Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip (29520 Views)

UK Defence Minister Meets With Defence Leaders, Military Chiefs In Nigeria / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Kaduna To Appeal Against El-zakzaky’s India Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by onuman: 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Final farewell.....na so Gowon's own ended

....and good riddance!

I am not a lawyer. I cannot talk about other factors against Tinubu before the PEPT.
But this one I know: anyone who says a presidential candidate does not need to win 25% of votes in Abuja capital territory before declared winner, that person must be drowned in the Atlantic ocean before the year ends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by Alliswell248: 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
OboOlora:
The ‘Abeg nor do coup before I return’ meeting.

Incompetent fraudster, jetting out of the country a day before the nation goes on nationwide strike and tribunal rules the judgment on the mandate he stole.

Shameless drug pusher!

Check your bp pls......
Jagaban no send u na....
Ur wailing affects you only
Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by Tareq1105: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sanwo Olu flagged off the commencement of commercial services for Lagos Blue Train today,
while Obaseki is busy swearing in fraudulently selected local council Chairmen in Edo state.

Edo no be Lagos truly.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by Okhuadams(m): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by tsdarkside(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
onuman:

I am not a lawyer. I cannot talk about other factors against Tinubu before the PEPT.
But this one I know: anyone who says a presidential candidate does not need to win 25% of votes in Abuja capital territory before declared winner, that person must be drowned in the Atlantic ocean before the year ends.

go drown yourself in the Atlantic ocean....!!
nonesense....

no igbo go become president like this....
and if it happens,we go resist it....!! angry angry

nonesense and foolish talks....
Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by Charly68: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
This president is a team player and a great mobilizer ...that is what it takes to move the nation forward. Give your team a target and be on their neck to ensure they deliver .. Whoever lacks capacity should be retrained or replaced .. No room for laxity at this critical point in time . Surely we shall realize our dream of becoming the best Developed nation in Africa in Jesus name . The past leaders were so ego centric and myopic that they failed in all entirety .. I don't even know why we still celebrate them because they failed us . They have used their greed to ruin the lives of many youths who have turned themselves to prostitutes abroad just to survive..
Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by tsdarkside(m): 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
many of us have made up our minds....

we will not vote an igbo....!!
even if apc field an igbo,we will not vote am....!!
Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by tsdarkside(m): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
how can people be soo desperate and be talkin like this....??

this is not normal.... angry angry
Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by Nursepepeye(f): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Very simple order.... Shoot to kill any miscreants tomorrow trying to act stupid

who is this teen making noise, discussion here are not meant for kids
Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by Kusu12: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Only obidots are afraid, we will not rest again because your messiah lost election. Another gnashing of teeth will commence on Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by Kusu12: 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
onuman:

Obidot lawyer from Agulu. Weldone sir.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by tsdarkside(m): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
Kusu12:
Only obidots are afraid, we will not rest again because your messiah lost election. Another gnashing of teeth will commence on Wednesday.

we could somehow understand that they didnt liked buhari because of biafra war....

but tinubu didnt took part....
what type of hatred is this....??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by tsdarkside(m): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
all igbos know is hate,hate,hate,hate....!! angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by Bigchristo: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
peekspot:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/09/04/tinubu-meets-with-defence-ministers-service-chiefs/
Them go run this Baba street before him come back power don change hand 😂😂
Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by 90dbest: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
He is scared of coupe detat in abstentia. Gowon cum murtala style.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by egoldman(m): 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
Chibuzoc:
grin python will soon dance for nigerians tongue very soon all of you obident will be tagged terrorist for demanding for justice shocked now you know how it feels to demand for justice

Just accept that tinubu is the president of the zoo and that justice is not found in the jungle

This ur reasoning sounds stupid.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
Badaru and Matawalle no be soft wood.

They are stubborn grass!

I see something in Tinubu's Head of Security Chiefs Appointment, He took radical Hausa Men as Top lead and not Yoruba's,

Hmmm, The mind of this two people is Harder than Iron.

I fear for what ever they have discussed. My advice for youths like me is, stay clear of any voilence temptation until Tinubu return oh!

Cause they will murder you with no single trace.
Matawalle and Badaru go give aboki dance order to Uniform men now now........
Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by Newness2019: 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
AareGaa:

Jagaban is not scared.
Only ibos are anxious for a coup since they cannot win a free, fair elections .
Dem go tire

YOU WILL SOON SEE THE DIVINE RESULT OF CHEATING. WAIT AND SEE.

GOD IS A GOD OF JUSTICE AND HE CANNOT BE MOCKED BY ANYONE OR ANYTHING.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by OLULAW: 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
TH1EFNUMBU IS SCARED OF BEING BLOODLESSLY OUTSTED WHILST ON FOREIGN TRIP. IF TOP MILITARY OFFICIALS FAILED TO DO THE NEEDFUL, THE MIDDLE RANKED OFFICERS MUST ACT.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by MrAgbako: 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Final farewell.....na so Gowon's own ended.

....good riddance!
we shall see!
you mpirumiri addicted nairaland meme uploader 😂
Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
For your information, Mary Ordila have already announced the winner and she have flew out of the country in case you want to burn her House on Wednesday you are free to do it, afterall nobody inside!

Na only properties you go destroy. The former Apex Judge is in the moon saved!

But don't carry your madness go near National seat Abuja ohhh DSS and Army are waiting for you.

Come Wednesday 6th comes to Reconfirmation of President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu

President, Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by Abufo: 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
Pandev:
cool
Any miscreant wey do anyhow go see anyhow

na so ! dis same Nigerian army fulani bandits are harassing anyhowly! just pray Nigerians never get to the point of general revolt.......200 million people against 500,000 security agents including boys scouts,yellow fever and fire brigade!! The battle will be over before it even begins!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by Litmus: 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip

Dear god, hope Tinubu and mates are not going over there to buy that Indian Déjà vu fighter that nobody wants! Ever since Pakistan successfully pulled off the India like trick of passing off another nations technological achievement as theirs - selling us and other nations Chinese JF 17 - India no go let man hear word with thire Russian made hand me down Teja or is it telugu angry
Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by Emma1Oj(m): 2:37am On Sep 05, 2023
toyinjimoh:
Attending G20 summit is not d key, [b]Nigera is owing most of the countries at the summit as and some of the countries [/b]would not want to trust us again interm of borrowing without any meaningful impact on the economy
how come you didn't say anything about the countries owing Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by obyno82: 3:02am On Sep 05, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Very simple order.... Shoot to kill any miscreants tomorrow trying to act stupid

Isn't this not a senseless comment?
Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by Moh247: 3:27am On Sep 05, 2023
obyno82:

Isn't this not a senseless comment?

Only if a condom was used, I won't be getting this silly question on my mention

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by 7demons: 4:23am On Sep 05, 2023
All these ones na initial gra-gra. When the time comes, not even the so called service whatever can withstand the heat. The country will burn from The center to the south to the north and to the east. Carnage will be left with the west.
People from the east who have their family in the west should be cautious.
Re: Tinubu Meets With Defence Ministers, Service Chiefs Before India Trip by 7demons: 4:28am On Sep 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

go drown yourself in the Atlantic ocean....!!
nonesense....

no igbo go become president like this....
and if it happens,we go resist it....!! angry angry

nonesense and foolish talks....
Better, so we can split up and make everybody go their separate ways which is best!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp / Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" / Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.