Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,496 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President (1489 Views)

APC Confirms Jonathan’s Membership In Bayelsa, Awaits NWC Waiver To Contest / When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Uyomiya: 7:23am On Sep 03, 2023
Wale Edun, a Yoruba man, A member of APC a Temporary Minister of Finance & Coordinating Minister of the Economy, Confirms to Nigerian's, that their Party the APC and the former President, General Buhari, destroyed, Nigeria's economy, for the 8 year's they were in Power.
He confessed to Nigerian's that Goodluck Jonathan regime was last to stabilize the economy.

ACN wants to finish CPC patapata now they have gotten northern vote the Truth can't be buried anymore.

Jonathan economic team below, ya all gossipers and fools will remember this

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Uyomiya: 7:26am On Sep 03, 2023
This is the result of illiteracy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Uyomiya: 7:38am On Sep 03, 2023
Helinues entities below

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Uyomiya: 7:46am On Sep 03, 2023
Yarimo what do you have to say

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Felimax(m): 7:49am On Sep 03, 2023
The worst PDP president ever!
His dumbness gave birth to the categories of idiots we have in power today.

His stupidity tore PDP apart thereby leading us to what we have as government presently.

He is the originator of cluelessness in government.

Hard truths!
You can worship him but I will never!
Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Uyomiya: 8:03am On Sep 03, 2023
Felimax:
The worst PDP president ever!
His dumbness gave birth to the categories of idiots we have in power today.

His stupidity tore PDP apart thereby leading us to what we have as government presently.

He is the originator of cluelessness in government.

Hard truths!
You can worship him but I will never!

The people who you are talking about are now praising him what do you have to say about that

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Chochovini: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2023
Fuel under Goodluck N65.

Buhari N195.

Druggie from iragbiji N700.
How some zombies still support this current satanic govt beats my imagination.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Uyomiya: 9:22am On Sep 03, 2023
Chochovini:
Fuel under Goodluck N65.

Buhari N195.

Druggie from iragbiji N700.
How some zombies still support this current satanic govt beats my imagination.

E no fear you ?

3 Likes

Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by yarimo(m): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2023
Uyomiya:
Yarimo what do you have to say
GOODLUCK JONATHAN remain PDP last president of Nigeria forever
Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Felimax(m): 9:44am On Sep 03, 2023
Uyomiya:

The people who you are talking about are now praising him what do you have to say about that

Yes of course, why will they not praise him? Did they equally not praise Obi for how he helped Tinubu to secure power in the last election?

If you are logical you will see it very clearly. Obi's voice from a woman's voice to a silent voice and now to no voice at all.

So I will not be surprise if on the day tribunal will declare Tinubu winner if members of APC carry a poster of Obi singing praises to him.

Jonathan and Obi are on the same page.
Election is more of science than emotions quote me anywhere and that is the rocket science Jonathan and Obi can never understand.
Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Uyomiya: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2023
Felimax:

Yes of course, why will they not praise him? Did they equally not praise Obi for how he helped Tinubu to secure power in the last election?

If you are logical you will see it very clearly. Obi's voice from a woman's voice to a silent voice and now to no voice at all.

So I will not be surprise if on the day tribunal will declare Tinubu winner if members of APC carry a poster of Obi singing praises to him.

Election is more of science than emotions quote me anywhere and that is the rocket science Jonathan and Obi can never understand.

Atiku loss dey worry this one

Same Atiku that entered APC and helped Buhari destroyed Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Uyomiya: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2023
yarimo:

E good waiting Buhari do una economy for that country.

That is just the beginning.

Hold your seat belt for more

2 Likes

Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Felimax(m): 10:00am On Sep 03, 2023
Uyomiya:

Atiku loss dey worry this one

Same Atiku that entered APC and helped Buhari destroyed Nigeria

At least I am not crying!
My region is still strongly PDP. I am for PDP not Atiku and I am not hiding it. When I say PDP I mean the one before Jonathan.

So face your front!
Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by jcross19: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2023
Felimax:

what's issue of obi on what op posted here? Can't you read the line? Under goodliuck fuel was 97 naira, under buhari fuel was 197 but under tinubu just three months oooh 700 naira are you really sound at all?

2 Likes

Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Felimax(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2023
jcross19:
what's issue of obi on what op posted here? Can't you read the line? Under goodliuck fuel was 97 naira, under buhari fuel was 197 but under tinubu just three months oooh 700 naira are you really sound at all?

I am trying to be sound!
Tell me how APC got into power?

A lot of you think everybody is a fool. Jonathan was the almighty Messiah so how did APC got into power?

Go and show me Jonathan's foot prints in the whole of South South his region?

He remains the worst PDP president ever! Take me anywhere.

How much did Obasanjo regime sells fuel? How much did Jonathan sells?

The yardstick using to judge Jonathan a saint is the worst ever.
Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Uyomiya: 10:16am On Sep 03, 2023
Felimax:

At least I am not crying!
My region is still strongly PDP. I am for PDP not Atiku and I am not hiding it. When I say PDP I mean the one before Jonathan.

So face your front!

Pahhahaahahaa see this one

My region is also super strong and accommodating and it's PDP fully and will remain PDP.

You don see am say na Atiku yansh you go lick tire ?

And Atiku will never win

Pahahahaha
Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Chochovini: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2023
Uyomiya:

E no fear you ?
. My brother, no be only fear sef, the thing dey shock me join. Wait o, so na the better governance wey we want be this?
Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Lastmankc(m): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2023
yarimo:
If it's all you can say about this,I really pity you and the people around you.I pity your children
Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Proudlyomonna: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2023
jcross19:

Buhari is by far smarter than this sick shaky drug induced bulaba president we have at hand.

Tinubu is not fit to lead a town hall meeting, his family in Osun state agree with me,for they chose death over voting Him grin

1 Like

Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by yarimo(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2023
Lastmankc:
If it's all you can say about this,I really pity you and the people around you.I pity your children
pity your parents that wasted money on you first
Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Uyomiya: 11:57am On Sep 03, 2023
Chochovini:
. My brother, no be only fear sef, the thing dey shock me join. Wait o, so na the better governance wey we want be this?

My brother ooo I just dumb once .

I fear who no fear religious and ethic politics for Nigeria
Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Lastmankc(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
yarimo:
pity your parents that wasted money on you first
You think Nairaland is truly a faceless forum?Dey play
Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by emmanuelbrown26: 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
Whenever I see those pictures, I do tell myself that Yorubas are known with propaganda.
Just look at names they called Jonathan but they don't want same names to be called at Tinubu. D problem we hv in dis kantri is always Yorubas bcs they can't swallow what they dish at others

1 Like

Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Burob: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
Uyomiya:
Wale Edun, a Yoruba man, A member of APC a Temporary Minister of Finance & Coordinating Minister of the Economy, Confirms to Nigerian's, that their Party the APC and the former President, General Buhari, destroyed, Nigeria's economy, for the 8 year's they were in Power.
He confessed to Nigerian's that Goodluck Jonathan regime was last to stabilize the economy.

ACN wants to finish CPC patapata now they have gotten northern vote the Truth can't be buried anymore.

Jonathan economic team below, ya all gossipers and fools will remember this
Apga Judas was in Pdp, now he is in the Labor party?
Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Burob: 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
Whenever I see those pictures, I do tell myself that Yorubas are known with propaganda.
Just look at names they called Jonathan but they don't want same names to be called at Tinubu.
D problem we hv in dis kantri is always Yorubas bcs they can't swallow what they dish at others
Hypocrisy, you want to judge Tinubu’s administration after been only in power for 3 months, yet economies are adjudged quarterly?

You oblivious Obidient clowns are mentally despicable.
Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Burob: 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Buhari is by far smarter than this sick shaky drug induced bulaba president we have at hand.

Tinubu is not fit to lead a town hall meeting, his family in Osun state agree with me,for they chose death over voting Him grin
Almijiri no one owes you anything in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, go & better your life.

Lazy Obidient.
Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Maazieze(m): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
His first mistake was being competent, certain groups of people dont like competency, you can check 2015 election map to check who
Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Maazieze(m): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
Burob:
Hypocrisy, you want to judge Tinubu’s administration after been only in power for 3 months, yet economies are adjudged quarterly?

My guy its already 3 months and cost of living is crazy, imagine what the next 4 years is going to be like or do you lack mental capacity?

1 Like

Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Burob: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
Maazieze:

My guy its already 3 months and cost of living is crazy, imagine what the next 4 years is going to be like or do you lack mental capacity?
What of your state, & Local Government, Which by all accounts, are the most important tiers of government to you?

Or you are waiting for the Federal Government in Abuja to solve your problems, then solve the problems of the Almijiris in Yobe State also?

Your lazy minded mental capacity, is what is Keeping you in bondage.
Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by emmanuelbrown26: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
Burob:

Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by yarimo(m): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lastmankc:
You think Nairaland is truly a faceless forum?Dey play
dey fool yourself
Re: APC Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Was The Last Best President by Uyomiya: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
yarimo:
dey fool yourself

Shatap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outcome Of The Elections Was Contested & The Courts Have Spoken, So Be It- Obi / Step-by-step Guide To Apply For Nigerian International Passport Online. / Read Peter Obi Response After Gov Sule Told Him To Support Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.