Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Dilemma Of A Single Mom - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dilemma Of A Single Mom (1338 Views)

Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted / My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. / I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Mom by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
BlackAdam65:
■ that does not give her a reason to marry an inferior being there are still million of men in the continent that are willing to marry her she should pray and they will come to her she shouldn't see those unclean animals called Caucasians as an option
So, you Nigeria men deem her inferior to you, yet you Nigerian men think even after that, that you get to decide for her what she can or cannot want? Oi vey! Set her free abeg make she live her life freely without your many Nigerian nets and delusions!undecided
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Mom by Error401: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
You dont have to be bitten twice, take your time.
If its too good to be true, its probably not true, maybe there is a catch? Or what do I know seff! Madam, just make your decision abeg!

Oruebube2024:
Good day nlanders,I will make this short as possible.

I arrived France early this year(January) for my postgraduate studies

Just after some months,I met an eu guy. It was love at first sight. He is good looking,well to do,takes care of me ,and infact I am begining to feel that the talk of western men not spending on women is a myth.

He proposed august and I was excited but worried about how fast things moved. I am yet to get used to this new environment .

I informed my parents but they are not as excited I am reasons being that they wanted me to settle with a Nigerian with papers. They have been citing how westerners don't value marriage,easily divorce etc but I am cool with him.

He plans to adopt my daughter and I bring her over,but my parents insist on my daughter growing in Nigeria till she is 18 so that she doesn't get polluted with LGBTQ,atheism and other strange influences .

I am really confused about everything and have been praying for God guidance.

What if the Nigerian men in diaspora are not forthcoming?but they don't see it this way.

I will be waiting in the comment section.
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Mom by Akinksquare: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
Good day nlanders,I will make this short as possible.

I arrived France early this year(January) for my postgraduate studies

Just after some months,I met an eu guy. It was love at first sight. He is good looking,well to do,takes care of me ,and infact I am begining to feel that the talk of western men not spending on women is a myth.

He proposed august and I was excited but worried about how fast things moved. I am yet to get used to this new environment .

I informed my parents but they are not as excited I am reasons being that they wanted me to settle with a Nigerian with papers. They have been citing how westerners don't value marriage,easily divorce etc but I am cool with him.

He plans to adopt my daughter and I bring her over,but my parents insist on my daughter growing in Nigeria till she is 18 so that she doesn't get polluted with LGBTQ,atheism and other strange influences .

I am really confused about everything and have been praying for God guidance.

What if the Nigerian men in diaspora are not forthcoming?but they don't see it this way.

I will be waiting in the comment section.

I use the head of your parents and your daughter to beg you, please don't fall for the trap ooooo. If you enter one chance, you will forever regret your actions ooooo. God bless you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Foods Can You Introduce To A Six-month Old Baby? / Guy See's Wife After Surgery As If For The Very First Time. / Why Marriage Are No Longer Working In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.