Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,767 members, 7,948,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement (2072 Views)

Threat Over PEPT Judgement: Report Suspicious Gatherings, Activities - Fubara / What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? / Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by helinues: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sept 6 is the date PEPT will deliver their judgements, the DSS are already at alert in every part of the country to deal with those who might want to cause chaos and confusion.

I can't wait for Sept 6

grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by TemplarLandry: 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
Anyone that tries to constitute nuisance is toast.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by yarimo(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
Obey the court or you see anyhow

14 Likes

Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by Moh247: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
cool

Awon Oniyeye

They won't cause any trouble

The same imbecilic dunce that vowed to stop Tinubu's inuaguration, but chickened out

Are we talking about fools who just lost all LGA polls in Edo their strong hold even when Bitter Obi went to beg

14 Likes

Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by seanfer(m): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
There won't be any protest.. Everybody will go on with their businesses.. But the street of nairaland will have massive keyboard warriors analyzing the judgement... grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by helinues: 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Awon Oniyeye

They won't cause any trouble

The same imbecilic dunce that vowed to stop Tinubu's inuaguration, but chickened out

Even though we are aware they are elenu ajakara but tradition must still be followed cos we no want hear we were not told.

grin
Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by 2Radii: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
Very lazy people

All they do is bark barks and barks grin grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by Parachoko: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
Any Nuisance wey try Rubbish on Wednesday will be Given The Akwuzu SARS Treatment.

Asiwaju will be Declared the Winner of the Election.

May God Protect us Beyond then

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by Moh247: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
helinues:

Even though we are aware they are elenu ajakara but tradition must still be followed cos we no want hear we were not told.

grin

Sure. grin grin

.. DSS dey look them... But na Civil defense go handle the Ipob miscreants even Police is too much for them

12 Likes

Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by helinues: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
Moh247:

Sure. grin grin

.. DSS dey look them... But na Civil defense go handle the Ipob miscreants even Police is too much for them

I just dey laugh those dunce here. They have dissapeared since morning when the news about PEPT judgement on Sept 6th grace FP.

Mary Odili already hinted.

His Excellency is out of the country

DSS are at alert.

Let those with 2 heads to come and torment trouble
Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by Moh247: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
helinues:

I just dey laugh those dunce here. They have dissapeared since morning when the news about PEPT judgement on Sept 6th grace FP.

Mary Odili already hinted.

His Excellency is out of the country

DSS are at alert.

Let those with 2 heads to come and torment trouble

Where Racoons and Prince of Imo dey sef

Make them no run oo

11 Likes

Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by Jostoman: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
Obedient stay away from this foolish thread.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by SalamRushdie: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
They have sent y'all out of what's app group to come threaten Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by Bigkoko: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
We will be here when your likes commit suicide or run mad out of frustrations. If na lie go and read my post about my late friend from Kaduna; Abdul Jabbah. His father is currently battling stroke in an Abuja hospital courtesy Buhari induced hardship on his supporters. Your own go worse. We go keep receipt when you go dey beg food to eat!

This trekking una dey trek na small.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by Saao(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
helinues:
Sept 6 is the date PEPT will deliver their judgements, the DSS are already at alert in every part of the country to deal with those who might want to cause chaos and confusion.

I can't wait for Sept 6

grin
meaning they already know the judgement
Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by helinues: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
SalamRushdie:
They have sent y'all out of what's app group to come threaten Nigerians

Whatever.

Message passed already . You do anyhow, you see anyhow

1 Like

Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by helinues: 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
Bigkoko:
We will be here when your likes commit suicide or run mad out of frustrations. If na lie go and read my post about my late friend from Kaduna; Abdul Jabbah. His father is currently battling stroke in an Abuja hospital courtesy Buhari induced hardship on his supporters. Your own go worse. We go keep receipt when you go dey beg food to eat!

This trekking una dey trek na small.

I am in generous mood to gift handkerchiefs and buckets out before Sept 6.

Send me your mailing address make I dash you some

4 Likes

Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by Bigkoko: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
I know a lot of people will kick bucket before 2027..... i hope you dont kick that bucket of yours! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Even though a lot of you are useless, we still need you guys around like our dear sai baba them! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We go bring out receipts when frustrations kicks in! I know mocking sometimes get the job done faster! Shey some one don dey beg for hand outs on your behalf? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin We go dey here see everything!

helinues:

I am in generous mood to gift handkerchiefs and buckets out before Sept 6.

Send me your mailing address make I dash you some

3 Likes

Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by helinues: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
Bigkoko:
I know a lot of people will kick bucket before 2027..... i hope you dont kick that bucket of yours! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Even though a lot of you are useless, we still need you guys around like our dear sai baba them! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We go bring out receipts when frustrations kicks in! I know mocking sometimes get the job done faster! Shey some one don dey beg for hand outs on your behalf? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin We go dey here see everything!

Your mailing address pls as a brother's keeper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by oskopy: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
You talk as if you know the judgement already? Thinking that we are still in era of your uncle buhari is height of stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by Bigkoko: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
You need it more. As i am sure Karma is no longer the patient bitch she used to be! Those that drank mud water for Sai baba later die of dysentery...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

helinues:

Your mailing address pls as a brother's keeper

2 Likes

Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by Blazebond(m): 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
Any idiot or group of idiots that trys nonsense will be thoroughly dealt with,we are waiting and ready for them,the peace of Nigeria will not be threatened by any group of senseless idiot's,if anybody or group of people fires a fun, burns buildings or try to attack security or government offices,we will use deadly force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by tsdarkside(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
helinues:

I can't wait for Sept 6

grin

they have no chance....tell them to make some noise....
since endsars nigeria just dey look at them somehow....

1 Like

Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by helinues: 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2023
Blazebond:
Any idiot or group of idiots that trys nonsense will be thoroughly dealt with,we are waiting and ready for them,the peace of Nigeria will not be threatened by any group of senseless idiot's,if anybody or group of people fires a fun, burns buildings or try to attack security or government offices,we will use deadly force.

grin
Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by helinues: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
oskopy:
You talk as if you know the judgement already? Thinking that we are still in era of your uncle buhari is height of stupidity.

We are all waiting for PEPT to deliver their judgements which whichever decisions they make would be respected
Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by ConfidentialDoc: 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
helinues:

We are all waiting for PEPT to deliver their judgements which whichever decisions they make would be respected

I'm no longer waiting....Mary odili has ruined the suspense already.
Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by helinues: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

I'm no longer waiting....Mary odili has ruined the suspense already.

Toh

grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Getting Ready For The PEPT Judgement by flokii: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nothing will happen on PEPT judgement day.. Obi's suit will be thrown out and he'll be disqualified for failing to meet provisions of the amended electoral laws.
Atiku's suit too will be thrown out and the election upheld in Asiwaju's favour. shikena.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Trending On Social Media Today? / Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) / Niger Marries Almajiri And Western Educational System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.