Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,853 members, 7,909,204 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:42 PM

Learn These Tech Courses If You're Ready To Japa - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Learn These Tech Courses If You're Ready To Japa (463 Views)

Giving Away My Paid Udemy Tech Courses. Get In Now! / 700gb Tech Courses @3k / Friday Giveaway! Test Your Knowledge Against These Tech Questions And Win. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn These Tech Courses If You're Ready To Japa by velvets: 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
Do you know that there are some no-code tech skills you could have that will put you in the limelight to get jobs outside Nigeria easily?

Below are some of the courses that I can recommend:

1. Data Analysis
2. Cyber Security
3. Product Design and Management
4. Cloud Computing
5. Business Analysis
6. Animation

Great news, there are self-paced platforms that will allow you to learn these courses online for free or almost free. Here are 3 platforms I can recommend:

1. YouTube (Free but no certificate) - https://youtube.com
2. Certit (₦1,000 per week and diploma certification from universities in Nigeria) - https://certit.co
3. Udemy (paid courses and optional certification) - https://udemy.com.

So choose now and learn a tech skill today.

Recommending the number 2 from the 3 recommended platforms.

1 Like

Re: Learn These Tech Courses If You're Ready To Japa by LikeAking: 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
Which of dem u sabi?
Re: Learn These Tech Courses If You're Ready To Japa by velvets: 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
LikeAking:
Which of dem u sabi?

I know product design
Re: Learn These Tech Courses If You're Ready To Japa by LikeAking: 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
velvets:

I know product design

Ok, nice to hear….

1 Like

Re: Learn These Tech Courses If You're Ready To Japa by velvets: 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
LikeAking:

Ok, nice to hear….

Thanks, do you know any of the tech skills also?
Re: Learn These Tech Courses If You're Ready To Japa by LikeAking: 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
velvets:

Thanks, do you know any of the tech skills also?

Cyber security….

I am also MERN stack dev…..
Re: Learn These Tech Courses If You're Ready To Japa by velvets: 12:05am On Sep 01, 2023
LikeAking:

Cyber security….

I am also MERN stack dev…..

Wow, that's nice. Hope it's paying well
Re: Learn These Tech Courses If You're Ready To Japa by LikeAking: 12:09am On Sep 01, 2023
velvets:

Wow, that's nice. Hope it's paying well

It’s paying….

(1) (Reply)

IT Trends / Cheapest Data Package On Bb, Android And Ios / How To Boot Your Samsung Galaxy S3 In Recovery Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.