Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,252 members, 7,964,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:37 AM

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike (29961 Views)

I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu / PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by casualobserver: 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Quite sad and disappointing how stakeholders in the PDP sat down to let Nyesom Wike attain "god status" in the party, through their inactions and feeble-mindedness.

PDP is a party of money and not principles, ethics, shame or pride. Whoever has the most money calls the shots in PDP. Wike had the money so he called the shots at one time. Atiku has the money now so he calls the shots, Okowa had money so he became the VP candidate…. that’s how it is for PDP. That’s how they roll over there. Everything and everyone is for sale to the highest bidder.

You have more money than Atiku tommorow and you go to PDP, you become their master. You become a governor of a state with money you become their master.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by HRMK: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
the truth must be here stated that none of all pdp members spends more on the party than wike!atiku only spends on his own campaign and not the party!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by ImperialYoruba: 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Wike has guts!
Mayyne, I just like his O.G (Original G**gster) style of dressing.
Reminds me of Don Corleone from the “Godfather” movie.

I dedicate “No Diggity” by BlackStreet feat. Dr. Dre and Queen Pen to him. Great jam!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KL9mRus19o

He's got class and style
Street knowledge by the pound
Wike never act mild, very high key on the profile

I like the way he spins it
No diggity, I like to bag it, bag it up
I like the way he spins it
No diggity!

Definitely great jam! grin

Wike loko iya won...shashangele!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by igwebuike01: 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Whalis:

He is Wike and not Nwike.
Ikwerres do not answer Nwike.
Wike in Ikwerre means Of New. Something new and not the Igbo Nwike which means a child of strength.
You people should try and respect others.
Pronouncing Nw as W is not peculiar to ikwerre alone. Many Igbos in SE do same, even write it like that. Ikwerre should go and create a distinct identity that can clearly distinguish them or shut up

1 Like

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Kukutente23: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
AmazingELixir:

My good friend take away that bitterness for Wike from your heart it will only cause you more emotional trauma...Wike is a politician and he did what politicians do and that is follow a the winning train.

Afteral Dave Umahi, Soludo, Hope Uzodimma, Ned Nwoko , Orji Uzo kalu and recently Pete Edochi's son are all from your region but they never supported Obi....don't be a sore loser dust yourself up and move on.
What nonsense is dis one saying?
I hope you will all retain the same energy when politicians in APC start going rogue and you won't call the betrayer or disloyal as you normally do.
I'm even amazed you can know my "region" simply by reading my comments. You must be clairvoyant
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

My Oga, na money u go dedicate to me.. Manu need song grin grin grin cheesy

Nor shaking bros. Money go land!
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by ImperialYoruba: 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
Who is PDP?
Wike is PDP.
Untouchable!

Tinubu wan't crazy when he gave Wike marching order to clean up Abuja and restore its glory.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Jseee: 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
When the party was at its lowest , Nyesom wike was there to bring it back up. PDP needs him more than he needs PDP .

1 Like

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by LeopardX: 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Quite sad and disappointing how stakeholders in the PDP sat down to let Nyesom Wike attain "god status" in the party, through their inactions and feeble-mindedness.
But doesn't he have a point?
First, zoning/rotational presidency is in PDP constitution (not Nigerian constitution o) . Did PDP honor it in the run-up to the presidential election last February? Nope.

Secondly, as governor, he delivered his state for PDP in the governorship, national assembly and house of representatives (11 out of 13) elections. How many PDP leaders delivered as much?

Finally, he informed all the PDP chairmen (national, zonal and state) and his state governor of his appointment to Tinubu's cabinet and they gave him go-ahead.

So what exactly is the antiparty activity that will get Wike expelled from PDP? 🤷

He's a lawyer himself and he's got them by the balls.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by blesdman(m): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ezemann:

No one remains relevant forever. Ask Fayose
When u play the game well, u every remain relevant. Even Fayose respects Wike guts
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by mkoabiola: 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
This is to show d fact that wike is bigger than d party
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by 4ward4: 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
Racoon:
One silly thing with Nyesom Wike is that he always forget how his predecessor - Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi was so arrogantly intoxicated with political power as NGF president that he extrapolated his obsession to the point of flexing muscles with President Jonathan.

The APC that goaded him on then, today have long left him to stew in his own juice. Being in the corridors of power is always a transient phenomenon. Hope he retract before it is too late.

you are comparing two different Scenarios. That you should pay attention too.
Wike holds PDP right at the balls and he is holding on tight to it. No political party will survive without having access to 3 major states Treeasury and population, this are Lagos,Rivers and Kano.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by foleskay(m): 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
ideynl1:
PDP is dead. That’s why APC doesn’t take them serious.

APC fears Obi more than the whole PDP
U lied. PDP gave APC a bloody nose in the last election. If not for the Obi spoiler that showed his ugly face,PDP would have been in power by now.
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Advancedman(m): 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKUy-CN7Qx8

Party has constitution and if anyone is this larger than the party then they will be larger than any political office and trample the nation constitution.
Charity begins at ward level.
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by chaloskyx: 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
Now ask yourself if a whole political party filled with people of power cant challenge this man and call him to order who are we mere civillians to question him truth is Wike isnt a leader he has no honor even among his elite class hes a power hungry self loathing man who puts himself above the people he represents but oddly enough Nigerians seem to like such opprrsive ppl as leaders and they love you for it as you make life easy for them to oppress you knowing they would get cheers and support we deserve our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Abbeytoy(m): 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
BoldBrainz:

But Wike is telling the truth.

How could someone who doesn't have anything to offer decide the fate of those who put something on the table?

Wike has 3 senators, 11 Rep and a lot of House rep, who else also have those?..

And don't forget his anointed son is now the Deputy Chairman of the party

They will need him to fight with his governor, chairman of his state and his wards chairman before they can suspend him, anything aside that is own goal.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Memphitz357: 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Wike has guts!

I dedicate “No Diggity” by BlackStreet feat. Dr. Dre and Queen Pen to him. Great jam!

Your stupidity is nearly reaching legendary status!
Congratulations. Keep up with the foolishness.
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Abbeytoy(m): 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
inoki247:
LOL dem used to tell us a Player can't be bigger than his Club...

Buh right now someone is bigger than's Party.....

He's their biggest shareholder and also their best striker. How can you discard such an asset?

He has stock in the longs and they can't do shit.
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Did you watch the video to listen to his side of the story.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Kobicove(m): 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
festacman:
There is more here than meet the eyes. Whatever receipt Nyesom Wike has that is holding PDP back from expelling him must be something dark or scandalous.

That PDP is still standing today is due to Wike and the top echelon of the party knows this.

The current PDP presidential candidate Atiku cannot be trusted to hold the party together because he changes party as frequently as the wind changes direction therefore they cannot entrust the salvation to his hands grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by AmazingELixir: 12:24am On Aug 31, 2023
Kukutente23:

What nonsense is dis one saying?
I hope you will all retain the same energy when politicians in APC start going rogue and you won't call the betrayer or disloyal as you normally do.
I'm even amazed you can know my "region" simply by reading my comments. You must be clairvoyant

I don't need to be have a sixth sense to know your region...you all have common traits.
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Johel(m): 12:46am On Aug 31, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Wike has guts!

Man...You should be ashamed of yourself,at your old age you still drown in self deceit...Your end won't be good if you do not reset your brain to always choose good over evil.

If we check,you must be some poor rat.
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Kukutente23: 12:47am On Aug 31, 2023
AmazingELixir:

I don't need to be have a sixth sense to know your region...you all have common traits.
Pity. The fault lies with your and not with me
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by emilo2bad: 12:51am On Aug 31, 2023
Antoeni:
May God Help Our Election Tribunal to Do The Right Thing And if Not, May He Strengthen Our Military to Chase Tinubu And All His Evil Acolytes.
Yes our army will do the needful, I trust northern army officers, they will come back again and head the military government

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Emyogalanya: 3:59am On Aug 31, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
If u're truly what nd who u claim 2b why did u rush to the court to get an injunction to bar PDP frm suspending u? U can only deceive ur gullible followers abeg. Ur end will be worse than that of Amaechi. Continue to talk like a child.
Pride is the only thing keeping him in pdp cos of shame of how to face amechi in apc. And his actions shows that gej is no longer in pdp
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by djon78(m): 4:39am On Aug 31, 2023
Racoon:
One silly thing with Nyesom Wike is that he always forget how his predecessor - Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi was so arrogantly intoxicated with the same political power as NGF president that he extrapolated his obsession to the point of flexing muscles with President Jonathan.

The APC that goaded him on then, today have long left him to stew in his own juice. Being in the corridors of power is always a transient phenomenon. Hope he retract before it is too late.

Wike is a very stubborn mule

PDP can't do anything

Because from 2015 till end of Buharis tenure
Wike funded PDP, gave them life

So on the moral ground
He has them by the balls

We Igbos call it off or

O jili ha offor

In Igbo culture
Someone that holds offor for you
No jazz or deity can hurt that person
It's signified by the white chalk nzu
In Christianity
It is called righteousness
Or clean hands

PDP can't do anything to Wike

And Wike though I don't like him
Is a very smart Man
He is much smarter than Rotimi Amechi
Also Wike don't betray

All the people that made him he is very loyal to them till today

Mary odili made Wike
He was her errand boy when she was Rivers State First Lady
She made Wike obiakpor Local government chairman
The second most powerful Local government in Nigeria
After Lagos island Local government

Wike has been loyal to her till today
Patience Jonathan also made Wike
He never forgot her

But Amechi have always been a betrayer
Whatever Rotimi Amechi is today
Peter odili made him

Amechi was working as errand boy to Dr odili in his Pamo hospital in Port Harcourt before 1999

When Dr odili contested for governor
He supported Amechi to contest for house of assembly

When they both won
Odili made Amechi speaker Rivers State assembly for 8 years
He later was picked by odili as replacement although they fell out

He later was made governor by courts
Amechi forgot his benefactor
The Man that gave him eyes to see

So Wike though very stubborn
Is much trusted Man
Than Amechi

And PDP can't do him anything

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by djon78(m): 4:49am On Aug 31, 2023
chaloskyx:
Now ask yourself if a whole political party filled with people of power cant challenge this man and call him to order who are we mere civillians to question him truth is Wike isnt a leader he has no honor even among his elite class hes a power hungry self loathing man who puts himself above the people he represents but oddly enough Nigerians seem to like such opprrsive ppl as leaders and they love you for it as you make life easy for them to oppress you knowing they would get cheers and support we deserve our leaders.

But Wike is hundred times better than Buhari

And we had the worst of Buhari for good 8 years

Abeg cut slack for Wike
He understands the game
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by azikiweironsi(m): 5:14am On Aug 31, 2023
JealousCobra:
🤠

He threatened to banish the former PDP chairman to political oblivion, he has already achieved that and so many other nonsense,, now I have starting to believe his boasting and jests on PDP.

Atiku is a mole in PDP he has no political guts, he is just a business man not a typical Nigeria politician.😎 The old man should go and rest joor!

Why should Atiku go and rest ?
He's still busy with CSU grin grin
Very useless and trying to be relevant.
He didn't fight the third position who claimed to be first position but searching for irrelevances.
He go search tire grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by BALLOSKI: 6:38am On Aug 31, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Wike has guts!

A greater jam!
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by mrksquare: 6:40am On Aug 31, 2023
sageb:

The power drunk wike boasting😁

@Mrksquare come and see

He is boasting because he knows the judiciary would always come to his rescue if he is suspended.

The judiciary is our biggest problem in Nigeria.
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Basic123: 6:44am On Aug 31, 2023
Racoon:
One silly thing with Nyesom Wike is that he always forget how his predecessor - Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi was so arrogantly intoxicated with the same political power as NGF president that he extrapolated his obsession to the point of flexing muscles with President Jonathan.

Have you advised ATIKU to retract?
Re: Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike by Alexrayz(m): 7:06am On Aug 31, 2023
Racoon:

With all due respect no one no one in nigeria have done what wike did he should be a yardstick haaaba an opposition leader turn to a minister and still seat on both throne lol no na this guy own na another level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibrahim Idris Arrives Dubai In Style. Photos / Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration / Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.