Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,711 members, 7,965,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:50 PM

Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins (23319 Views)

Davido Debunks Rumours That He Was Arrested. / Davido Reacts To Report Of Welcoming Twins With Chioma In USA / Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by JimmySwaggart(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
Na that gistlover own worst pass, not all his findings are accurate. When busted, they never apologize and retract the said post/gossip.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by maisauki: 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
turmacs:
But calm down ohh, as a guy, why you go dey in good terms with your papa?
Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by maisauki: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
turmacs:
But calm down ohh, as a guy, why you go dey in good terms with your papa?
As a lady, why you go dey in good terms with your mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by Sososo(f): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
IconicR:
Hmm I wish it was true
If I can have my babies at once I'll be very happy
Seconded

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by tishbite42: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
Godjone:
grin
Just claim it my dear beautiful Rita. I just love this girl i don't know why. She kept herself up for her man till marriage, no sleeping around with men even though she is 40.
I salute you dear
Dey whine yourself
😂😂😂😂
Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by LarryCork: 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
nlfpmod:
Rita Dominic has debunked a viral report that she gave birth to twins.

The report said: "Rita Dominic and husband, Fidelis Anosike welcome set of Twins".

Instaog9ja and other verified X users posted the Fake News.

Reacting to the fake news posted by Instablog, Rita shared a gif with the caption "You Know You Lying".

This is not the first time the fake news of Rita Dominic Anosike allegedly giving birth to twins is trending. In September 2022, the same fake news trended and the popular actress also came out to debunk it.

Maybe they want to keep posting the fake news every year until she finally gives birth.

angry
Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by GoodRocks: 2:00am On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
Hmm I wish it was true
If I can have my babies at once I'll be very happy

Which your babies? Are you ok? I thought we all agreed men are scum? And feminist do not men? So which babies are you talking about? Is it the ones you want to pluck from tree?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by Yestogood: 4:55am On Sep 04, 2023
finallybusy:
Pointless topic regarding a has-been.

Has been is still a human being.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 04, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Which your babies? Are you ok? I thought we all agreed men are scum? And feminist do not men? So which babies are you talking about? Is it the ones you want to pluck from tree?
Feminist ke?
I wonder what must have made you to tag me one
Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by omoyeni37: 7:34am On Sep 04, 2023
Emma1Oj:
Life is too precious to pay attention to what pple are saying about you because your dream is to become successful, some people’s dream is to make sure you are not successful. When you’re not successful, they’ve achieved a goal.

Word on marble
Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by 1Sharon(f): 9:46am On Sep 04, 2023
Godjone:
grin
Just claim it my dear beautiful Rita. I just love this girl i don't know why. She kept herself up for her man till marriage, no sleeping around with men even though she is 40.
I salute you dear

You're probably from the same group of men that mocked her when she was unmarried.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isreal DMW: I Can Take A Bullet For Davido, I Will Die If I Don't (Video) / BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts / Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Eniola Badmus For "Fat Shaming" Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.