Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,303 members, 7,887,892 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:58 PM

Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House (16957 Views)

Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by Dougad: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
People really didn't like guy this time around. Wasn't he a favourite during his own set?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by Aolfooties(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
Good for him

Check my signature for quality made in Nigeria footwears.
Buy 2 shoes, get 1 free slide. Offer ends in 6 weeks. What's app 08111 thirty fifty 81
Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by Goldbw122(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
The show is really going wonderfully.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by Kukutente23: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
post=125556631:

Is Dancing Right Now.

ThankGod Seyi, Has Been Finally Evicted.
Wetin him do you

1 Like

Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by Essence20(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
They for kukuma evict everybody make the show end today angry
Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by ChristianMuslim: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Son of a bitch.. Go and get a life.. parents u should keep their wards away from him and his son
Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by Godsongang: 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
Seyi!!! Bye nigga

1 Like

Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by dragunov: 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
BadNews:

Seyi was evicted from the BBNaija season 8 “All-Stars” reality TV show in week six.

Big Brother Naija 2023 Housemate, Seyi has been evicted from the Big Brother House in the week 6 of the live eviction show, Reports.

Seyi was evicted during the live eviction show in week 6 after the Monday night nomination game for possible eviction by the housemates in the week six of BBN 2023 reality live show.

Recall that Nomination was done in the house, which put up some housemates for possible eviction, including Seyi in the week 6 of the Big Brother Naija reality show.

Seyi was evicted from the Big Brother Naija All-Stars Show on Sunday, 3rd September 2023, in week 6 of the 2023 series, which is getting hotter, and some housemates have also left the house.

Source: BLOG

Nigbayen nko?
Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by NaijaCover(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kukutente23:

Wetin him do you

No Like That SEYI in the house
Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by LIVINGICONREBOR: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
IconicR:
Good riddance
He should be flogged when he comes out
Oniro oshi

Rose,it seems your destiny is tied with bbnaija.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:

Rose,it seems your destiny is tied with bbnaija.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by Angelfrost(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Even you..😂??

Brother, believe me, I have never watched the show for once...!

But, somehow, I know every every...!

It's amazing how much trivia and mundanity the brain can accommodate. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by Kukutente23: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
post=125557028:

No Like That SEYI in the house
Wetin him do you

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by CrownLands(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
Finally! Seyi is out of the house.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by NaijaCover(m): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kukutente23:

Wetin him do you

Visit Website
Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by Kukutente23: 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
post=125557536:

Visit Website
If i visit make u bend
Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by Maj196(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
It's safe to say BBN is finally doomed. Nobody cares about the sh*t show anymore unlike previous years

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by dangotesmummy: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
sofeo:
Alright then.

Who is next
kidwaya.i like him but that nigga caps too much and unnecessarily too

1 Like

Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by happney65: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
ecolime:
Everyone is crucifying the guy including those who beat their wives daily.

Don't mind them o. And those who have done countless abortions too blaming seyi.. The Men who are dead beat fathers too are blaming seyi

The hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by BoldBrainz(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

Brother, believe me, I have never watched the show for once...!

But, somehow, I know every every...!

It's amazing how much trivia and mundanity the brain can accommodate. tongue

Trust me, I totally believe you..😂. The slightest idleness in a man can create room for unspeakable atrocities. We're a breed with overactive imaginations. So the mind on its own finds ways to fill up vacuums that exist from said idleness.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by Vinnie2000(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kukutente23:
Very annoying dude
Doing cho cho cho cho gossiping around like a market thrift collector even against Baye who is old enough to be his daughter.
I think he lost his sense after he got married

He has always been a TALKATIVE!. 🙁

I just hope he is NOT a Tinubu Agbadorian Miscreant. 😏😕

1 Like

Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by Ykc2(m): 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
In as much I don't watch BB naija the arrogance of this guy so I heard, El rufai ,umahi plus tinubu dey learn work where he dey,grandson of awolowo my foot is awolowo the inventor of TV,telephone,car,fax machine, plane,helicopter, submarine,Internet ,ak 47,rocket or submachine gun?

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by Angelfrost(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Trust me, I totally believe you..😂. The slightest idleness in a man can create room for unspeakable atrocities. We're a breed with overactive imaginations. So the mind on its own finds ways to fill up vacuums that exist from said idleness.

Abeg... Off mic... Say no more! tongue
Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by 1Gentlestorm: 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
AbdulAkpan:
Good. Go home and teach your son morals, and how not to treat women as sex materials.
. Women, including your mum. Are sex materials tongue
Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House by Sirianese: 12:10am On Sep 04, 2023
BadNews:

Seyi was evicted from the BBNaija season 8 “All-Stars” reality TV show in week six.

Big Brother Naija 2023 Housemate, Seyi has been evicted from the Big Brother House in the week 6 of the live eviction show, Reports.

Seyi was evicted during the live eviction show in week 6 after the Monday night nomination game for possible eviction by the housemates in the week six of BBN 2023 reality live show.

Recall that Nomination was done in the house, which put up some housemates for possible eviction, including Seyi in the week 6 of the Big Brother Naija reality show.

Seyi was evicted from the Big Brother Naija All-Stars Show on Sunday, 3rd September 2023, in week 6 of the 2023 series, which is getting hotter, and some housemates have also left the house.

Source: BLOG

Seyi is a disgrace to the Awolowo lineage

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Control My Gotv Without Remote To Menu / Where Can I Download Tv Series?? / Good Dj/liveband For Your Next Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.