Stats: 3,197,407 members, 7,964,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:35 PM

Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge (25286 Views)

Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? / Send Your Congratulatory Message To Our Mr Nairaland Here!!! / Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2011
Handle: Faakay

STATS: Engineer

Eyeing: Rokiatu  

Reason: she changes her profile pics like pure water enticing us with her nyash

Question to her: would u mind having a 1 night stand with me?  grin

Do i need a reply: not really
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by wysenas(m): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nayah,how is france?hope fine.iam in Abuja dodging BH's bombs.we are used 2 it.according 2 GEJ,there are terrorists every where.whats d time in france now?its 10.16pm in Nigeria now
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Feraz(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2011
. . . . .from the replies i'm seeing here, seems like it's only those who follow up the romance section are the ones being admired. . . . .funny replies here though & a very interesting thread. . . . .
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2011
^^ shocked bombs??
it's 1hour more than Nigeria
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by tellwisdom: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2011
Tellwisdom: Billionaire OIL/TELECOM/FOOTBALLCLUB

Eyeing: NOBODY AT ALL
Reason: DESPERATE PEOPLE HERE
DO I NEED A REPLY: Dont mind undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Enosa1(m): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2011
Searching, searching, search. Can't find my name, IS SOMEONE NOT EYEING ME?. HAHAHA,
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Lax75(m): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2011
BABE!:

Ogini na? Kini mo se to warrant ke ma le mi kaakiri pele ounje?   sad

Hope you understand yoruba o.lol

Haba, omoge,

Dada ni mo gbo e. Emi ro pe omo nna ni e. All good. Ma da mi loun, mo like spirit e ati sense of humor to ni. You are cool with me any day jor.

But for real ooo, are you like in your teens? You look like you are 13 ooo.  tongue
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by IbroSaunks(m): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2011
Otunbakay:

Wow! What a thread. It feels so good to know that N/landers feels this much about themselves. After all the curses; e-fighting and swearing. Atleast, for ones no tribal sentiments; no religious divide. Love is really strong and powerful!
hehehe, e-fighting, true dat!!
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2011
@Babe, u ain't a substitute, I have always had a crush on you, Remember?  wink wink wink grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue,

@seed, sumtin, You still Mum's boi, opus don't do kids, haha,
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2011
@Nayah, if you end up not marrying a 9ja, I will be disappointed, lol, wink wink
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by 9ja4eva: 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2011
Interesting
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2011
Otunbakay:

Wow! What a thread. It feels so good to know that N/landers feels this much about themselves. After all the curses; e-fighting and swearing. Atleast, for ones no tribal sentiments; no religious divide. Love is really strong and powerful!

Love transcends colour, creed, tribes, nationalities, e.t.c, Isn't love magical?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink tongue tongue tongue tongue smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by BABE3: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2011
Lax75:

Haba, omoge,

Dada ni mo gbo e. Emi ro pe omo nna ni e. All good. Ma da mi loun, mo like spirit e ati sense of humor to ni. You are cool with me any day jor.

But for real ooo, are you like in your teens? You look like you are 13 ooo.  tongue

Thank you.

I love the "Omo Nna" vibe. Omo Yoruba ni mi. I'm just a wannabe.  grin

lol.  Yh, I'm in my teens; 19, to be precised.  
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by wysenas(m): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nayah,thx 4 taking yur precious time 2 reply my thread,gdnite iam off 2 bed.till 2morow!
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2011
@babe, u like omo igbo?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2011
you're welcome wysenas!!!
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Olalimits(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2011
my name Olalimits
I admire Wumi Jimoh
Reason We share the sme birthdate
Reply not essential
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by seunbballo(m): 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2011
Too many fine girls to eye!! Wahala dey!!
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2011
Interesting. u never know, someone might just meet their life partner on here.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by emofine(f): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2011
Mon nom:

Emofine (pronouced eemorfeenay)

Vital Stats:

Student/ Entrepreneur

I have been eyeing:

lefulefu and Inked Nerd

Because:

I love his pidgin grin

I privately enjoy reading her posts - she's seems like a free spirit and unconventional. . . oh and I like her username ( alright it's my artistic antennae that draws me to this person)

Do I need their reply

only if he no fit yab me finish angry

if she so wishes, but preferably yes

Question:

What soap does your oyibo babe use to scrub you grin . . . nah I'm kidding but seriously lefu do you write sketches? if not I think you should consider it because you funny pass basketmouth sef

Inked I'm an artisit too, you wanna do a collabo someday?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by r231(m): 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2011
na wa o

how many pple wan take dis Nayah now cheesy cheesy

e be like say i go put her up for auction to the highest bidder grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Otunbakay(m): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2011
IbroSaunks:

hehehe, e-fighting, true dat!!
Yesssssss o!
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by seedord247(m): 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2011
r231:

na wa o

how many pple wan take dis Nayah now cheesy cheesy

e be like say i go put her up for auction to the highest bidder grin grin grin

Please let it be Buy It Now
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by r231(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2011
seedord247:

Please let it be Buy It Now

you get paypal acct grin cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Sagamite(m): 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2011
Name: [/b]Sagamite aka "Balogun leyin obinrin" aka "Hot boy" aka "I'ma flirt" aka "Hold on to your chic" aka "Dutty talker" aka "Prof of womantology" aka "I'ma hit that" aka "Juice lover" aka "She wants it" aka "Mo baaad gan" aka "Professional ashewo" aka "No waste time" aka "Naughty teddybear" aka "funminigoodstuffjor" aka "How do you wanit?" aka "Mo ni issues"

[b]Vital Stat:
13.2 inches/Human Vib-rator/Get-down-on-it, Gett-dowwn-onnit expert/Rock Star (I'ma rock ya world)

The person you are eyeing: Jennykadri

Why are u eyeing the person: She keeps on talking dirty like if she can rock it in the bedroom. Talking raw like if she got game and can rock you.

Do you need the person to reply you or not: Yes, so she can come for a showdown in my bedroom. I wan show am say na me be the oga, im na apprentice.

A question for the person to answer: You think you are good in bed? Oya, maa bor, je ka ri e (OK, come over, lets see what you got). Just one night pere, I will finish you. I will slam you like a hard working coal-powered train (fuku, faka, fuku, faka, fuku, faka, PUUUUU, fuku, faka, fuku, faka, fuku, faka, PUUUUU . . . . . . ) you go leave your husband and move in asap.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by seedord247(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2011
r231:

you get paypal acct grin cheesy

My paypal account get limit for black girlz or can i use get it now and pay later button and plz don forget to Check my Feedback 8,890.

what's the starting the bid?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Otunbakay(m): 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2011
obo_man:

Love transcends colour, creed, tribes, nationalities, e.t.c, Isn't love magical?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink tongue tongue tongue tongue smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
You can say that again and again! Really love is MAGICALLY ELECTRIFYING .It makes life THICK.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2011
Sagaaaamiiiiiiiiiiiite hehehehe
NL too funny  grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by MrResource(m): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2011
Resource

Order of Adam Smith
Eyeing?#nope# admire-Nayah
Reason: sense of humour,soft spot for my kamer sis(was born and bred there)

Salut cheri!, j'aime comment tu te comporte içi, Sourire? Superbe!
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by seedord247(m): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2011
Those of you calling Nayah . Nayah . Nayah . Nayah .

what make you pple go afta her is just becuase of her Manchester. I bet you if you see freecocoa Man U Una go leave Nayah alone.

Btw Nayah Can we see your barcelona?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by grafikii: 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2011
okay i will say mo hot n freecoaco because of the way the finishes arsenal fc, why is no one admiring arsenalfc, beaf, aljerim,islamrules an so whats wrong, i guess its good to be good, by the way no luv for musiwa?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by publisher(m): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2011
[size=15pt]My name is Publisher.

I am bald,dark and boe legged. I have big teeth but small lips. I have a pot belly too. However,i am a very nice guy by heart.
My crush is NAYAH,she may be the beauty that a beast like me really needs.
Just one question,NAYAH,Are u really female? or some g^y warri boy? kiss kiss
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) / What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience