Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,005 members, 7,919,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:36 AM

I Change Private Jets Like Bicycles – Bishop Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Change Private Jets Like Bicycles – Bishop Oyedepo (131 Views)

Wealthy Pastors Flying Private Jets Will Find It Difficult Making Heaven! / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Change Private Jets Like Bicycles – Bishop Oyedepo by Atunga: 7:03am On Sep 05, 2023
The President of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, also known as Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, has bragged that he and his church change private jets like bicycles.

He said his acquisition of a fleet of private jets was by divine mandate.

In a recent sermon, Oyedepo said though God had revealed to him that he would fly in private jets, he and his church never invested any human energy into realising it.

The cleric said he was able to acquire four private jets, including Bombardier Challenger 604, Grumman Gulfstream I (G-159), Gulfstream IV (G-IV) and Gulfstream V (Gee-5), because God has blessed him richly.

“God told us we are going to fly; if He left us to plan to fly, it wouldn’t enter our budget in the next ten years. We are just changing planes like we change bicycles because His blessings make us rich and add no sorrow.

"We didn’t confess; we didn’t pray, pray for the plane to do what? They asked me, which kind of plane and I said any kind. I don’t know the name of any because I wasn’t shopping for it,” Pulse Nigeria quoted Bishop Oyedepo as saying.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/03/i-change-private-jets-like-bicycles-bishop-oyedepo/
Re: I Change Private Jets Like Bicycles – Bishop Oyedepo by MrsTwrite(f): 7:15am On Sep 05, 2023
Vanity upon vanity.
Re: I Change Private Jets Like Bicycles – Bishop Oyedepo by Righthussle: 7:57am On Sep 05, 2023
Atunga:
The President of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, also known as Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, has bragged that he and his church change private jets like bicycles.

He said his acquisition of a fleet of private jets was by divine mandate.

In a recent sermon, Oyedepo said though God had revealed to him that he would fly in private jets, he and his church never invested any human energy into realising it.

The cleric said he was able to acquire four private jets, including Bombardier Challenger 604, Grumman Gulfstream I (G-159), Gulfstream IV (G-IV) and Gulfstream V (Gee-5), because God has blessed him richly.

“God told us we are going to fly; if He left us to plan to fly, it wouldn’t enter our budget in the next ten years. We are just changing planes like we change bicycles because His blessings make us rich and add no sorrow.

"We didn’t confess; we didn’t pray, pray for the plane to do what? They asked me, which kind of plane and I said any kind. I don’t know the name of any because I wasn’t shopping for it,” Pulse Nigeria quoted Bishop Oyedepo as saying.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/03/i-change-private-jets-like-bicycles-bishop-oyedepo/

Odogwe so your god has all these riches yet collects my old grandparents feeding money every sunday? I don't blame you.

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Life Still In The Flesh Chris Oyakhilome / Healing Stream Chris Oyakhilome / 7 Contradictory Cultural Trends And Ways Christians Can Respond With Integrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.