Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,372 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:47 AM

Should The Nigerian Police Force Be Disbanded? Live Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should The Nigerian Police Force Be Disbanded? Live Poll (592 Views)

Photo: Channels' TV Live Poll: Over 75% Of Nigerians Approve Of Buhari's Job / APC Currently Conducting A Live Poll On Buhari's 100 Days / Live Poll Update From Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should The Nigerian Police Force Be Disbanded? Live Poll by zalak45: 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2011
With all the failings? Kindly vote and let your voices be heard!!!

http://www.naijavote.com/main/view/815
Re: Should The Nigerian Police Force Be Disbanded? Live Poll by Kobojunkie: 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2011
@Poster, are you in your right mind at all? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should The Nigerian Police Force Be Disbanded? Live Poll by zalak45: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2011
why would i not be? its a poll.
Re: Should The Nigerian Police Force Be Disbanded? Live Poll by Kobojunkie: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2011
Why would anyone think to suggest that the Police Force, in charge of maintaining law and order in the country, be disbanded?
Re: Should The Nigerian Police Force Be Disbanded? Live Poll by zalak45: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2011
Well how well has this 1 been doing its job? Some people think it might be good to start afresh, some ppl think its too corrupt, some ppl think its okay for it to stay the way it is, ppl like you cheesy but as I said its a poll and it has many options,
Re: Should The Nigerian Police Force Be Disbanded? Live Poll by Kobojunkie: 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2011
So, if something is not working the way you ought to, rather than work to fix it, you discard it?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should The Nigerian Police Force Be Disbanded? Live Poll by zalak45: 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2011
As i said b4 it is a poll, we dont have to both agree on how to solve it, and i never told you how i voted, so rather than make this personal, chill and vote,

(1) (Reply)

Gadhafi Is Reported Dead / Children That Prefer Foreign Slavery Than Rot At Home / More Question Than Answers Concerning Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.