Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,196 members, 7,884,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

Sikira And Rasaki - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sikira And Rasaki (887 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sikira And Rasaki by quietaduni(f): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2007
Once upon a time….there was a king who was very wealthy. The king had a very beautiful daughter called FUNMI and the king wanted a husband for FUNMI; the husband would inherit half of the King’s Kingdom. The king then organised a carnival for all the eligible men to come and participate so the winner would be the FUNMI’s Husband…………………, The price to pay is for the man to swim through a pool (the pool was filled with Snakes, Alligators, Crocodiles and other dangerous reptiles) so anybody that can swim through the pool from one end to another would definitely be FUNMI’s husband…

…….After waiting for hours and nobody could even attempt to swim through the pool, the King wad disappointed and was about to call the carnival off when suddenly the crowd saw a man that ran through the pool with a speed of light and everybody started clapping and cheering the guy……………meanwhile, the guy was still panting and trying to catch his breadth while all the clapping was going on. The guards helped the man to where the king was seated and that was the first time the man could even gather enough breadth to talk and before the king could say anything……………The poor guy asked: “WHO PUSHED ME?”………….
Re: Sikira And Rasaki by rubie(f): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2007
So where's the part for Sikira and Rasaki, abi is it the crocodiles and co that bear that name in this home video?
Re: Sikira And Rasaki by quietaduni(f): 9:28am On Sep 12, 2007
sikira is the daughter of the king&rasaki is the guy
cnt use u head to figure it out
Re: Sikira And Rasaki by rubie(f): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2007
quietaduni:

sikira is the daughter of the king&rasaki is the guy
cnt use u head to figure it out

I guess you have to take another long look at your post, there is nothing specifying that the king's daughter is Sikira b'cos you named her Funmi, and the man also doesn't have a name.

N:B: Didn't mean to insult you if I did, but just wanted to know who Sikira and Rasaki were. Thank you.
Re: Sikira And Rasaki by rubie(f): 9:38am On Sep 12, 2007
Just saw your profile, looks like you could be in the next MBGW.

It's cool though. I'm sure you'd like mine wen you take a look at it.
Re: Sikira And Rasaki by quietaduni(f): 9:44am On Sep 12, 2007
accepted that was my mistake

thanks 4 telln me abt my profile
Re: Sikira And Rasaki by rubie(f): 9:47am On Sep 12, 2007
My pleasure any time. Hope you liked mine?
Re: Sikira And Rasaki by quietaduni(f): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2007
saw urs bt was kind of shocked shocked
is that u
Re: Sikira And Rasaki by rubie(f): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2007
grin Ok I'll post the original now and change it latter. cheesy
Re: Sikira And Rasaki by rubie(f): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2007
I've changed it already.
Re: Sikira And Rasaki by quietaduni(f): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2007
u luk great 2
great dentation
nice smiles wink
Re: Sikira And Rasaki by rubie(f): 11:06am On Sep 12, 2007
Thanks and have a great day.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Touching It! / Little Johnny Quits Cussing / Arsenic Prescription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.