Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,693 members, 7,930,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 05:07 PM

Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) (79549 Views)

Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) / North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA / Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by Tiopii: 2:32am On Sep 13, 2023
YouEssay2:

Don’t mind these idiots. They honestly think if Russia had gone into this war with all guns blazing, Ukraine will still be existing? LMAO.

I personally feel Russia is deliberately doing it this way just to force the US to keep draining their resources into another un-winnable war just like Afghanistan. This is more of economic warfare but silly Americans are too daft too understand it.

There is no way in hell that this thing ends with America fully liberating Ukraine from Russia. Everybody knows this but America’s ego will never let them admit it. They will rather keep sending billions over there to keep up the pretense that they are standing up to Russia LOL.

Russia has more nukes than America. Always remember this. Because that is all that matters at the end of the day. America can’t do SHIT to Russia.

1stGenAmerican I hope you are paying attention to the ongoing humiliation of you “great” country?

Hahahahaha

LOL.. The resources the US are spending isn't critical to their economy or future, they can afford to even do more, while Russia is in war economy and their economy is suffering.. The US is holding back, most of the weapon systems given to Ukraine were made in the 80s.

As long as conventional warfare is concerned Russia has used their best weaponry and have resorted to re buying weapons they sold. Russia are fighting with all guns blazing, is there anything they can do that they are not doing?

The US is spending billions while Russia is spending thousands abi?

Having the most nuclear weapons isn't something to brag bout when it takes just 2/3 to destroy a large area. One Ferrari is better than 100 Bajaj motorcycle.

And obviously Ukraine military has gotten stronger since the war started while the Russia military has gotten weaker.

Well, the US is doing a lot to Russia, US weapons has killed hundred of thousands of Russia's soldiers and more are coming.

It is Ukraine that's standing up to Russia not the US, the US isn't at war with Russia.

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by Tiopii: 2:41am On Sep 13, 2023
jaystix:

And you think America's anti missile system can stop that thing?....
Do you read about that Russia's satan II nuclear missile?
If Russia make mistake release that shit,America will be a history...
And for your info,America alone can never defeat Russia ,should any war erupt between them....

Can Russia defeat the US?
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by Holav(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
;😂D
HopeSpencer:

Only God knows who is the most foolish between you and Putin
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by HillaryNelo(m): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
They should test it on aso rock
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by misreal(m): 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Vision regarding the Endtimes… The Four Waves

A 90-year old woman from Valdres in Norway received a Vision from God in 1968.

Evangelist Emanuel Minos held meetings in the village, where she lived. He had the opportunity to meet her, and she told him, what she had seen. He wrote it down, but thought, that it sounded so incomprehensible, that he put it in a drawer. Now, almost 30 years later, he realizes, that these visions suddenly become relevant and that he has to share it with others.

The woman from Valdres was a very alert, reliable and credible Christian, with a good reputation among all who knew her. This is what she saw…

“I saw the time just before Jesus is coming – and the outbreak of World War 3. I saw the events with my natural eyes. I saw the world like a globe. I saw Europe, country by country. I saw Norway. I saw certain scenes that will occur just before the return of Jesus, and right before the final calamity happens. A calamity, which we never experienced before.”

She mentioned four waves…

1. “Before Jesus returns, and short before World War 3 breaks out, there will be an alleviation of tension, like we never had before. There will be peace between the super powers in the east and the west, and it will be a long peace.” (Remember, that this was in 1968 when the cold war was at its highest. E. Minos)

“Without a doubt, we had an alleviation of tension after the fall of the Berlin Wall (November 1989), like we could have never dreamt of. An ongoing Peace for over 20 years now between the super powers. The previous nemesis Russia has become not only a trading partner of the west.”

“During this period of peace, disarmament will take place in many countries. Norway will also be among them and we will not be prepared, when it begins. World War 3 will start in a way, like no one would have expected it – and from an unexpected party.”

2. “A lukewarmness without parallel will take hold of Christians, a falling away from the true, living Christianity. Christians will not be open for penetrating proclamations. They don’t want to hear about Sin and Grace, Law and Gospel, Repentance and Betterment, like we used to. Instead, a substitute is coming… The Prosperity-Gospel.” (An industrial Prosperity-Christianity)

“Everything will revolve around success and being impressive. It will revolve around material goods, Things, which God never promised us in this way. Churches and prayer houses will become emptier and emptier.”

“Instead of the preaching, we were used to through generations – For example… To take up our cross and follow Jesus… Entertainment, art and culture will occupy churches, prayer houses and chapels, where awakening, charity and repentance should take place. This will be so to a great extent, just before Jesus returns.”

3. “There will be a moral decay, as old Norway never experienced it before (here one could say… the countries of the west). People will live together in concubinage.” (That was in 1968 – I do not believe the concept ‘co-habitor’ existed back then – E. Minos.)

“Much uncleanness before marriage, and much infidelity in marriage will become very common, and it will be justified in every way possible. This will even enter Christian circles and we pet it – even the sin against nature… Homosexuality.”

“Just before Jesus returns, there will be TV-programs like we have never experienced before. (TV had just arrived in Norway in 1968. E. Minos) TV will be filled with such horrible violence, that it teaches people to murder and destroy each other, and we will feel unsafe in our streets. People will imitate what they see.”

“We will see horrible murder scenes and mutual destruction, and it will spread through the entire society. Sex scenes will also be shown on the screen, the most intimate things that take place in a marriage.” (That was in 1968, and I protested and said, we have paragraphs that forbid this kind of thing. E. Minos.)

Then the old woman said… “It will happen this way, and you will see it. All we had before, will be wiped out, and the most indecent things will pass before our eyes.”

4. “People from poor countries will flock to Europe. (In 1968 there was no such thing as immigration. E. Minos.) They will also come to Scandinavia – and Norway. There will be so many of them that people will begin to dislike them and become hard with them (Xenophobia). They will be treated like the Jews before the second World War. Then the full measure of our sins will be reached.”

Tears streamed down the cheeks of the old woman. “I will not see this, but you will. Then suddenly, Jesus returns, and World War 3 breaks out. It will be a short war.” (She saw it in her vision.)

“All that I have seen of war before, was just a game compared to this one, and it will end with a nuclear bomb. The air will be so polluted that we will be unable to breathe. It will cover several continents, America, Japan, Australia and the wealthy nations (Europe).

“The water will be contaminated. We will no longer be able to till the soil. The result will be, that only a remnant will remain. And the remnant of the wealthy countries will try to flock to the poor countries, but they will be as hard with us, as we were with them.”

“I am so glad that I will not see this, but when the time draws near, you must take courage and share this with them. I have received it from God, and none of it contradicts, what the Bible tells us.”

“But those, who have Jesus as their Lord and Saviour, and whose sins have been forgiven, will be safe.”
God help us
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by Westerhoffe(m): 12:36am On Oct 21, 2023
misreal:
God help us

Amen.
🙏
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by Kazeemabiodun: 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Putin,Pls don't let Satan use you to use Satan ll ooo 😀😂🤣
they should use it on us and it's partners even in naira land

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) / Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging / Kenyan Dead Man Screams In Pain As He Is Cut In The Leg During Embalming (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.