Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think (2618 Views)

Check These Photos Out / OMG! What will you call this! (photos) / Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by Zandra1(f): 12:21am On Sep 14, 2007
henrywhatever please mind your own business. U are guided by ur own stupidity and I think u also need damn a job. Ure an imposter and a sheep in wolfs clothing too. Unlike u, i dont need forever to compose what i write. If u wanna advice someone give it it to that drug dealer called druggie cause he needs a detox before he dies. Or better still find the cause of the problem before u advice.

@druggie, as your stupid name suggests its like uve taken too much ganja so u decided to come here to ramble like a fucking idiot. Even if no man would look at me I would rather kill myself than stoop to the level of an slowpoke like u. Ure nothing but a retard. An ugly mofo and whether u like it or not am damn out of your league. Go eff yourself cause thats all ure good at. Man LovePeddler. Ure nothing but a french fried gay so go do what u do best, sucking on infested joysticks. Like I said eff off bitch and cut the poster a slack cause an ugmo like u need not show your wart infested- pus drooping -face to make a comment when the beautiful ones are speaking. Am not crying or whining about the way the poster looks but rather u decided to be a person and bring your immature ass in here so bring it on RoosterDrinker. Ure actually the one that referred your first comment to me so who the eff is whining due to my opinion. Fool u should have ignored it but dang boy u need to be a smelly ass and reply don't u. Please go kill yourself over the ganja u smoke cause i aint got none for u. Even if am a slut I will never do u cause am out of your league. I don't do infested pigs or retards sorry. Try the next door. Mother whoring bitch. For the record am not Omo Eko.
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by henry007(m): 12:45am On Sep 14, 2007
zandra i really think u need an attitude check.bitch u just blurt out ,swearin up and down like a local bitch chic.i don't think there's any diff between ubitch and druggie, in fact she's better off ,because she came unto u wid the truth and u ova reacted like a spoilt rotten child.bitch u really need 2 give up all these your long swear list of swear word.bitch you're so predictable. i'm sure the minute u read this.,.,.,BANG bitchu are at it again doin what u know how 2 do best ,.,.,.,curse.
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by druggie233(m): 12:55am On Sep 14, 2007
@Zandra1

Haba you no get life shocked shocked shocked

so it's paining u like this shocked shocked shocked just because i said your monkey ass was ugly cry cry.

anyway am enjoying your show cool cool cool

@henry007

Why are you wasting your time replying to this mufo shocked tongue tongue, ignore her jare

Btw, you can never be Omo Eko cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, for where lai lai
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by Zandra1(f): 1:10am On Sep 14, 2007
Henry the mother of all bitches am not the one in the pics so I dont need u both to tell me truths or lies. Like the mother of all bitches that u are u curse a lot too. U think ure too matured by calling me a bitch and at the same time telling me to ignore drug dealer. Ure a retard.

@druggie, Omo Eko can never be likened to me cause we're two different people besides am too unique and beautiful to have a comparison. U said am whining yet with ur skank breath u followed me to another thread. I aint crying or whining cause I got a life. U dumb fool with no job has been following me around. I made a comment and u had to twist it so it lead to this. If u got a life like u think u do u would've had enough sense to see what I meant in my first comment and not be following me around the site like a whiny little bitch wi wi wi. Deal with it limp dick cause u caused it. U should have read my first comment before u made ur uncultured reply.
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by druggie233(m): 1:19am On Sep 14, 2007
Zandra1:

Henry the mother of all bitches am not the one in the pics so I don't need u both to tell me truths or lies. Like the mother of all bitches that u are u curse a lot too. You think ure too matured by calling me a bitch and at the same time telling me to ignore drug dealer. Ure a retard.

@druggie, Omo Eko can never be likened to me cause we're two different people besides am too unique and beautiful to have a comparison. You said am whining yet with your skank breath u followed me to another thread. I aint crying or whining cause I got a life. You dumb fool with no job has been following me around. I made a comment and u had to twist it so it lead to this. If u got a life like u think u do u would've had enough sense to see what I meant in my first comment and not be following me around the site like a whiny little bitch wi wi wi. Deal with it limp privates cause u caused it. You should have read my first comment before u made your uncultured reply.
LOL you u know the definition of Unique hmmmmmm i don't think so, just shut your mouth

lmfao you are beautiful shocked shocked shocked shocked in your dreams cry cry cry

No one brags about their beauty, if they are really 100% of themselves, abeg embrace your ugly ass since no one else will.

LOL I knew your stinky ass was a slut, y do you keep taking about my private you want to suck on it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, I don’t mind you giving my some teabags but don’t hurt my ball

lol uncultured shocked shocked, abeg stop taking and using words of contexts

SHE’S A LovePeddler

SHE’S A LovePeddler

SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2)

Where Can I Get Good Quality Skirt Suit / Ready To Wear English /ankara Dresses / Make Beauty Soaps With Nigerian Ingredients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.