Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,094 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:10 PM

Ebook, Content , Blog ,Job - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ebook, Content , Blog ,Job (144 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebook, Content , Blog ,Job by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2023
For over five months I kept my client ebook project low key since May.

As a digital marketer you must be very secretive and you must be loyal to your customers which is what my brand signify.

Happy birthday in advance to my client @merryheartcatering

Congratulations to you being a latest Author am greatly honor to be the one to do this your project with you.

I'm so excited to announce the launch of my new ebook, 30 Costly Mistakes Caterers Make!

This comprehensive guide will teach you how to avoid the most common mistakes that caterers make, so you can deliver flawless events every time.

Pre-order now for only #1500 until the end of the month, and save #3000!

I'm celebrating my birthday by offering this special price, so don't miss out! Pre-order your copy today and learn how to become a more successful caterer.

The clock is ticking! Prices go up to #3000 next month, so don't wait. Pre-order your copy now and start avoiding costly mistakes today!

I can't wait to share this ebook with the world and help caterers everywhere improve their businesses.

Thank you for your support

1 Share

Re: Ebook, Content , Blog ,Job by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2023
If you are looking for interesting content ⬇️

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100091555684451&mibextid=LQQJ4d

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing
Re: Ebook, Content , Blog ,Job by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
Blog Tutorial & Blog Monetization (Earn in Dollars or Naira) For One Month Training With Digital Bimpe

Fee: 50k

Refer and Recommend someone that will need my services

Contact Digital Bimpe To Be Your Bio Optimization Expert

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

#dashpressmedia

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwvvzblsXQU/?igshid=NjFhOGMzYTE3ZQ==

1 Share

Re: Ebook, Content , Blog ,Job by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hi

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Adults With Autism, Children With ADHD / Top Ninja Blender Reviews: Unveiling The Best Picks Of The Year / Kenyan Ex-governor Promises To Release Arrested Fake Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.