Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,553 members, 7,941,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

Village Girls Aren't The Best For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Village Girls Aren't The Best For Marriage (956 Views)

In Uyo, Guys No Longer Marry City Girls, But Village Girls (pictures) / Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) / These Girls Aren't Loyal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Village Girls Aren't The Best For Marriage by Truvelisback(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
Good day, fellas. I just red a thread a dude created here saying village girls are the best for marriage. This dude started calling city girls all sorts of names that you guys should avoid city girls and go to your villages to get wives for yourselves, lol grin. It is obvious that our Nigerian Nollywood movies has really blind folded our eyes. Don't be deceived with those movies you see that makes you think that village girls can't be promiscuous. I spent almost Seven years as an adult(apart from when I was a kid) and I must tell you that village girls aren't always what you think. Facts about village girls from my experience:
1. Most of them give gives birth to children too early or very early. Yes, don't be surprised that a girl of 25years old is already a grandmother probably because she gave birth to her kids too early e.g like 13 or 14 years old.
2. Most of them are single mothers: E choke you, yes. grin After the guy gets her pregnant and have children with her, he may dump her and date or get married to someone else. As a matter of fact, these girls may have different kids from different fathers and may still be single(single mothers).
3. The level of promiscuity there is higher than that of the city, yes. They don't mind bedding you as long as you have money 💰(not necessarily that you must be rich). Even if you are married, they don't mind.
4. Virgin girls are hard to get there than in the city: Yes, most of them are exposed to early sex compared to city girls. It is very hard to find a virgin girl who is 18 years old there. It is very hard. Not that they don't exist but it is very hard.
5.Village girls aren't mugu as many of you may be thinking: Dem eye tear pass your own. Dem eye tear for money too. In Summary, village girls aren't the best wife material but just as we have good wife material, we also have bad material among them. If you must get married to a girl from your village, open your eyes well. No go lose guard ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Village Girls Aren't The Best For Marriage by izonborn098(m): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
No where is safe...
But there is a difference between a woman with one kid and a woman without womb....
Prosmiscuous in village can never over ride that of a city.
I can cheat with any woman as long as i live in the city' but in the village that is impossible because people will know easily.
A woman in d city will find easy to cheat on you than the village because in the village almost everybody knows her unlike the city u can pay a far away hotel and do what you want to do..
Single moms are everywhere'' the cause of single moms in the village is 80% the men's fault because the women there believe in love more than the city babes so they always end up being disappointed by their male lovers.
Bringing a girl from d village to the city has another demerit except the few matured ladies' because when u bring them to the city, they also want to explore the city when seeing fine boys with cars and vice versa..
Above all matured and experienced ladies are the best in relationship. Either village or city..
Re: Village Girls Aren't The Best For Marriage by TemplarLandry: 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
grin Dem sabi jazz(science) well well.
Very innocently dangerous.
Re: Village Girls Aren't The Best For Marriage by Illegal1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
omoh.......village grls even spoil pass city grls..

all my village grls dn born finish ooh,tnk God say i no dey there slf,by now i 4 dn get lyk 5 children

1 Like

Re: Village Girls Aren't The Best For Marriage by Jeon(f): 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
Food for the yellers.

Recycling ♻ same topic everyday.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Village Girls Aren't The Best For Marriage by Kobojunkie: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
Jeon:
Food for the yellers.

2 Likes

Re: Village Girls Aren't The Best For Marriage by MrsTwrite(f): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
💯 true.
Re: Village Girls Aren't The Best For Marriage by Sag1ttarius: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
Jeon:
Food for the yellers.

Your eyes are intimidating.

2 Likes

Re: Village Girls Aren't The Best For Marriage by Illegal1(m): 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
Sag1ttarius:
Your eyes are intimidating.
omoh.......i love such eyes.

1 Like

Re: Village Girls Aren't The Best For Marriage by Truvelisback(m): 12:01am On Aug 31, 2023
izonborn098:
No where is safe...
But there is a difference between a woman with one kid and a woman without womb....
Prosmiscuous in village can never over ride that of a city.
I can cheat with any woman as long as i live in the city' but in the village that is impossible because people will know easily.
A woman in d city will find easy to cheat on you than the village because in the village almost everybody knows her unlike the city u can pay a far away hotel and do what you want to do..
Single moms are everywhere'' the cause of single moms in the village is 80% the men's fault because the women there believe in love more than the city babes so they always end up being disappointed by their male lovers.
Bringing a girl from d village to the city has another demerit except the few matured ladies' because when u bring them to the city, they also want to explore the city when seeing fine boys with cars and vice versa..
Above all matured and experienced ladies are the best in relationship. Either village or city..
Cheating and people knowing easily is true. I can relate. News spreads faster and easily in the village than in the city.
Re: Village Girls Aren't The Best For Marriage by izonborn098(m): 12:07am On Aug 31, 2023
That is why when u meet a better woman in the village you will never be afraid of dna'' but in the city you can't just believe women like that especially the working and business ladies.. They have the opportunity to cheat anytime and anyday...
Village life is different from the city... Though even the village is not pure but advantage dey...
Truvelisback:
Cheating and people knowing easily is true. I can relate. News spreads faster and easily in the village than in the city.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / I'm Going To Igboland For The First Time / My Girlfriend Travelled To Canada, Her Best Friend Seduced Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.