Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,617 members, 7,975,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:59 AM

Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose (25986 Views)

2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi / I’m Very Fearful, Unhappy About Insecurity In Nigeria –Chief Odigie-Oyegun / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Realist777: 9:10am On Sep 02, 2023
taylor89:
God wey do am for Gabon go do am for us

It’s a matter of time

Africa revolution has started

Everybody go collect
God will do it for us when your preferred candidate is in power.
Hatred flows in your blood
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by nairalanda1(m): 9:11am On Sep 02, 2023
Gabon is a mixed bag for me.

On the one hand, it is a good thing the Bongo familia has been kicked off. Good riddance. BUT...on the other hand, army rule army rule.

We've seen the same thing in many African countries, we get a coup that overthrows the old government which is perveting democracy, but we get a new set of thugs...with guns...running the show

Uganda is a good example. When the late Milton Obote was overthrown in 1971, he had basically turned the country into a one party state, and had violently suppressed the opposition and even driven off the ceremonial president (who was also the traditional ruler of the Buganda people, the majority tribe). In comes Idi Amin, who initally said and did the right things, and even got rid of a lot of corruption and ended the lifespan of Obote's secret police.....

Until Idi Amin became a brutal leader himself. Nine years of horror were to follow. Plus, the effects of what Amin did resulted in another period of instability for another 5 years until Museveni came in.

I fear the same thing for Gabon.

The problem with Gabon was that the Gabonese themselves were not ready to confront the Bongos legally. Had the opposition done its work earlier and been more united, had people been ready to remove fear, Gabon could have had a legit change of power. But they did not, and here we are.

I honestly don't know. People are celebrating this as a victory. I see this as jumping from one frying pan into another frying pan.

Long live the people of Gabon, anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Turboking(m): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha!

You be block head o!

Why are we going to be casualties? Are we Bola Amed Tinubu? Or the politicians that has been stealing NIGERIA dry?

Like your village People just attack your thinking faculty.
jokers, people wey Simeon ekpa don block there entire tribe destiny dey call others block head. Is God not wonderful?
Sort out your "sit at home"first then come to the issues of national discuss
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by damkin24(m): 9:18am On Sep 02, 2023
taylor89:

It’s a matter of time

Everybody go collect
so you don't expect tribunal to declare Pandora again?
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by MEGAWATCH: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2023
Turboking:
jokers, people wey Simeon ekpa don block there entire tribe destiny dey call others block head. Is God not wonderful?
Sort out your "sit at home"first then come to the issues of national discuss

Hahahaha!

I thought we were talking about coup, what brings that boy Ikpa into this discussion naa?

The more I call you BLOCK HEAD, the more you prove that you may never be redeemed o!

Your village People has finished you kpata kpata.
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Lanre1st(m): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Only agabdo mudafukas are not happy.

They have a culture of slavery in them.

God bless reasonable Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas.

How on earth you put “reasonable “ and ‘Igbo’ in the same sentence?
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Jostoman: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2023
taylor89:

It’s a matter of time

Everybody go collect
no coup but God will do our own in the court of law.
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Turboking(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha!

I thought we were talking about coup, what brings that boy Ikpa into this discussion naa?

The more I call you BLOCK HEAD, the more you prove that you may never be redeemed o!

Your village People has finished you kpata kpata.
I'm done talking talking to a cursed soul...bye nitwit
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by MEGAWATCH: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2023
Turboking:
I'm done talking talking to a cursed soul...bye nitwit

Hahahaha!

But try and visit village with one Mountain of fire and miracles church pastor he knows what to do for you.

This is an advise from a friend.
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Exceed15: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2023
Indirectly saying something...
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Chetas81(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2023
Fugazy2023:

You are not serving the living God. You are serving the devil
carry pillow and blanket just sleep, everyone can't reason like you no matter what

1 Like

Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Chetas81(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

any nation would have issues with 200m people....

but 2.5 million....??

go america,go china,india and many others....
dont think this nations dont have poor people....

you just dont see them on tv....
200 million is not the figures of Nigeria population
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Chetas81(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2023
Realist777:

God will do it for us when your preferred candidate is in power.
Hatred flows in your blood
your own candidate,is here giving you wotowoto I don't know if you're Yoruba or igbo or Hausa, only the truth you know can set you free
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Dumte(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2023
Get out, you can never be trusted again
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Benwallt(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2023
eagleu:

We're praying to God in Nigeria, and he is answering in Gabon

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, Guy, be careful. Are you saying God is avoiding us here🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is hilarious
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by tsdarkside(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2023
Chetas81:
200 million is not the figures of Nigeria population

i think around that figures....
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Menclothing: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2023
True
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Dumte(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2023
Let no one thinks that what happened in Ganon, Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger can happen in Nigeria.

Our military are even more corrupt than politicians
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Menclothing: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2023
Africans
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Bfly: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2023
Whatever resources Nigeria has now, is at her disadvantage.
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by oyeb15: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2023
Fayose----- loot Ekiti, hand over to Fayemi who sold Ekiti to d Chinese. Fayemi hand over to his stooge to continue d looting spree.

This process is worse that military coup.
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by fineboynl(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2023
Gabon with low population and oil rich nation. Should have been like Europe country like cyprus or ireland. Denmark or finland.

Black Africans are course.

1 Like

Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by topyhanky(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2023
[quote author=taylor89 post=125515183] God wey do am for Gabon go do am for us

It’s a matter of time

Everybody go collect
[/quote
Nigeria too must collect.
Anticipating the revolution
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by slowice(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2023
You are right Mr fayose and let me add that every Illegality in Africa must be corrected and the criminals jailed grin
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by simfrost90210: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2023
Mumu man!... Expect alot worse in Nigeria except the PEPT says and decides otherwise!
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by MrsTblooms: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2023
This is actually a hard time for Macron
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by TempleHouse: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2023
Togo is Next... within 3 weeks!
End to Eyadema dynasty!
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by topyhanky(m): 10:56am On Sep 02, 2023
fineboynl:
Gavon with low population and oil rich nation. Should have been like Europe country like cyprus or ireland. Denmark or finland.

Black Africans are course.

We are not coursed we didn't just followed the architecture laid down for Nigeria
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Blackdisciple(m): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2023
I’m not saying anything cannot happen – no coup

grin cheesy grin
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Ykc2(m): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2023
EyeCumInPeace:
Nigeria =200m
Gabon =2.4m
Nigeria is big enough to birth over 50 countries.
Nigeria no even get enough land
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by DJInfluence: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2023
Problem with coup is that it doesn't bring stability. Another set of army officers will topple these ones in 2-3 years max
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by bluefilm: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2023
This Ronu miscreant of a former governor is talking out of both sides of his mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor / EFCC Chair, Bawa Reacts After Court’s Contempt Verdict / Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.