Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,860 members, 7,883,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

We Handed Over $550 Billion Economy To APC – PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Handed Over $550 Billion Economy To APC – PDP (10055 Views)

Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) / We Handed A United Nigeria To Buhari, PDP Replies APC / Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: We Handed Over $550 Billion Economy To APC – PDP by pquaver(m): 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2023
Kukutente23:

Hehehe.
You majored on jokes in your undergraduate studies I guess

Like is to meant to be humorous.. I am mot killing myself for anybody or politicians, i prefer Tinubu to obi no be say i go carry am for head.. Like obidients
Re: We Handed Over $550 Billion Economy To APC – PDP by Kukutente23: 12:39am On Sep 03, 2023
pquaver:

Like is to meant to be humorous.. I am mot killing myself for anybody or politicians, i prefer Tinubu to obi no be say i go carry am for head.. Like obidients
You no carry Tinubu for head yet you're defending him
You must be an hypocrite
Any neutral mind knows that PDP years were far better than APC years so far
Not only that, the same Tinubu who opposed subsidy removal on the grounds that people will suffer is the same person who removed it first thing when he took office.
Yet in your mind you no carry Tinubu for head
Wetin com dey your head wey dey make you think like dis
Re: We Handed Over $550 Billion Economy To APC – PDP by pquaver(m): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2023
Kukutente23:

You no carry Tinubu for head yet you're defending him
You must be an hypocrite
Any neutral mind knows that PDP years were far better than APC years so far
Not only that, the same Tinubu who opposed subsidy removal on the grounds that people will suffer is the same person who removed it first thing when he took office.
Yet in your mind you no carry Tinubu for head
Wetin com dey your head wey dey make you think like dis

Be like u dont know what it means to carry something for head.. It doesn't mean i will watch you lie ur way through with obi.. When i know u r lying.. You claim obi is as sweet as short Bread, a saint... Naaa i cant let that pass... Obi is a thief like every Nigerian politician.. I will defend my opinion of that any day any time..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"IHRC Refers Nigeria Army (Zaria) Massacre To International Criminal Court" / Fuel Subsidy Removal Necessary To Avert Financial Crisis – Tinubu / 8 Killed, 3 Injured In Multiple Explosions At Baga Road In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.