Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,689 members, 7,930,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:47 PM

Obaseki To Swear-in Newly Appointed Permanent Secretaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki To Swear-in Newly Appointed Permanent Secretaries (446 Views)

Fubara Swears In Newly-appointed LG CTC Chairmen / Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board / All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki To Swear-in Newly Appointed Permanent Secretaries by UdabaPrince100: 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Obaseki to swear-in newly appointed permanent secretaries

The Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, will on Monday, September 4, 2023, swear-in the newly appointed permanent secretaries.

The governor, on Thursday last week, assigned new permanent secretaries to different ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs).

The new permanent secretaries are: Eki Abieyuwa Oyemwense-Ministry of Business, Trade & Cooperatives; Stanley Osaruyi Ehiarimwian - Ministry of Health; Edith Ilamosi Sede - Directorate of Government House & Protocol; Joy Iyen Akhigbe - Office of the Head of Service, Corporate Change and Communications; and Friday Desmond Agbama - Ministry of Communication & Orientation.

Others are Felicia Nagbonma Edokpolor -Ministry of Local Government, Community & Chieftaincy Affairs; Omoruyi Ese Martina - Ministry of Mining & Energy and Jude Ebodaghe Ekpu - Ministry of Environment & Sustainability.

In a statement by the Permanent Secretary, Human Resource, Office of the Head of Service, Igberaese George, said, β€œI am directed to refer to the above subject and to inform you that the swearing-in ceremony of the newly appointed permanent secretaries is slated to hold as follows: Date: Monday 4th September, 2023; Venue: New Festival Hall, Government House, G.R.A., Benin City; Time:10am prompt. I am to add that all are to be seated by 9.30am.”

β€œPursuant hereto, Honourable Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries, Heads of Extra-Ministerial Departments and Agencies are by this notice invited to attend the swearing-in ceremony without fail,” he added.
Re: Obaseki To Swear-in Newly Appointed Permanent Secretaries by itsme01: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
cool

Obaseki is leaving Government In 2024 😁😁🀭

How will he face

James Ibori

Nyemsom Wike

Philip Shuabu

Oba of Benin

Oshiomole

Kabaka

Edo House of Assembly Lawmakers

Re: Obaseki To Swear-in Newly Appointed Permanent Secretaries by Alchemy528: 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
It already ooo
Re: Obaseki To Swear-in Newly Appointed Permanent Secretaries by Uyomiya: 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
itsme01:
cool

How will he face

James Ibori

Nyemsom Wike

Philip Shuabu

Oba of Benin

Oshiomole

Kabaka

APC will never rule Edo

Let that sink in
Re: Obaseki To Swear-in Newly Appointed Permanent Secretaries by itsme01: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
Uyomiya:

APC will never rule Edo

Let that sink in

But how is that anyway related to my comment πŸ€”
Re: Obaseki To Swear-in Newly Appointed Permanent Secretaries by Pepperdemisback: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
Who is the Permanent Secretary to The Office of the Deputy Governor?
Re: Obaseki To Swear-in Newly Appointed Permanent Secretaries by Pepperdemisback: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
itsme01:

NEPA don pack wire wen dey im head go and no money to put Prepaid Meter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Swear-in Newly Appointed Permanent Secretaries by Kenedos(m): 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
Nice one your excellency.
Re: Obaseki To Swear-in Newly Appointed Permanent Secretaries by Kenedos(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
Well done your excellency βœ…
Re: Obaseki To Swear-in Newly Appointed Permanent Secretaries by 16akpuu: 5:07am On Sep 04, 2023
itsme01:

mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother Musili
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
no hiding for you
Re: Obaseki To Swear-in Newly Appointed Permanent Secretaries by 16akp: 5:08am On Sep 04, 2023
itsme01:
cool

How will he face

James Ibori

Nyemsom Wike

Philip Shuabu

Oba of Benin

Oshiomole

Kabaka

mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother Musili
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
no hiding for you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Stormed Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists(photos) / No Be Only Me Go See This: Buhari Really Finished This Country. I Will Pight Kwa / 'I promise to bring my Lagos Economic team to Abuja': Tinubu during Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.