Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

The Exchange Rate Of Naira To The Dollar Is Currently #727/$1. What Are You Curr - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Exchange Rate Of Naira To The Dollar Is Currently #727/$1. What Are You Curr (114 Views)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 / How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira / Who Has Heard Aboout Quidax And Is The Exchange Genuine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Exchange Rate Of Naira To The Dollar Is Currently #727/$1. What Are You Curr by Emprezito: 7:17am On Sep 03, 2023
The Naira-to-dollar exchange rate currently sits at a staggering #727/$1 and it's on the rise every day. The question is, what's your strategy to beat inflation?

If you're lacking an extra income source, like a side hustle, you're perilously close to financial instability, especially in these challenging times under TINUBU's regime.

Earning in dollars is the way forward, offering greater earning potential compared to Naira-based ventures.

Wondering how to earn in dollars? Here's your answer: Freelance for international companies or dive into dollar-paying side hustles. Think Amazon KDP, Copywriting, Ghostwriting, and more. My focus? Crypto Trading, particularly on Binance Futures.

With the USD tied to crypto USDT, trading and earning in dollars has never been more accessible, offering substantial income potential.

But to succeed in crypto trading, you need to learn the ropes. The market's volatile, and you'll need a strong foundation, including fundamental and technical analysis skills.

Ready to learn? I'm taking on students for September to December (3 months), and I've got spots for 150 eager learners. Act fast; applications close on the 15th.

The cost? Just 2k per person. It's a small investment in a skill that pays dividends for life. Plus, you'll receive daily trade signals, so you'll earn as you learn.

I don't typically offer this at such a low price, but I want to help people during these trying times. Reach out on Whatsapp at (09041855846), and I'll respond promptly.

Note: Training runs from September 20th to December. Share this opportunity with anyone who might benefit. We rise by lifting others.

If crypto trading isn't your thing but you're interested in another side hustle, feel free to reach out. This is my way of giving back to society."

(1) (Reply)

Funding And Investment Opportunities / Lands At Azagba-ogwashi / Where To Buy Ball Mill In The Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.