Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,890 members, 7,879,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses (46736 Views)

Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon / Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" / Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by am0s(m): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
Abge Shey e later see any money...cause all.this nonsense
Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by seborrhic: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
He did money ritual and forgot to do ritual that won't make him to get caught.
These are the numerous fo ols babalawos scam off in the name of phantom money rituals.
There is NOTHING like ritual that would make one to become rich overnight or over a lifetime.
The people that make money from "money rituals",actually come from the sales they make to already rich people or people so gullible that they sell their properties or even steal to pay for body parts in the mistaken belief it would make them rich.
For eg,the babalawo tells one idiot that he has juju that can make him rich if he brings a human being or kills one and bring the body parts,he in turn sells the body part for say N2-5million to a different gullible person that can raise the fund.
By the time this babalawo or go between or direct dealer does 10 of such deals,he makes 20-50m,depending.
He then uses it to build a hotel,fuel station or plaza and builds a beautiful house with cars,depending on how much he makes.
People will now say that person made his money directly from the magic of the rituals,not knowing it was the sales of body parts of the murdered person.
There are some rich businessmen for eg that are sold scam that they would be fortified or do well in their businesses or if they are facing business challenges that it would be overcome.They are now told that it can only succeed if a human is sacrificed for his/her body parts.They can't produce these parts themselves but the babalawo now tells them he can produce it or knows someone that does it for him,but the charge is ₦10m-₦50m depending on how rich they feel the person is or how desperate he is to raise funds for it to solve his challenge.
By the time you pay a babalawo or go between such amount to murder someone for his or her parts,is the person not already a millionaire.
Meanwhile he that went to the babalawo to have his challenge solved will still be riddled with it or if lucky,by mere coincidence or the extra effort he puts because of his/belief in the babalawo jazz,the problem becomes solved!

2 Likes

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
dettolgel:
I thought Yoruba people have respect for their father?

I would rather a child that wakes his dad with a kick than one that harvest his father's private part. grin
Prostate for him in the morning, behead him at night. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by sameks08(m): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
Problem child God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by stjudas(m): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
Na normal something for the ewedu-guzzlers.

4 Likes

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Omoawoke2(m): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
Omoh!!

1 Like

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Cantonese: 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2023
What a wicked son? Look at his miserable goat like face. He took a decision that his father was worthless living. He should be tied with a rope and made to experience the painful death he inflicted on his father.

Who knows, the father too probably was wicked to his own father at his own youthful age.

1 Like

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Exceed15: 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2023
Pray for a child that will be a blessing to you. A girl child will not do this to her father.
Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by NSK4U(m): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
I'm shuddered by this news, God what a world?

A son with his own hands kill the man that gave him life and went deeper to touch his private part?

Ah Chukwu-Okike abiama mee ebere!

2 Likes

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Ashirioluwa: 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
It is better for a woman to have a miscarriage than to give birth to this type of useless, evil being.

3 Likes

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by okoroemeka(m): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
At this point, a state of emergency needs to be declared in Ogun over ritual killings.
The silence that is coming from the Yoruba elites and Leaders is what shocks me the most,how can such harrowing and grisly habit turn into a culture,are they part of the problem?is ritual killing so ingrained and institutionalised in Yoruba culture that they are all guilty?if this news of a 20yr old boy cutting off his father's private parts for money ritual does not shock them into action then I will know that human sacrifice is part of Yoruba culture,hese and many more are critical questions we must ask ourselves

7 Likes

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Germi9: 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ogun State and Rituals
They Stink

3 Likes

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Kennyswag: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
all this ritualistic wey they use yahoo cover.. na ogun go kill una..
police too should remove his private part with ak47 bullet

1 Like

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by GanagiBitrus: 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2023
okoroemeka:
The silence that is coming from the Yoruba elites and Leaders is what shocks me the most,how can such harrowing and grisly habit turn into a culture,are they part of the problem?is ritual killing so ingrained and institutionalised in Yoruba culture that they are all guilty?if this news of a 20yr old boy cutting off his father's private parts for money ritual does not shock them into action then I will know that human sacrifice is part of Yoruba culture,hese and many more are critical questions we must ask ourselves
Well said.

2 Likes

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Kennyswag: 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2023
Kriss216:

Remove skull mining from SW, you have Somalia staring at you.
but igbos die in motor accident everyday while attempting to run to the SW for greener pastures... cool
Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by cococandy(f): 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2023
Oh my gosh

1 Like

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by gordonsmat(m): 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2023
Well, I'm not surprised. Even before I read the story. Immediately I saw the Headline, I know this is coming from Ogun State. The Organ harvesting people. May the Almighty God open their eyes.

4 Likes

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Abu4shizo: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
All they want is money, YORUBA.. they can do anything for money. na only collect and transfer de their brain

3 Likes

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Confirmedzombie: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
Haba
The FG must urgently declare a state of emergency in all SW states due to the high rate of ritual killings.

Enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by brainycaleb(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
slam7000:

Not just that, the demon chopped off the mould that casted him.

Sacrilege😡🤬😡🤬

As in ehn
Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by jayad65(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
that's something really weird
Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Dennisochampa: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2023
taylor89:
Ogun state

Na normal level

Na normal Yoruba culture

This one no be news na their inheritance

Unity beggars
..... Idiot!!!
Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by pussyAvenger: 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
arantess:
Na them

Prostrate to him in the morning, behead him at night
Hahahaha
Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by izubext007: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
this generation
Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by ahamonyeka(m): 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ogun state is known rituals they have taken over those people since 1900

1 Like

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by olancho: 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2023
I keep telling young people that there is nothing like money ritual. Government should start a program on the media that will help in spreading it. Ogun state should try their best too. They should be arresting all these so call native doctors. The only ritual available is hardwork and information

2 Likes

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by West501(m): 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ogun State On The Beat👌
Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by iyke2frankeze: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
That is why nairaland population is reducing from that part of the country because their sons and brothers are harvesting their body organs for rituals but they don't care about their drastic reduction in population. They only carry Southeastern matter on their head.

2 Likes

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Comedian2019: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
Result of wrong beliefs.
Parents who teach their children that juju can bring money stand the same risk.
Funny beliefs everywhere 🤣
Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Perfectnumber6(m): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
Good for nothing Yeribanza Muslims
Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Comedian2019: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
olancho:
I keep telling young people that there is nothing like money ritual. Government should start a program on the media that will help in spreading it. Ogun state should try their best too. They should be arresting all these so call native doctors. The only ritual available is hardwork and information
Unfortunately, those in government who would have done that also have the same mumu belief.
Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Sweetvie: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
Hmm lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Was Brutally Attacked By Robbers In Abuja (Graphic Pics) / Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! / How Nigerians Are Scamming Nigerians With Used Luxury Phones - Read And Learn

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.