Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,662 members, 7,937,981 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? (621 Views)

Pro-Israel March Turns Violent In S.Africa As Pro-Palestine Group Attacks (PICS) / "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Mugabe Appoints Minister For “whatsapp And Facebook” In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by DaChosenOne: 7:16am On Sep 02, 2023
South Africans are Pro-Palestine but Anti-Black foreigners? They support Arab muslims but hate foreign Africans. Pan-Africanism is a joke. If it's not my country and people, I don't care.

4 Likes

Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by madone: 7:21am On Sep 02, 2023
Each time I hear them speak all I see is hatred for their black brothers. The main reason I hope to see EFF in power. If Hon. Julius Malema can win the next election then s. Africa will become African again.
Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by Lionessza6(f): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
DaChosenOne:
South Africans are Pro-Palestine but Anti-Black foreigners? They support Arab muslims but hate foreign Africans. Pan-Africanism is a joke. If it's not my country and people, I don't care.

LMFAO,what a joke. Do you people love yourselves where you're from ? grin. No one hates you people more than you hate yourselves in your respective countries. If foreigners feel hated in SA, why don't they leave in their numbers and go to the African countries that welcome illegal immigrants? grin. Pan Africanism is indeed a bad joke , how do tribalists and religious bigots think they can unite a continent when they are busy fighting civil wars, and discriminating against their fellow country men? cheesy. Jokers. Charity begins at home . As for the support for Palestine , that has nothing to do with race or love but common struggles ,similar history and common enemy.....its called an alliance. The same way, we are tightening relations with BRICS countries and you serving the West. INTERESTS! not sentiments cheesy.

And there's no anti- Nigerian and Zim policy in SA, dramatic lot grin grin. SA participates and supports other African nations even financially but we are under no obligation to accommodate desperate immigrants who have nothing to offer the country. We have our own hungry people here too, why should we take in more ,what is the duty of your own governments ? Why not push them to make things better for you as well in your own respective countries? . Stop blackmailing SA with apartheid debt and start demanding better governance and accountability at home.

12 Likes

Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by Lionessza6(f): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
madone:
Each time I hear them speak all I see is hatred for their black brothers. The main reason I hope to see EFF in power. If Hon. Julius Malema can win the next election then s. Africa will become African again.

Show us how to love you by loving yourselves first grin. How can you expect strangers to love you when you hate yourselves? What sort of hypocrisy is this ? cheesy grin

To win elections you must get majority of the national votes, and I don't see sane SA voting for chaos and destruction disguised as pro- blackness grin. All we ever hear from him is anti-west and anti-white rhetorics and open boarder crap, and no details as to what he would do if he were president cheesy. Kill all white people and replace them with black" brothers "? cheesy . Let him stick to promoting LGBTQ rights around Africa whilst pretending to be against Western interests grin...... western stooge forming revolutionary. You can vote for him to be your African president, but he will never be a South African president.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by KingCold: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
madone:
Well all you have is hope, we certainly wont vote for destruction

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by tsdarkside(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,what a joke. Do you people love yourselves where you're from ? grin. No one hates you people more than you hate yourselves in your respective countries. If foreigners feel hated in SA, why don't they leave in their numbers and go to the African countries that welcome illegal immigrants? grin. Pan Africanism is indeed a bad joke , how do tribalists and religious bigots think they can unite a continent when they are busy fighting civil wars, and discriminating against their fellow country men? cheesy. Jokers. Charity begins at home . As for the support for Palestine , that has nothing to do with race or love but common struggles ,similar history and common enemy.....its called an alliance. The same way, we are tightening relations with BRICS countries and you serving the West. INTERESTS! not sentiments cheesy.

And there's no anti- Nigerian and Zim policy in SA, dramatic lot grin grin. SA participates and supports other African nations even financially but we are under no obligation to accommodate desperate immigrants who have nothing to offer the country. We have our own hungry people here too, why should we take in more ,what is the duty of your own governments ? Why not push them to make things better for you as well in your own respective countries? . Stop blackmailing SA with apartheid debt and start demanding better governance and accountability at home.

stfu....south african mumu....

1 Like

Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by Lionessza6(f): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

stfu....south african mumu....

My bad!!!! Let's blame black SA for the lack of unity in Africa grin. Without SA the continent would be united, peaceful and prosperous......evil black South Africans are holding us back grin grin. Why don't we destroy that country ,so that we would finally experience development and progress in Africa grin grin. Jokers grin.

8 Likes

Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by victory36(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
Why are Africans so bent on entering south Africa. It's not your land/birthright for God's sake. Fix your countries first before criticizing another. By the way, malema seems like someone who will finish SA totally. He just talks and talks, he is much better as an opposition leader.

7 Likes

Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by KingCold: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
DaChosenOne:
Lol, I swear you Nigerians funny as hell, first of all, your country is rife with tribalism but hey, you expect us far flung South Africans to love you when you can't even do that among yourselves? This is the height of hypocrisy

6 Likes

Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by madone: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
KingCold:
Well all you have is hope, we certainly wont vote for destruction
its yours to act, all we do is hope. Malema has never championed the destruction of S. Africa
Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by madone: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2023
Lionessza6:

Show us how to love you by loving yourselves first grin. How can you expect strangers to love you when you hate yourselves? What sort of hypocrisy is this ? cheesy grin

To win elections you must get majority of the national votes, and I don't see sane SA voting for chaos and destruction disguised as pro- blackness grin. All we ever hear from him is anti-west and anti-white rhetorics and open boarder crap, and no details as to what he would do if he were president cheesy. Kill all white people and replace them with black" brothers "? cheesy . Let him stick to promoting LGBTQ rights around Africa whilst pretending to be against Western interests grin...... western stooge forming revolutionary. You can vote for him to be your African president, but he will never be a South African president.
you have my empathy brother when you wake from this ur hate filled dreams and problem sighting illusions join the rest of Africa to look for the way forward in peace and togetherness
Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by KingCold: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
madone:
its yours to act, all we do is hope. Malema has never championed the destruction of S. Africa
Just admit you don't know and it keep it moving
Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by madone: 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
grin one thing he has always mention is the gulliblenature of the s. African man. And the corrupt nature of the S. African leaders.. just as I said we keep hope alive
KingCold:
Just admit you don't know and it keep it moving
Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by Lionessza6(f): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
madone:
you have my empathy brother when you wake from this ur hate filled dreams and problem sighting illusions join the rest of Africa to look for the way forward in peace and togetherness

LMFAO,I'm not naive enough to believe in the fradulent dreams of greedy ,corrupt and foolish politicians like Juju. A continent as diverse as Africa cannot be one country, there would never be progress just constant civil wars and destruction. West Africa and the horn are a clue of what awaits your United States of Africa. We want no part of that , but we don't mind making Botswana,Namibia, Swaziland and Lesotho provinces of South Africa. We share languages, close historical ties, we are all more spiritual than religious etc. We have a lot more in common than differences,this means less conflicts. This is part of the reason Southern Africa is more stable and peaceful than other regions and we prefer keeping it like that. With the rest of the continent which I assume would form part of the USA grin grin, free movement of goods should be supported(trade) but the movement of people must be strictly controlled to avoid unnecessary conflicts. Only investors who meet the stipulated requirements should be allowed and skilled professionals. NO "HARDWORKERS & SHARP GUYS " NEEDED grin. You could even make your USA Visa very difficult to get for the citizens of our tiny United Southern African States grin grin, and we would definitely do the same grin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by tsdarkside(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
Lionessza6:

My bad!!!! Let's blame black SA for the lack of unity in Africa grin. Without SA the continent would be united, peaceful and prosperous......evil black South Africans are holding us back grin grin. Why don't we destroy that country ,so that we would finally experience development and progress in Africa grin grin. Jokers grin.

fvck your unity in Africa....

nigeria is its own continent....

you this glorified villages in africa....
Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by KingCold: 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
madone:
grin one thing he has always mention is the gulliblenature of the s. African man. And the corrupt nature of the S. African leaders.. just as I said we keep hope alive
A Nigerian, the most corrupt nationality on the African continent commenting on another's nation's corruption. Okay

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by madone: 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,I'm not naive enough to believe in the fradulent dreams of greedy ,corrupt and foolish politicians like Juju. A continent as diverse as Africa cannot be one country, there would never be progress just constant civil wars and destruction. West Africa and the horn are a clue of what awaits your United States of Africa. We want no part of that , but we don't mind making Botswana,Namibia, Swaziland and Lesotho provinces of South Africa. We share languages, close historical ties, we are all more spiritual than religious etc. We have a lot more in common than differences,this means less conflicts. This is part of the reason Southern Africa is more stable and peaceful than other regions and we prefer keeping it like that. With the rest of the continent which I assume would form part of the USA grin grin, free movement of goods should be supported(trade) but the movement of people must be strictly controlled to avoid unnecessary conflicts. Only investors who meet the stipulated requirements should be allowed and skilled professionals. NO "HARDWORKERS & SHARP GUYS " NEEDED grin. You could even make your USA Visa very difficult to get for the citizens of our tiny United Southern African States grin grin, and we would definitely do the same grin.
taaah stop that S. AFRICA CAN NEVER BE ONE WITH ANY CONUTRY. THEY ARE SELFISH, GREEDY AND HOSTILE TO ASSOCIATE WITH OTHER AFRICANS. WVEN IF THE WHOLE OF AFRICA COME TOGETHER S.A will be too scared to join.
Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by madone: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
KingCold:
A Nigerian, the most corrupt nationality on the African continent commenting on another's nation's corruption. Okay
grin a S.African whk hates to associate with other Nations will never know the thru pix of events in other countries. Just imagine if Nairaland was owned by South African we would have been asked to leave on the grounds that S.Africand are not having a enough space to type.
Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by KingCold: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
madone:
grin a S.African whk hates to associate with other Nations will never know the thru pix of events in other countries. Just imagine if Nairaland was owned by South African we would have been asked to leave on the grounds that S.Africand are not having a enough space to type.
At this point, you're just trying too hard.
. Go to sleep man
Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by madone: 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
grin talk of phobia. South Africa is anti everything Africa. If e pain you den change how can you hate Zimbabwe
KingCold:
At this point, you're just trying too hard.
. Go to sleep man
Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by KingCold: 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
madone:
grin talk of phobia. South Africa is anti everything Africa. If e pain you den change how can you hate Zimbabwe
How can you hate on each other? That's the question you should be asking...you don't get to ask me that nonsense coming from Africa's most tribalistic country, so please go to sleep, you have nothing to offer

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by TMKsouth: 5:00am On Sep 03, 2023
KingCold:

Correction: ... in the world...

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by DaChosenOne: 3:52am On Sep 04, 2023
KingCold:
Lol, I swear you Nigerians funny as hell, first of all, your country is rife with tribalism but hey, you expect us far flung South Africans to love you when you can't even do that among yourselves? This is the height of hypocrisy

I don't need anything from South Africans. I'm just surprised that they support Arab muslims (Palestinians) while killing foreign Black Africans. The muslim North is the problem in Nigeria. Southern Africans are very lucky that Arabs and their religion Islam did not spread there like it did in West, Central and East Africa.
Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by DaChosenOne: 3:55am On Sep 04, 2023
Lionessza6:

I don't support Arabs/muslims or South Africans. The only African country I will support is my own. I don't care about the Niger situation. I respect the Chinese, they don't deal with any Pan-Asianism at all. I've said there are many countries that Nigeria could learn from Israel, China, the U.S. and last but not least the UK and Canada.
Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by DaChosenOne: 3:59am On Sep 04, 2023
victory36:
Why are Africans so bent on entering south Africa. It's not your land/birthright for God's sake. Fix your countries first before criticizing another. By the way, malema seems like someone who will finish SA totally. He just talks and talks, he is much better as an opposition leader.

I don't need South Africa for anything. I'm a Nigerian and if a nation is targeting my people. I will question it. I have access to developed First world nations. I consider Arab and Muslim to be more my enemy than any white man. So, it's interesting to me that South Africans criticise the West for racism and discrimination when it's worse in Arab muslim nations for Black people.
Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by KingCold: 5:08am On Sep 04, 2023
DaChosenOne:

I don't need anything from South Africans. I'm just surprised that they support Arab muslims (Palestinians) while killing foreign Black Africans. The muslim North is the problem in Nigeria. Southern Africans are very lucky that Arabs and their religion Islam did not spread there like it did in West, Central and East Africa.
First aof all, black foreign blacks ate not being killed in SA, get your facts right please
Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by victory36(m): 6:36am On Sep 04, 2023
DaChosenOne:

I don't need South Africa for anything. I'm a Nigerian and if a nation is targeting my people. I will question it. I have access to developed First world nations. I consider Arab and Muslim to be more my enemy than any white man. So, it's interesting to me that South Africans criticise the West for racism and discrimination when it's worse in Arab muslim nations for Black people.
it's not healthy to have any enemies. If your continent respected themselves, others will also accord them their earned respect. The middle East was a desert in the 19th century but you can see they sat up and are currently receiving the respect they earned save for some pained and jealous whities.
Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by DaChosenOne: 7:28am On Sep 04, 2023
victory36:
it's not healthy to have any enemies. If your continent respected themselves, others will also accord them their earned respect. The middle East was a desert in the 19th century but you can see they sat up and are currently receiving the respect they earned save for some pained and jealous whities.

You're a muslim. Enough said. Imagine praising the backwards Middle East and criticising the West that feeds you starving abokis. Northern Nigerian muslims caused famine in their own region with their terrorism. Just as the Syrians, Afghans, Yemenis did. Starving idiots. Muslims countries are the biggest failures across the globe. In Africa, the Middle-East and South Asia.

The Middle East is a wasteland that can't compete with the West or East Asia. No one respects Arabs expect for dumb African muslims such as yourself. It's healthy to know your enemy so that you can keep him in line. The West, Israel, China, India etc all view you muslims as enemy terrorists which you are and keep you in line with sanctions and weapons.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by victory36(m): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2023
DaChosenOne:

You're a muslim. Enough said. Imagine praising the backwards Middle East and criticising the West that feeds you starving abokis. Northern Nigerian muslims caused famine in their own region with their terrorism. Just as the Syrians, Afghans, Yemenis did. Starving idiots. Muslims countries are the biggest failures across the globe. In Africa, the Middle-East and South Asia.

The Middle East is a wasteland that can't compete with the West or East Asia. No one respects Arabs expect for dumb African muslims such as yourself. It's healthy to know your enemy so that you can keep him in line. The West, Israel, China, India etc all view you muslims as enemy terrorists which you are and keep you in line with sanctions and weapons.
cheesy I'm not a Muslim please, I'm Igbo and proudly Christian. I'm just staying the obvious, plus I didn't even criticize the west in any of my comments. From your logic, you are what they call a western asslicker. On the issue of respect, at least they are more respected and regarded than Africa.
Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by DaChosenOne: 7:54am On Sep 04, 2023
victory36:
cheesy I'm not a Muslim please, I'm Igbo and proudly Christian. I'm just staying the obvious, plus I didn't even criticize the west in any of my comments. From your logic, you are what they call a western asslicker. On the issue of respect, at least they are more respected and regarded than Africa.

I'm half Igbo myself. No Igbo person is kissing Arab muslim ass. The West is powerful and they've built successful nations.
I respect success. You're definitely a muslim aboki, praising Arabs as being more respected. Suicide bombers, pedophiles, terrorist and rapists is how Arab muslims are viewed. Your self esteem is so low that you believe that the Arab terrorist is higher up on the totem pole than yourself.
Re: South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe? by victory36(m): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2023
DaChosenOne:

I'm half Igbo myself. No Igbo person is kissing Arab muslim ass. The West is powerful and they've built successful nations.
I respect success. You're definitely a muslim aboki, praising Arabs as being more respected. Suicide bombers, pedophiles, terrorist and rapists is how Arab muslims are viewed. Your self estimated is so low that you believe that Arab terrorist is higher up on the totem pole than yourself.
I understand the your islamophobia no offense intended. I am not happy as well that we have to share a country with them, but I am giving the truth. We cannot deny the fact that the gulf countries have utilized their resources efficiently unlike we in Africa. Their gdp is up to 60% of Africa's despite being less than 6%of our population as a continent. They will be seen as more valuable partners than African countries due to their advancement in technology and economic development.

(1) (Reply)

Dead Bin Laden Sends Message To U.s / South Africa Man Killed By Family For Watching World Cup / Mugabe Aide Condemns 'desperate' Zimbabwe Pm Tsvangirai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.