Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:50 AM

A Cry For Nigeria �� As A Contry And Africa As A Continent - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Cry For Nigeria �� As A Contry And Africa As A Continent (87 Views)

How Open Banking Fintech In Africa Will Shape The Continent / Hope Comes From Africa As Senegal $1 Testing Kits And $60 Ventilator(videos) / Another Nigerian Mobbed To Death In South Africa As Police Watch The Act. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Nigeria �� As A Contry And Africa As A Continent by Adewaleakpode: 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
Straight to the point, Nigeria and Africa has gone to where things can no longer to be taken lightly and I believed with all hands on desk we can make a change, please not this governments change but changes from individuals as a country let's have a common platform's from the government to the people nationwide to be educating them on how people can live their life without greediness, dubious, etc.
At this trying times with nothing to eat despite working with my state government as a civil servant and waiting for their normal little payment's The state government mistakingly paid me over 4 million naira.
Some are saying it's my turn to Japa as I already knows the root and has been praying for it cause of hardship.
I hustle legitimately but they all look as if we are doing nothing.
I have made up my mind to return the money, change for a better living for all Nigerians and Africa I cry for everyday.

(1) (Reply)

Set Goals For The Month / Heating Installation In Toronto ‐ Makki HVAC / What You Need To Know About Facebook Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.