Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,393 members, 7,947,659 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards Becoming An Item Again! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards Becoming An Item Again! (995 Views)

Nneze Richards Donates Blood On Easter Sunday (Photos) / Are They An Item Again? Kendall Jenner And Harry Styles Get Cozy In St. Barts.. / "Segun Dejo-Richards, You Beat Monalisa So Much She Ran For Her Life!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards Becoming An Item Again! by baskem(f): 11:30am On Oct 15, 2011
It's the modern day version of, "She loves me, she loves me not".

One day, Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards hate each other, the next day they're arm in arm and dining together, like last night, when they hit Da Tommaso in NYC. As previously reported, Denise has gone through periods where she couldn't stand Charlie's guts, feeling he was compromising their kids and making her life a living hell.

Charlie says he's a changed man, and judging by the HUGE smiles on their faces, it seems, Denise believes him, for now.

read more>>
http://www...com/2011/10/charlie-sheen-and-denise-richards.html
Re: Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards Becoming An Item Again! by baskem(f): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2011
and this came when Charlie was just named the highest paid tv actor even though he's presently out of work. hmnnnn, am not implying anything sha o! lolz
Re: Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards Becoming An Item Again! by BootyOnMe: 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2011
Abi oooooooooooooh! grin
Old faya wood nor dey burn finish quenchy oooooh!
I don't understand why people bother to get divorced.
Just take a break and re-connect.
Simple!

No matter how bad a person is, there is something you will miss in him or her. . . .THAT NO OTHER PERSON CAN GIVE YOU.
Everyone is unique! kiss
Especially, when your union has produced lovely children. . .a constant reminder in your life.
Spiritual bond!
No escape!
Re: Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards Becoming An Item Again! by koolJ1(f): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Abi oooooooooooooh! grin
Old faya wood nor dey burn finish quenchy oooooh!
I don't understand why people bother to get divorced.
Just take a break and re-connect.
Simple!

No matter how bad a person is, there is something you will miss in him or her. . . .THAT NO OTHER PERSON CAN GIVE YOU.
Everyone is unique! kiss
Especially, when your union has produced lovely children. . .a constant reminder in your life.
Spiritual bond!
No escape!
wow! This is lyk d most reasonable post ive read from yu! U sound really interesting this way instead picking on ppl. More lubrication. . .
Re: Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards Becoming An Item Again! by baskem(f): 12:06am On Oct 16, 2011
^^she's cool and down-to-earth, just like leashing out venom for fun though! lol!
Re: Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards Becoming An Item Again! by koolJ1(f): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2011
Lool
Re: Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards Becoming An Item Again! by baskemms: 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2011
Booty like the most of NLs are totally different to the NL personality in real life.
as some people feel high on drugs or alcohol. some feel high on NL
lolz
Re: Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards Becoming An Item Again! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2011
baskem_ms:

Booty like the most of NLs are totally different to the NL personality in real life.
as some people feel high on drugs or alcohol. some feel high on NL
lolz
angry
Re: Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards Becoming An Item Again! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2011
kool J:

Lool
wow im in love with ur signature. u look good as well
Re: Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards Becoming An Item Again! by baskemms: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2011
always in love with everybody! tongue
Re: Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards Becoming An Item Again! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2011
baskem_ms:

always in love with everybody!  tongue
thats not true. may be cos u havent said yes to me yet
Re: Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards Becoming An Item Again! by koolJ1(f): 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2011
toba:

thats not true. may be cos u havent said yes to me yet
wen we all say yes to you,der'l be serious trouble in d family oh! Berra try be monogamous
Re: Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards Becoming An Item Again! by koolJ1(f): 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2011
toba:

wow im in love with your signature. u look good as well
thanks!
Re: Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards Becoming An Item Again! by baskemms: 10:01am On Oct 17, 2011
lol.
dont mind him - toba, the serial toaster!
Re: Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards Becoming An Item Again! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2011
baskem_ms:

lol.
dont mind him - toba, the serial toaster!
maybe if u say yes to me, i amy stop toasting. cheesy
Re: Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards Becoming An Item Again! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2011
kool J:

thanks!
u are welcome angel
Re: Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards Becoming An Item Again! by baskemms: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2011
toba:

maybe if u say yes to me, i amy stop toasting. cheesy

you are yet to say anything dear, and you're expecting a yes!? lolzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards Becoming An Item Again! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2011
baskem_ms:

you are yet to say anything dear, and you're expecting a yes!? lolzzzzzzzzzz
yea  cos im always shy even though i have interest
Re: Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards Becoming An Item Again! by baskemms: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2011
really?  shocked
lolzzz, but you are not shy to have crush on multiple NL babes? 'serial crusher'!
Re: Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards Becoming An Item Again! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2011
baskem_ms:

really?  shocked
lolzzz, but you are not shy to have crush on multiple NL babes? 'serial crusher'!
u know i opened that thread for u and ua raent showing interest in me
Re: Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards Becoming An Item Again! by baskemms: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2011
lolz am blushing

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Expecting Anoda Tubaba Junior / D'banj Accused Of 419 - Is It True? / Beckham Jnr Becomes A Model, Isn't He JUST Like His Dad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.