Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,843 members, 7,902,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

How Long Have You Collectively Spent On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Long Have You Collectively Spent On Nairaland (180 Views)

Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! / Nigerian Children Will Henceforth Pass A Vote Of No Confidence Collectively / How Long Have You Been Using Your Tooth Brush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Have You Collectively Spent On Nairaland by Dozis: 6:01am On Sep 04, 2023
Seun the owner of nairaland has spent two years and 7 months collectively on nairaland, it's understandable he is the owner of the site.

I've spent one month and 25 days on nairaland since I joined in April 2020 which I consider too much, how could I have spent a whopping one month and 25 days of my life only on nairaland?

Someone like helinues has spent one year of his life on nairaland since he joined in 2014, a whole one year of his life accountable to only nairaland. Which means that every year he spends one month and some days alone on nairaland.

What about you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Collectively Spent On Nairaland by Unperturbedpota: 6:05am On Sep 04, 2023
Dozis:
Seun the owner of nairaland has spent two years and 7 months collectively on nairaland, it's understandable he is the owner of the site.

I've spent one month and 25 days on nairaland since I joined in April 2020 which I consider too much, how could I have spent a whopping one month and 25 days of my life only on nairaland?

Someone like helinues has spent one year of his life on nairaland since he joined in 2014, a whole one year of his life accountable to only nairaland. Which means that every year he spends one month and some days alone on nairaland.

What about you?

🤣🤣🤣

So true some people are jobless, that helinules guys needs a shrink. Also that old man who is 50 years yet keeps trying to compete with us youngsters, called Freestuffzng..

4 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Collectively Spent On Nairaland by Akaegwu(m): 6:10am On Sep 04, 2023
Check it. Someone from the beginning 2yrs plus. 2005. Some that join 9 years later 1yr. This holiness may be one of the mods or jobless.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Collectively Spent On Nairaland by helinues: 6:48am On Sep 04, 2023
Go to court if you have any issue with that.

Radarada
Re: How Long Have You Collectively Spent On Nairaland by 9jahotblog: 6:54am On Sep 04, 2023
helinues:
Go to court if you have any issue with that.

Radarada
Na only one person dey follow you 😂. Dey joke on this app
Re: How Long Have You Collectively Spent On Nairaland by Dozis: 6:56am On Sep 04, 2023
Akaegwu:
Check it. Someone from the beginning 2yrs plus. 2005. Some that join 9 years later 1yr. This holiness may be one of the mods or jobless.
I agree with you
Re: How Long Have You Collectively Spent On Nairaland by Dafresh: 7:02am On Sep 04, 2023
Can deactivated account be activated again?
Re: How Long Have You Collectively Spent On Nairaland by eepeepook: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2023
Someone cannot spend that much time without compensation of any sort. Dey play.
Re: How Long Have You Collectively Spent On Nairaland by Dozis: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2023
eepeepook:
Someone cannot spend that much time without compensation of any sort. Dey play.
Let's ask helinues whether he's been paid.

(1) (Reply)

Moment Asake Received His Next Rated Award At The 16th Headies / BREAKING: Natasha Akpoti Wins, As Tribunal Declares Her Winner / Rip Mohbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.