Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,800 members, 7,918,591 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:21 PM

Entrepreneurship - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurship (103 Views)

Helpful Tips For Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program 2018 Application. / Apply For Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2018 / 5 Thoughts Inhibiting Entrepreneurship Growth In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2023
Watch & Subscribe ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mcVJwMFT8U?si=4W_gSalut34kKMJY

Entrepreneurship is a journey that a salary job cannot teach you. I can attest to this, especially for those who aspire to be entrepreneurs. It is hard work. For example, my client contacted me three days ago, on Monday, to work on his ads. I had a very stressful day following up on another client who needed my services for a website, and I had to turn him down because peace of mind is key!

Even though I was extremely tired, I had to work on the ads for the two campaigns at 1 AM. Guess what? They got rejected, and I had to start all over again.

To clients: I understand that you want your ads to run immediately, but please allow ads experts to take their time to work on your ads scheduling in order for you to get leads. You need results!

Back to the conversation, I had to work with the client and create another ads caption, flier, and video that is suitable for ads policy today. You have already seen the brand post it, and it looks great!

The ads are already ongoing and active, and according to the client, they have been getting leads. Indeed, we are good at what we truly do.

Reach out to Digital Bimpe to be your Ads Facilitator and Ads Expert.

Contact Digital Bimpe to be your Digital Marketer.

Recommend and refer us to someone who might need our services.

Hashtags:

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwnwvZttnKF/?igshid=NjFhOGMzYTE3ZQ==

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Here's A Short Story About How I Met A Great Music Promoter On Fiverr / Gistpaddy: Connect, Discuss, Earn! / Visibility In Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.