Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,774 members, 7,969,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:53 AM

MY Japa Plans - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / MY Japa Plans (2862 Views)

My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed / Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) / My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Japa Plans by pansophist(m): 9:40am On Sep 05, 2023
Ugwueke11:
@pansophist Wow thanks so much for your recomendation, you said about 60k? Per semester or let me put it this way how many times will i pay them in a year? The duration? Is it normal 4yrs or thiers is not upto 4 years?

Just once. It's for registration.

1 Like

Re: MY Japa Plans by Ugwueke11(m): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
pansophist:

thanks and God bless you
Re: MY Japa Plans by Ugwueke11(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

I only used phone to learn the theory, I also jotted out on paper. So I practice whatever I learnt whenever I have access to any of my parent's laptops.
Hi i am bk from today's hustle, my name on facebook is David Goodluck my cover photo is blueish in color while my profile picture is a bit darker, i wore black polo, also i recently posted abt AI, and in my bio i wrote abt domain flipping stuff, i don't know the possibility that you will find me but just try
Re: MY Japa Plans by EngrKemp: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
pansophist:

Pls aside bsc, can one do PGD, Msc etc?
Re: MY Japa Plans by pansophist(m): 4:17am On Sep 06, 2023
EngrKemp:

Pls aside bsc, can one do PGD, Msc etc?

Check the website na. www.uopeople.edu

3 Likes

Re: MY Japa Plans by Ugwueke11(m): 6:45am On Sep 06, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

I do not comment usually on Nairaland cos of my button phone. But I hope I was able to stir the passion in you with what I wrote up there.

I'm also happy you find nairaland interesting. Many people are on tiktok cos they don't like reading.

Can you help me with your facebook profile so we can chat there? Since you use your sister's email
pls also tell me your name on fb
Re: MY Japa Plans by BenedictAbajue(m): 7:04am On Sep 06, 2023
Ugwueke11:
pls also tell me your name on fb
Benedict Chidi Abajue. Pls don't quote this post.
Re: MY Japa Plans by DyingFetus: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Learn to code and be very good at it

Learn the basics and create projects , move those projects to git

Don't forget to build in public
Re: MY Japa Plans by Ugwueke11(m): 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
DyingFetus:
Learn to code and be very good at it

Learn the basics and create projects , move those projects to git

Don't forget to build in public
today is my 4th day on HTML and i would say i am already in love with what i am doing, i will still move to css, java, javascript and python. bt i must say that this thing needs regular pratice with ur computer so as to keep along with the code unfortunately i hv non but regardless we move, thank you so much sir 4 the encouragement
Re: MY Japa Plans by BenedictAbajue(m): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ugwueke11:

today is my 4th day on HTML and i would say i am already in love with what i am doing, i will still move to css, java, javascript and python
No go sleep for web development o
Re: MY Japa Plans by Ugwueke11(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
No go sleep for web development o
No i won't boss, i sent u a message on fb, is a page i think?
Re: MY Japa Plans by JAPAHTML: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

I do not comment usually on Nairaland cos of my button phone. But I hope I was able to stir the passion in you with what I wrote up there.

I'm also happy you find nairaland interesting. Many people are on tiktok cos they don't like reading.

Can you help me with your facebook profile so we can chat there? Since you use your sister's email
Hi boss i lost aces to dis my account because my sister lost her phone, so this is Ugwueke11 replying u and this is my new moniker, i changed the name to suit my profession and dream well lol
Re: MY Japa Plans by JAPAHTML: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
I am the OP of ths thread, i lost my initial account, everything is going well wt the journey and with God all things are possible
Re: MY Japa Plans by BenedictAbajue(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2023
JAPAHTML:

Hi boss i lost aces to dis my account because my sister lost her phone, so this is Ugwueke11 replying u and this is my new moniker, i changed the name to suit my profession and dream well lol
Alright
Re: MY Japa Plans by JAPAHTML: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
Alright
I hope u are good my friend?
Re: MY Japa Plans by BenedictAbajue(m): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
JAPAHTML:
I hope u are good my friend?
Yep. I'm alright.
So na html you wan use japa from this country? Just dey play!
Re: MY Japa Plans by JAPAHTML: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
Yep. I'm alright.
So na html you wan use japa from this country? Just dey play!
lols oga japa is a must no mercy only God can stop me
Re: MY Japa Plans by BenedictAbajue(m): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
JAPAHTML:
lols oga japa is a must no mercy only God can stop me
be like you wan become Seun abi Zuckerberg
Re: MY Japa Plans by JAPAHTML: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
be like you wan become Seun abi Zuckerberg
Probably

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Can Somebodi Advice Me On How To Write Visa Refusal Appeal Letter To Austria / Nigerians Suspend Travel Plans To US, Europe As Economy Tickets Hit N2.2m / Things To Know About Snake Island

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.