Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,694 members, 7,879,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:32 AM

Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India (12365 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) / Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit / Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by FuckTheMod: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2023
angry
Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by delkuf(m): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
He will stay there and die there.
That's where he will be notified that he is not more Nigeria President. So shall it be.

amen

1 Like

Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by Anyiamaka: 8:18am On Sep 04, 2023
Olodo dey go summit? Wetin concern vulture and barber?
Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by Chochovini: 8:24am On Sep 04, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Army fit take over before his return This I have seen
. Asee!
Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by Codeye(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Army fit take over before his return
This I have seen
By wishing evil upon our beloved Nation, evil shall not depart from your live and family. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by Chochovini: 8:31am On Sep 04, 2023
This is undoubtably the worst moments in this country called Nigeria. A very dark moment. Even in the Animal kingdom, a BAT can never be made king.
Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by Sleekfingers: 8:38am On Sep 04, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
That's where he will be notified that he is not more Nigeria President. So shall it be.

You guys said, the same thing about Buhari.

What makes you so sure that, you won't die before him? Brainless child omo Iran kiran jatijati

6 Likes

Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by Benwallt(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2023
greatiyk4u:
This I have seen

Last kick of a dying horse

1 Like

Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by Chochovini: 8:48am On Sep 04, 2023
Codeye:

By wishing evil upon our beloved Nation, evil shall not depart from your live and family. Amen!
. Which evil can be greater than foisting one who was rejected even in his own state on Nigeria as president simply because Dollar has exchanged hands?
Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by TheSpellChecker: 8:48am On Sep 04, 2023
Presidemt?

Is that a new word or something?
Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by crossbreedwears(m): 8:57am On Sep 04, 2023
Coup is not something you plan within few weeks. It takes months before the plan if being executed
greatiyk4u:
This I have seen
Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by crossbreedwears(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2023
You called BH a small group of people? Truly, a bloody civilian with zero knowdledge about the military just come online to talk rubbish. I doubt if you've ever been to the north or battle field. Oga, if you see the way BH advance during battle, youll be amazed! You better stop beleiving what you read online about NA. Na bloggers go finish this country
Patrickker:

Pussy ass army? Army generals that turned to women because they have been duly settled. An army bought over with huge amount meant to fight Boko Haram. The NA that can't defeat a small group of Boko boys, you want them to topple a democratic government. De play. Forget that clownish outfit that knows nothing but to harass, kill and maim unarmed civilians they are meant to serve. Calm down.

1 Like

Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2023
No be only G-20 na X-50

All these things no impact on d common man
Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by yemmight(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2023
greatiyk4u:
This I have seen

Army will take over your restless State.
Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by RaptorX: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Army fit take over before his return 7
This I have seen
His kinsmen are in charge of the army and brigade of guards including all the formations around Abuja, so no shaking.

2 Likes

Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by zionstaar75: 9:24am On Sep 04, 2023
OkayDaddy:

I pity you Igbos. I really pity you.
Na small time remain
they have all become so pathetic
Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by yewit37486: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2023
2BabaNairaland:

Wow. This your comment is so wrong. You've forgotten you don't have anyone's life in your hands, including your own. Please, let's be mindful of our words, the effects of what we say goes beyond the online world.

1 Like

Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by LEGALSER: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2023
Thonyb:

https://.ng/2023/09/03/tinubu-departs-nigeria-monday-for-g-20-summit-in-india/

Tinubu connived with judges to fix a date that he wouldn’t be in Nigeria so that once he comes back he will be given a hero’s welcome away from the uproar that will ensue after the judgment is in his favour. The 6th of September date was fixed with Tinubu’s approval.

1 Like

Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:31am On Sep 04, 2023
Save journey Mr President, please discuss issues ravaging our Nation there and return safety with short time solutions sir.

May God bless The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2023
greatiyk4u:
This I have seen
Nigeria Military Confirm Officers are not poor.

They are well paid, they control a large part of resources and they have full authonomy.

NB: They are directly connected to the national treasury and they participate more in the curuption.

The gab between Nigeria politian and the Nigeria Army officers are 5&6.
.they run the thing!

Unlike those countries, so they see less to have time to think of coup'

1 Like

Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by ismhab(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2023
Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by Xkonzult: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2023
Lexiskillz09:
I thought they (haters of Nigeria) said, Mr. President is too dumb and weak to represent Nigeria, internationally, reason he sent the VP to represent him in Rome and St. Peters Petersburg last month 🤔

Stupid Enemies of Nigeria (wailers)

God bless Nigeria and God bless Mr. President, Sen. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR, The President and Commander-in-chief of the Armed forces Federal Republic of Nigeria

How does this ur statement improve u detororiated standard of living,..slave mentality...
Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by thegrinch(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2023
inoki247:
Lol maybe them go see bright mind of India invite to come invest in the country...

Cos most of the India wey me know na Borehole dem dey dig up nd down...

Another Nairaland Illiterate spotted.

FYI: The G-20 Countries account for 80% of global GDP, and India holds ninth position in terms of total trade (USD 1,662 billion) among the G-20 Countries

When they tell you to broaden your minds, you no go gree, you'll just be filling it with hatred.

Silly Child

1 Like

Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by shomutuski(m): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2023
greatiyk4u:
This I have seen

No, he has it planned already, the court judgement will be in his favour due to his conniving and smigle-like nature. This trip is to make the verdict legit like he didnt influence their judgement.
Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by ufuosman(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2023
Safe trip to u people
Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by commoditiesnig: 10:48am On Sep 04, 2023
Safe trip
Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by WorldRichest: 10:54am On Sep 04, 2023
greatiyk4u:
This I have seen

The same thing those before you saw, and they became blinded forever

2 Likes

Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by WorldRichest: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2023
Patrickker:

Pussy ass army? Army generals that turned to women because they have been duly settled. An army bought over with huge amount meant to fight Boko Haram. The NA that can't defeat a small group of Boko boys, you want them to topple a democratic government. De play. Forget that clownish outfit that knows nothing but to harass, kill and maim unarmed civilians they are meant to serve. Calm down.

Go and slap soldiers for barrack nah, all the things wey you don smoke go clear for your eyes and brain. Ewu Gambia

1 Like

Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by Versal: 11:10am On Sep 04, 2023
Military! The ball de your court
Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by OluwaSegun0509(m): 11:10am On Sep 04, 2023
Pls becareful and watchful about what you post online. If this man were to be your father, and someone made this kinda statement, would have clapped for such a person tat the person did well?

2BabaNairaland:

2 Likes

Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by ayo2008: 11:15am On Sep 04, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Would Have Been Different Under Yar’Adua - Turai / Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law / Buhari To Niger Delta Militants: Negotiation Remains Your Best Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.