Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,555 members, 7,881,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? (8209 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by amblors(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2011
if you're setting traps, you don't trust
when you don't trust, get out of the relationship already
coz if you suspicion is proven false, you'll find a new one moro.
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by cynthiafred67(f): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2011
all4naija:

Are you a hunter? Why set traps for fellow human being! Jeez! Well, it is your life and your are entitled to it!

LOL
2 me I don't think it is wise 2 set traps in a relationship. Setting traps is a way of saying I don't trust u 2 ur partner
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by dane(m): 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2011
i am sure u never introduced yourself as hunter when you first met him/her. so why the hunting game in the name of checking faithfulness
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by Digriz(m): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2011
engineerd:

Ofcourse, i set traps at least 2X a week in my relationship.
Which type of trap are u setting,i hope its nt kill and dry lol
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by frenchman2: 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2011
I think there are doors you shouldn't open.

when such doors are opened, they can never be closed any more.
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by arsenefc: 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2011
frenchman2:

I think there are doors you shouldn't open.

when such doors are opened, they can never be closed any more.

Why cant they be closed?

Cant you wall it off?
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by Beync(f): 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2011
Greater % of people can fall to traps if u set them
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by Trulie(m): 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2011
To me o setin trapz ar d best strategiz 2 used wen apraisin a relatnship esp if ur hrt is truly skewd 2wrd d persn, so dat bn sed, i personaly set traps fr my grl @evry oportunity i see n lucky fr ha she alwys comz out unhurt.damn! dr z somfin abt fat gurl mahnnn.
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by mimi234: 12:16am On Oct 16, 2011
Contrary to what everyone is saying,

I believe its healthy to set traps (just don't do it too many times) however it depends on the relationship,

If the relationship is fairly new or still on the boyfriend/girlfriend stage then how can you possibly talk about trust , the couple is still building up their trusts - there are different levels of trust and soo setting up traps at different stages in the relationship will only make you trust your partner even more, such traps doesn't need to be full CSI-type traps lol, just simple little tests just to see how they react given certain situation

HOWEVER

If the couple in question is married then SHAME ON YOU marriage should be completely based on trust - if your thinking of setting traps then its like your doubting the relationship, which just brings stress etc etc
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by InkedNerd(f): 12:20am On Oct 16, 2011
mimi234:

Contrary to what everyone is saying,

I believe its healthy to set traps (just don't do it too many times) however it depends on the relationship,

If the relationship is fairly new or still on the boyfriend/girlfriend stage then how can you possibly talk about trust , the couple is still building up their trusts -  there are different levels of trust and soo setting up traps at different stages in the relationship will only make you trust your partner even more, such traps doesn't need to be full CSI-type traps lol, just simple little tests just to see how they react given certain situation

HOWEVER

If the couple in question is married then SHAME ON YOU marriage should be completely based on trust - if your thinking of setting traps then its like your doubting the relationship, which just brings stress etc etc

So if you're dating someone and the person sets multiple traps overtime, you'd be happy with it? You'd say "No big deal, its healthy for our relationship"?
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:37am On Oct 16, 2011
If you set a trap, expect a catch, , #shikina
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by mimi234: 12:38am On Oct 16, 2011
well for one the other person isn't suppose to know that its a trap otherwise it defeats the purpose - so technically i wouldn't know its a trap.

Like i said it shouldn't be full blown CSI type traps having the full acting on TV approach but little things, like the other poster said leaving the house dirty to see her reaction(s) etc etc
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by Wilfredng: 1:11am On Oct 16, 2011
well there is always a two sides to every coin. It depends on the scheme of things, it however advisable not to think of traps until one begins to sense something wrong. If all is well in a relationship, setting traps is just like calling for troubles. As for me and my **** we got not need for traps so far.
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by christygenius(f): 2:15am On Oct 16, 2011
Its not good at all because doing so implies lack of trust which is not healthy for the growth of ur relationship
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by oraclefemi(m): 2:31am On Oct 16, 2011
Nigerians ! when topics like this arise we act as if we are too educated and we just reply anyhow, damn the word trust, we have facebook and blackberry these days and women can do and undo ! Personally i know of my friends that have furcked up to 8 girls each through facebook and these girls have their status as in a relationship , some even use the guys pic as their dp. Yes it is very good to set traps for a girl, i repeat in these current nigerian system it is the right thing to do. Dont trust those ones that claim good girl,they are the worst ! I dont want to brag about my personal exploits. Women have weak emotions , if you cant lay her it means youre not touching that part of her emotions so dont be surprised if someone else discovers it and lay her in 5mins when youve been struggling for years to even see her boobs ! Trap the beeaacttccchh ! I am a traditional Nigerian man , i dont really believe in all thsee western civilization crap most of us all do, i am the type of guy that would slap a woman that is stupid enough to insult me , i dont believe in dont hit a woman crap ! i will check your emails , bb chats and facebook emails of any woman i marry, infact if i can set a gps tracker on her i will.
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by slap1(m): 3:31am On Oct 16, 2011
oraclefemi:

Nigerians ! when topics like this arise we act as if we are too educated and we just reply anyhow, damn the word trust, we have facebook and blackberry these days and women can do and undo ! Personally i know of my friends that have furcked up to 8 girls each through facebook and these girls have their status as in a relationship , some even use the guys pic as their dp. Yes it is very good to set traps for a girl, i repeat in these current nigerian system it is the right thing to do. Dont trust those ones that claim good girl,they are the worst ! I dont want to brag about my personal exploits. Women have weak emotions , if you cant lay her it means youre not touching that part of her emotions so dont be surprised if someone else discovers it and lay her in 5mins when youve been struggling for years to even see her bosoms ! Trap the beeaacttccchh ! I am a traditional Nigerian man , i dont really believe in all thsee western civilization crap most of us all do, i am the type of guy that would slap a woman that is silly enough to insult me , i dont believe in dont hit a woman crap ! i will check your emails , bb chats and facebook emails of any woman i marry, infact if i can set a gps tracker on her i will.
Since you don't believe in trust, why not let sleeping dogs lie? Getting a GPS or even the Isreali Mossad on her looks like sourcing for trouble or even heartbreak.
However, you made some points there. . .
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by harakiri(m): 4:50am On Oct 16, 2011
Setting traps in a relationship? Well, i won't say much on that except give this example that happened few years back. . .

A lady in her 200level had started dating an up and doing guy who was quite a ladies man (apart from being successful and hardworking). Due to pressure from her friends, she decided to "test" him by using one of her friends (the most beautiful and sexy one among their clique) to seduce him. Turns out her friend pushed the guy a little too hard that he not only f&%ked her but he started dating her friend and dumped her. grin grin cool

End of!
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by MSItachi: 5:47am On Oct 16, 2011
issorait
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by RickyRoss1(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2011
oraclefemi:

Nigerians ! when topics like this arise we act as if we are too educated and we just reply anyhow, damn the word trust, we have facebook and blackberry these days and women can do and undo ! Personally i know of my friends that have furcked up to 8 girls each through facebook and these girls have their status as in a relationship , some even use the guys pic as their dp. Yes it is very good to set traps for a girl, i repeat in these current nigerian system it is the right thing to do. Dont trust those ones that claim good girl,they are the worst ! I dont want to brag about my personal exploits. Women have weak emotions , if you cant lay her it means youre not touching that part of her emotions so dont be surprised if someone else discovers it and lay her in 5mins when youve been struggling for years to even see her bosoms ! Trap the beeaacttccchh ! I am a traditional Nigerian man , i dont really believe in all thsee western civilization crap most of us all do, i am the type of guy that would slap a woman that is silly enough to insult me , i dont believe in dont hit a woman crap ! i will check your emails , bb chats and facebook emails of any woman i marry, infact if i can set a gps tracker on her i will.

Seconded
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by Sike(m): 7:10am On Oct 16, 2011
Hmmm. . . Dangerous traps! Buh dont be surprise with ur prey sha.
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by amurx(m): 7:36am On Oct 16, 2011
not necessary as human behavior is unpredictable,
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by Phony200(m): 8:21am On Oct 16, 2011
Setting a trap in a relationship won't give you peace of mind. It's either you trust your partner or you don't.
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by Ekiti1: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2011
oraclefemi:

arent u taking it 2 far?
harakiri:

Setting traps in a relationship? Well, i won't say much on that except give this example that happened few years back. . .

A lady in her 200level had started dating an up and doing guy who was quite a ladies man (apart from being successful and hardworking). Due to pressure from her friends, she decided to "test" him by using one of her friends (the most beautiful and sexy one among their clique) to seduce him. Turns out her friend pushed the guy a little too hard that he not only f&%ked her but he started dating her friend and dumped her. grin grin cool

End of!
dont set this kinda traps for a girl cos 90% of girls 'like' ur friends more than u & given slight temptation will sleep wt ur friends. Dnt kno why.
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by otumfour(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2011
oraclefemi:

Dude's got some seriouse points here man, wit tha exception of the hitting part of course.

Real recognize real my brother. Trust ma arzz.
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by claremont(m): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2011
Entrapment is never a good thing!
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by iice(f): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2011
talina:

When youre in a relationship with someone, there are so many tests that come up naturally with day to day things, that deliberatly setting a trap is kinda paranoid and extreme. You can get to know your partner by just being with them and observing I think. If you feel compelled to set a "trap", then something is either telling you, on some level, that there is a reason to suspect, or else you are just simply a very untrusting individual. If you cant learn to trust, you will eventually destroy the relationship. IMO

Ding.
Sounds exhausting anyway.
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2011
Somebody using Facebook profile status to judge relationship! That's surprising! Well, it is up to those guys who like setting traps to do so and they might make some kills, who knows!
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by oraclefemi(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2011
I repeat,set traps for ur girl,u go shock wetin u go find out
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by MMM2(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2011
u can set traps in ur relationship if u re dating a RAT angry
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2011
Sorry for going off topic! I heard there is a fresh bomb hit in Gombe and 2 people confirmed dead. What's going on?
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by Texther(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2011
its good at d beginning of a relationship

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Toasting, What Next? / See How My Uncle's Wife Breast Is Affecting Me At Work..plz Help! / I Want To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.