Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. (903 Views)

BRICS Is Spreading Like Wild Fire. Tunisia Dumps IMF, Declares For BRICS! / Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by DaChosenOne: 4:08am On Sep 04, 2023
I don't know why Nigerians are so concerned about being in BRICS.

1 Like

Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by orohbirodeysmel: 4:41am On Sep 04, 2023
The joke here is your yeye topic...

7 Likes

Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by DaChosenOne: 4:45am On Sep 04, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

The country I see becoming something is China.
Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by HeeBraHim2(m): 5:17am On Sep 04, 2023
Even The west new their end Is near. Brics is going to put stop to their supremacy and humble them.

Just watch.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by ichuka(m): 6:17am On Sep 04, 2023
HeeBraHim2:
Even The west new their end Is near. Brics is going to put stop to their supremacy and humble them.

Just watch.
You are right but it will take time. 10-20years from now.
Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by Watcharena: 6:29am On Sep 04, 2023
ichuka:

You are right but it will take time. 10-20years from now.
10 to 20 years is not that long as it seems

2 Likes

Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by rottennaija(m): 6:35am On Sep 04, 2023
DaChosenOne:

The west themselves are worried that BRICS is their undoing and you are here talking trash.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by nnatobryno(m): 6:39am On Sep 04, 2023
They are not there to fight for supremacy, they are trying to provide an alternative to the US dollars. Have you ever asked yourself why Nigeria should settle trade between herself and India (for instance) in US Dollar.

If the currency is achieved, effectively the US becomes less powerful and won't be able to sanction any country with ease.

Think...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by cedricksly: 6:41am On Sep 04, 2023
This is where most of you get it all wrong, nobody wants to suppass the west, they just want good and easy trade deal among themselves, they want the west sanction not to directly affect their economy when they try to sanction them just like they did to Russia. Petrol dollar is the only reason why they can sanction other country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by Prigozhin: 7:16am On Sep 04, 2023
DaChosenOne:

I wonder if you people attended tertiary institution. They are not trying to surpass the west they want to foster easy trade among members with their own currencies since U.S is known for weaponizing the dollar through sanctions that's what they are avoiding. Even U.S allies like Saudi Arabia and the UAE have joined. Brics has a bright future.

1 Like

Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by rottennaija(m): 7:17am On Sep 04, 2023
DaChosenOne:
Chief, spend your time and listen to this. This is where you gain valuable insight as to where the world is going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbPGA5O7v_c?si=chXbGJKRqswlAAbE
Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by DaChosenOne: 7:34am On Sep 04, 2023
rottennaija:

The west themselves are worried that BRICS is their undoing and you are here talking trash.

South Africa is only functioning due to the whites there. There's literally no Africa country that challenge or surpass the West. African countries are reliant on the West for AID, technology, medicine and even basic things like education.
We saw the embarrassment the Africans experienced in Ukraine seeking an education that they cant get at home.

3 Likes

Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by victory36(m): 8:21am On Sep 04, 2023
Spot on. There are a group of people who are all beefing with each other especially India and China, UAE and Saudi Arabia. They are only regarded because of china who is actually using them to fight US dominance. Even if they succeed in their aim, they will most likely tear each other apart afterwards
Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by obedience4(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2023
rottennaija:

How is the West worried

1 Like

Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by obedience4(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2023
rottennaija:

How is the West worried??
Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by obedience4(m): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2023
nnatobryno:
They are not there to fight for supremacy, they are trying to provide an alternative to the US dollars. Have you ever asked yourself why Nigeria should settle trade between herself and India (for instance) in US Dollar.

If the currency is achieved, effectively the US becomes less powerful and won't be able to sanction any country with ease.

Think...

How is it even possible to achieve a brics currency, dose that look achievable to you?
A group of countries, with different ideology, adopt a single currency.

The best they can do is settle international trade with their own currency.
They can't adopte a single currency.
Not possible
Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by Tmberwolf1: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Before opening your mouth, use your brain... The OP is right, BRICS is a joke, the countries that make up BRICS are just there for their self-interest, some of them are even sworn enemies. It's unfortunate that some of you guys on nairaland can't see beyond your nose, are largely ignorant and untop of that have such blind hatered for the west, that you'd submit yourself to a worse party, China. BRICS+ is a bloody waste of time and should be generally avoided.
Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by Tmberwolf1: 9:24am On Sep 04, 2023
nnatobryno:

Think...
"They are not there to fight for supremacy"... Unfortunately that's what they are there for. China is only using the rest of the other countries as leverage against the US.
Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2023
Is that what your enemies told you when you were young

I hope you are still under them lol.

1 Like

Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by rottennaija(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
DaChosenOne:

South Africa is only functioning due to the whites there. There's literally no Africa country that challenge or surpass the West. African countries are reliant on the West for AID, technology, medicine and even basic things like education.
We saw the embarrassment the Africans experienced in Ukraine seeking an education that they cant get at home.

We will get back to this topic in the future. For now, I have no time for you.

3 Likes

Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by Reflect7: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
DaChosenOne:

White worshiping SLAVE.

I will be shocked if you don’t have a padlock on your lips.

The rest of Africa is dropping this racial inferiority complex while AIR HEADS like you In Nigeria go deeper into mental slavery, inferiority complex and self hatred.

DISGUSTING.

3 Likes

Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by DaChosenOne: 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
Reflect7:

White worshiping SLAVE.

I will be shocked if you don’t have a padlock on your lips.

The rest of Africa is dropping this racial inferiority complex while AIR HEADS like you In Nigeria go deeper into mental slavery, inferiority complex and self hatred.

DISGUSTING.

Africa is a mess and cannot function with AID from the West. The only African country in this BRICS joke, is the one controlled by whites :South Africa. Ethiopia wants to join BRICS, a country that can't even feed itself. I've said that China could become something. Brazil, India, Iran and Saudi Arabia, I don't see these countries ever competing with the West. There's really no African country that can challenge the West. Iran and Saudi Arabia are also big terrorist states.

1 Like

Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by Watcharena: 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
DaChosenOne:

Africa is a mess and cannot function with AID from the West. The only African country in this BRICS joke, is the one controlled by whites :South Africa. Ethiopia wants to join BRICS, a country that can't even feed itself. I've said that China could become something. Brazil, India, Iran and Saudi Arabia, I don't see these countries ever competing with the West. There's really no African country that can challenge the West. Iran and Saudi Arabia are also big terrorist states.
India has just landed on the moon's portion that no western country can
Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by DaChosenOne: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
Watcharena:
India has just landed on the moon's portion that no western country can

The first man on the moon was an American man and certainly Westerners and Russians have contributed the most to space exploration. India can succeed in some STEM areas, but I don't see their country being liveable in terms of electricity/modern infrastructure, waste management & wealth equality.

1 Like

Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by Watcharena: 5:33am On Sep 05, 2023
DaChosenOne:

The first man on the moon was an American man and certainly Westerners and Russians have contributed the most to space exploration. India can succeed in some STEM areas, but I don't see their country being liveable in terms of electricity/modern infrastructure, waste management & wealth equality.
never understand estimate the power of a willing mind
Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by b4ball: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
DaChosenOne:

Your issue is the word compete. BRICS is NOT competing with the west or G7. They have stated this time and again. It simply is trying to build the much needed alternative. An alternative that allows the US and it’s allies to lord it’s will over those it does not like, using tools and institutions at its disposal. E.g, the NDB is not bigger than the IMF, but it will not ask you to allow LGBTQ+ before you can access credit. Until it can field it’s own currency, it will foster trade in mutual currencies. BRICS is treaty bound not to apply unilateral sanctions that are not UN sponsored, this is why Russian oil sells above price cap in India and China. An alternative to SWIFT is in the works. India tried to pitch its own domestic UPI during the 15th BRICS summit. Only slave mentality stops people from wanting an alternative and projecting wrong assertions.
Re: BRICS Is A Joke. They Will Never Surpass The West. by nnatobryno(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
obedience4:

How is it even possible to achieve a brics currency, dose that look achievable to you?
A group of countries, with different ideology, adopt a single currency.

The best they can do is settle international trade with their own currency.
They can't adopte a single currency.
Not possible

Yet European countries were able to achieve euro. You are just useless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hezbollah Launches Rockets At Israel After Deadly South Lebanon Strike (photo) / Obama Escapes Assassination: 4 Suspects Arrested, Rifles Recovered / funny: doctor's bomb joke costs him $90,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.