Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:57 PM

Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This (33964 Views)

Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) / Nonuplets: Halima Cisse, Malian Woman Gives Birth To Nine Babies In Morocco / Anthonia Aniemene Dead: Widow Falls Sick, Dies, Was Forced To Drink Concoction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by Expanse2020(m): 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
Evestar200:
I don't even have up to 10 followers on Twitter. grin grin grin

That's the reason I didn't bother taking it to Twitter because I fear it won't go viral.
you just have to find a newspaper or radio station to do the work..
Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by DonXavi(m): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
e
Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by Kobojunkiee: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
Expanse2020:
Norma Normal for now the Husband don Japa but na government babies them be
Which government? The Government wey still does not have a plan as to how to take care of the millions of orphans wey full the place. That Government? undecided
Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by Authority717(m): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2023
Deleted
Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by Luckysbab: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
The Nigerian Consular General in Douala already paid her a visit and confirmed.
Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by perdollar(m): 6:31am On Sep 02, 2023
They should arrest her, she's into trafficking. By their forehead and name, you shall know them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do People Abandon Their Single Friends After Marriage? / My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son / Mr Hope Ejerovbo Is Missing In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.