Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,272 members, 7,881,034 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:14 AM

Prayer With The Best Aroma[2] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer With The Best Aroma[2] (82 Views)

Prayer With The Best Aroma / Global Day Of Prayer With Pastor Chris / Participate in the Global Prayer With Pastor Chris And Pastor Benny Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer With The Best Aroma[2] by itu404(m): 8:27am On Sep 03, 2023
Revelation 8:4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel’s hand.

In continuation on this important topic in Christianity, let us examine through the written word of God the other prayer that God desires to hear from the saints who have access to his throne. There are two salient points that are worth noting as we round up this topic. One, God can not compromise, for if he does, then he is not a holy God. He can not also condone nor entertain sin otherwise, he would be a sinner, too; He would not be holy at that point in time. I found a scene to buttress this. During the agony of our lord Jesus, when he was paying, the ultimate sacrifice requires for man to be admitted to God. Read Matthew 27:46, And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Jesus was the epitome of sin at that point, and God had to let go of him, for he was carrying the sins of you and me. Jesus was more than an intercessor here. He paid the price. Therefore, as God can not compromise, he is more than willing to hear the prayers of the saints interceding on the sinner’s behalf.

Therefore, the best prayer with the sweetest aroma before God is the prayer of intercession.Read,Ezekiel 22:30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none. None, because we are busy asking God to give us that car he gave brother B. We are busy asking God for a similar house sister A just bought, claiming all by faith and intense prayers. We own it a duty to pray for others to be saved, whether in chains or sick bed. God desires all to be saved. Read John 3:17, For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. The duty for all saved ones is to intercede for others. You are enjoying the goodness and mercies of this God. you want others to enjoy with you too; Read 2 Corinthians 2:11, Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices. You are now aware of the strategy of the devil and want to deliver others from his trap. Not the intense prayers for wealth and victory over a perceived enemy or enemies. God has already taken care of that for you, for you are dwelling in His secret place where their radar can not find you. Neither should you be afraid of thier arrow, for you sit in heavenly place with Christ, no arrow can reach there. That many engaged in loud prayers or visit a church where prayer and fasting are going on does not show faith, but fear. Faith makes you still and calm, not jumping from pillar to post. No wonder many are praying amiss, thinking God is not answering them because they do not engage in 30 days dry fasting.

May the grace of God bring you to a place where you realise that all those prayers you heap on yourselves are unnecessary. Rather, pray for others is the best way to get your need met.

1 Like

Re: Prayer With The Best Aroma[2] by Righthussle: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2023
Una no go kill person.

(1) (Reply)

The Outpouring Of The Holy Spirit. / Mystery About Union V / He Gives Us Life Eternal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.