2023
Though, I'm not a fan of Peter Obi , there's nothing wrong giving some one he like money for the final burial of his father,
Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by cybersoldiers: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2023
itsme01:
Tinubu playing Politics of maturity... If Tinubu wanted to act Like Olusegun Obasanjo and play the hard man Politics, many Obidioots would be missing or cooling off in Jail

JagaBandits are the most useless things ever existed on the face of the earth.

Yoruba's supporting criminality should be a source of worry to you.

1 Like

Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by cybersoldiers: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2023
Tflex01:

lol dem no see something stain the man abi you guys are blinded by prejudice. grin

Obi is just a fraudster with sweet mouth.

Tinubu is the criminal Certificate forger and election rigger.

Yoruba's supporting criminality because of Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by IfnobeGod20: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2023
I was expecting Reno Omokri to point out any crime committed for giving gift or sponsor the burial rite of a deceased. Reno should come off of this. Even if he gift him a gift that is our culture in Africa. There is no way I go to greet those doing naming, wedding or burial that I won't gift them something, no matter how little. If I don't have anything I won't go visiting them.
Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by Alliswell248: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2023
YourNextLevel:
Omokery (two edges sowrd)
FFKey (food lover)
Kayomi (senior advocate of non sence) Apapaaai (babalawo)
these are the real devils after 'Lie' left office.

Fix the names or not , na you sabi

If you know you know

Advise Rufai Oseni to respond to Reno.

Obidafts and fake news are inseparable.
Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by Alliswell248: 11:48am On Aug 30, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Seeing this idiot alive de vex me

Ugm spotted.

We really dodged a bullet.
Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by Bar1941(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2023
Obi is the most dubious politician in Nigeria as of present, believe him at your peril.

A man that swore with his life not to leave a particular political party but had migrated to two other within a twinkle of an eye! Obi is green snake under the grass.

2 Likes

Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by Kindledlight(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2023
Armaggedon:
Arise must really be telling you guys the painful truth.

Arise tv that was established mainly with Nigeria money in 2013 courtesy Jonathan through Reuben Abati isn’t telling anybody truth let alone painful truth though there are some of of their staff that can be objective at times especially the business guy Rotus Odiri.

Is it Rufai Oseni I know that is always meeting Peter Obi is the one saying the truth?

A lot of Nigerians don’t know what happen underground that make some of these tv stations to politicise issues.

1 Like

Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by Philipmoon2(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
What is he waiting for, he should try it nah, or you and your co supporters should try rubbish.
Enemies of the country, just look at how Nigerians are suffering and you are here quoting rubbish!
itsme01:
Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by onlyboyson(m): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2023
 itsme01 
just a fool
Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by atinga1: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
itsme01:
Buhari, a military man couldn't do shit, na drug baron wan try am?
Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by duro4chang(m): 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
Obi is a criminal
Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by 2tpick: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
It baffles me that throughout the pre and post election period, all the dirt that has been ascribed to PO is yet to fill an A4 paper. Whereas others have been busy cleaning their stables, erasing and tearing pages off their criminal record booklets but still, their corrupt records can fill an encyclopaedia
Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by Ashley86400: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
ronalmagic10:

As in eh..Tinubu is very liberal. I for one would have jailed pan.dora by now for instigating his mob and heaven will not fall

Even if heaven falls, I'll be happy it fell in my time. After all, we all have been praying to go to heaven

Thank God power is not in your hands.
You want to jail people for speaking their minds as if that is a crime?
Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by MRMRMR: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nazgul:
There's no difference between Reno and FFK. They both lack integrity and can do anything to have their own share of the national cake.

Reno has dumped his principal (Atiku) and is fighting hard to force himself on Tinubu so he can be included in the sharing formular. What a shameless man.

To the issue at hand...every dignitary who attends a burial or wedding ceremony is expected to give cash gifts to the bereaved family or couple. It's the Nigerian way, I have a childhood friend who are close with Tinubu, and during the just concluded Salah, he (Tinubu) gave them cows. Would you call that bribe...of course not.

So if Peter Obi donated cash to Rufai, he did it as a guest and not to buy him. Cos with the way Rufai aggressively interviewed Peter Obi before the elections, by asking him critical questions, you'll easily know that he maintained a neutral stand all through.

To the issue of CSU, whether or not Reno reached the school is none of our business.

Atiku claims that someone named Tinubu actually attended CSU, but the Tinubu that attended CSU isn't the one ruling us, the one ruling us is using a certificate that doesn't belong to him.

During the just concluded ministerial screening, prospective ministers were thoroughly screened by the Senate and asked to produce their academic credentials. If Tinubu isn't trying to conceal anything, I don't see any reason why he's avoiding the public's call for him to produce his CSU certificate let everyone see it and calm down.

His continued silence is only making more and more people believe that he's actually using a Forged certificate to rule us.
Every dignitary who attended a burial bla bla, u see ur life 😆, trying hard to defend a bribe giver. Reno is far more interlligent than all obidients combine cos he is very objective. If by now with all the evidence available u still do not know that Tinubu attended CSU, then u need ur brain examined
Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by Day169: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
The court of public opinion.. may we not find ourselves in the dock.
Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by Fearyourcreator: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
itsme01:
cool

Even that staunt saraki do buhari them no born him papa well if na OBJ... E get old video for outside ... OBASANJO was trying to address some in public and they were making noise if you see as baba shut them like else he will deal with them ... I just dey laugh

1 Like

Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by Majesty7: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2023
Estello:

...As Reno Omokri Publishes CSU's Letter Affirming Tinubu's Studentship

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/controversy-trails-peter-obis-alleged-monetary-gift-to-rufai-oseni/

Giving monetary gift or not shouldn't be anybody's headache. Obi can decide to fund anything whatsoever in as much it is not illegal. I don't think this should anybody's concern. Rufai is neither a government officials neither working for the presidency or a terrorist. This is worthy of a news
Re: Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni by tabaralph: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nazgul:
There's no difference between Reno and FFK. They both lack integrity and can do anything to have their own share of the national cake.

Reno has dumped his principal (Atiku) and is fighting hard to force himself on Tinubu so he can be included in the sharing formular. What a shameless man.

To the issue at hand...every dignitary who attends a burial or wedding ceremony is expected to give cash gifts to the bereaved family or couple. It's the Nigerian way, I have a childhood friend who are close with Tinubu, and during the just concluded Salah, he (Tinubu) gave them cows. Would you call that bribe...of course not.

So if Peter Obi donated cash to Rufai, he did it as a guest and not to buy him. Cos with the way Rufai aggressively interviewed Peter Obi before the elections, by asking him critical questions, you'll easily know that he maintained a neutral stand all through.

To the issue of CSU, whether or not Reno reached the school is none of our business.

Atiku claims that someone named Tinubu actually attended CSU, but the Tinubu that attended CSU isn't the one ruling us, the one ruling us is using a certificate that doesn't belong to him.

During the just concluded ministerial screening, prospective ministers were thoroughly screened by the Senate and asked to produce their academic credentials. If Tinubu isn't trying to conceal anything, I don't see any reason why he's avoiding the public's call for him to produce his CSU certificate let everyone see it and calm down.

His continued silence is only making more and more people believe that he's actually using a Forged certificate to rule us.

Your last paragraph though… so you finally accepted that TINUBU is your ruler?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: BRGIE Begins Self-referendum Voting For All Igbos / CBN’s 22.5% Interest Rate Will Worsen Economic Situation – Peter Obi / APC Insists On Use Of Ebonyi Stadium For Its Rally Despite Government’s Objectio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.