Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,303 members, 7,947,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

International Day Of Charity - 100+ Inspiring Grants For Ngos And Individuals - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / International Day Of Charity - 100+ Inspiring Grants For Ngos And Individuals (126 Views)

HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC / Access Bank Hosts NGOs and Policy Makers / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Day Of Charity - 100+ Inspiring Grants For Ngos And Individuals by dataorb: 6:19am On Sep 05, 2023
International Day of Charity is observed on September 5th each year, with the 2023 theme being “Global Solidarity to End Poverty.”

This theme emphasizes the importance of a worldwide effort to combat poverty.

To mark this day, I have compiled a list of 100+ grants available to NGOs and individuals working to support the rights of marginalized and disadvantaged communities across the globe.

I made this compilation as part of a wider effort to get more grants to my @getDataOrb startup programs.

To get a copy of this guide do the following:

Reply this post with DM me
Re: International Day Of Charity - 100+ Inspiring Grants For Ngos And Individuals by Nardeant: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2023
Charity, in all its forms, is a beautiful way to give back and contribute to causes that resonate with us.
Re: International Day Of Charity - 100+ Inspiring Grants For Ngos And Individuals by TyWong: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
It's a reminder that each of us can play a part in creating a better world. Here's something unique to consider for those who want to make a difference in their own way – the donate car Minnesota program. It's a pretty nifty initiative that allows folks in the North Star State to put their old vehicles to good use for a charitable cause. In my personal experience, I've found that giving back, whether through grants, donations, or even something as unconventional as donating a car, brings immense fulfillment. It's a reminder that we all have the power to make positive change, no matter how big or small our contributions may seem.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Small Business In Nigeria, Funding And Growth Strategies / 5 Jaw Dropping Earnings Of Dangote Group In 2023 So Far / What Is Your Role As A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.