Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,044 members, 7,973,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:26 PM

To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. (3885 Views)

Nigeria Google Adsen.se Account Urgently Needed / Top 10 Best PPC (pay Per Click) Publisher Networks For 2014 / Pls, Any Publisher In The House? For Exercise Book Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by doczero: 6:09am On Sep 02, 2012
This an interesting topic. I will also like 2sexy to explain how to pay the flipping fee in flippa if someone doesn't have a paypal account. Thanks
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by lilmama1: 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
I need help on my new blog. I need someone who knows abt blogger or to educate me on so many tins. I will be so greatful if u can send your phone number to me for me to call you.
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by DTalented(m): 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
Please thread, dont die! I'm following you!
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by barapistis(m): 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
lil mama: I need help on my new blog. I need someone who knows abt blogger or to educate me on so many tins. I will be so greatful if u can send your phone number to me for me to call you.

I could help u..pm me
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by Jamji: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
2sexy: If the name is the problem, simply log in to your adsense account and change the name to reflect the name for the dorm.

TIP: if you have made good amount of money from adsense, simply sell it on flippa.com . Goto flippa.com and see how much adsense sites are sold for. You will be amazed at what you are sitting on--GOLD! Adsense site sell like hot cake. Simply click on 'just sold' tab and see things for yourself. It like killing two birds with one stone.

If you need help in this regard, I can help you.
this is the best advice. But you still get to lose that potential adsense goldmine.
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by okennaM: 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
Godmother: To your first question, you can get your money only by paying into a dom account. That's the only option available to Nigerians as of now. To your second question, you cant pay a check into a dom account with a different name. The money can only be paid into an account bearing the same name as the name on your check
please I need a guide on how to create account with googleadsense?.
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by DTalented(m): 4:39am On Mar 08, 2013
@2sexy, i sent u an email.
Please reply
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by kaysy(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
blogexpert:

Yes, but you need to buy a custom domain for it first.

Thanks for this info, but i want to know its a must to buy a domain name before adsense account can be approved? google has since rejected my adsense account application and i've lost interest in it, but if domain name is the only problem then, lets see how it goes... but i need to be assured here.

But wait o... if i get the domain name, is it a must to always get it every year?
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by barapistis(m): 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2013
kaysy:

Thanks for this info, but i want to know its a must to buy a domain name before adsense account can be approved? google has since rejected my adsense account application and i've lost interest in it, but if domain name is the only problem then, lets see how it goes... but i need to be assured here.

But wait o... if i get the domain name, is it a must to always get it every year?

if you continue with this type of mentality,u will get the adsense account and loose it..trust me, lost it twice.comin on line to make money means having a business on the internet.4 the domain name u pay yearly.around 1400.on the average
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by kaysy(m): 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2013
bara pistis:

if you continue with this type of mentality,u will get the adsense account and loose it..trust me, lost it twice.comin on line to make money means having a business on the internet.4 the domain name u pay yearly.around 1400.on the average

I don't understand... please expatiate
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by barapistis(m): 1:14am On Mar 09, 2013
kaysy:

I don't understand... please expatiate

if you so need an adsense account ,thats becos you want to make money from google and the likes.making money thru adsense is good and easy but that not the only way to make money online .if you are putting up a site just to be able to make some euros tru adsense,you getting it wrong.the desire to make quick cash will make you lose the account.the content on your blog is suppose to bring the desired traffic and make you the money.thats what google wants.now think about this,imagine the time it will take you to put down original content your blog at all time. went thru your blog and i kinda like it.
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by kaysy(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
bara pistis:

if you so need an adsense account ,thats becos you want to make money from google and the likes.making money thru adsense is good and easy but that not the only way to make money online .if you are putting up a site just to be able to make some euros tru adsense,you getting it wrong.the desire to make quick cash will make you lose the account.the content on your blog is suppose to bring the desired traffic and make you the money.thats what google wants.now think about this,imagine the time it will take you to put down original content your blog at all time. went thru your blog and i kinda like it.

I don't need adsense account just to make money from it, the money i make from my educational business is enough for me but i just like the fact that ads appears on websites and i wana have something like that too
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by DTalented(m): 12:20am On Mar 10, 2013
kaysy:

I don't need adsense account just to make money from it, the money i make from my educational business is enough for me but i just like the fact that ads appears on websites and i wana have something like that too
Really? I wish i can believe this.
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by kaysy(m): 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2013
DTalented:
Really? I wish i can believe this.

Everyone has a right to freedom of expressions, opinions and believes.
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by naijafinder: 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
So how do I cash the cheque here in Nigeria? It’s easy. You need a domiciliary account for this. This is a US Dollar Bank Account that you will have to open and operate at your local bank; and this is the account into which your cheque will be cleared into. I normally use Guarantee Trust Bank and it only took $100 (N15,000 give or take) to open this account. Some people do close the Account immediately after clearing the money and withdrawing it so that they can have their N15,000 in the Account. NOTE: The Account is FREE in most banks, it’s just that your minimum balance must be N15,000.

Read more at: http://www.naijafinder.com/general-discussions/303482-how-cash-google-adsense-check-nigeria.html
Copyright © Naijafinder.com
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by scalpking: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
please can someone educate me on how to get approved by google adsense
www.nigerianrooster.com
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by tony8: 4:36am On May 01, 2022
Hi l stumbled on this post about 3 AM and l want to share my experience. First and foremost, my main and only job is blogging and l have been at it for 8 years. I work when l like and leave a blogger life.

Apart from earning from your blog a good way to earn huge income is selling them, Flippa is my first choice because with a little patience you learn to navigate and sell successfully. I have sold over $1000 dollars about 600k NGN ( black market price) on one small website, and have sold till date more than one.
To sell successfully you need a website that earns income monthly preferably adsense or an affiliate website, drop ship websites are costly to run but attract from $5000 to $ 50,000 . Whatever your website makes annually you can sell for x4 to x20 the price.
How to sell your website on Flippa
Make sure it earns monthly
Pay the small registration fee
List the site and get paid if you accept a bidders price. Payment is made to you either through PayPal or escrow .
Guy l done tire l no write again at least l don give you some idea. You fit live big blogging no be lie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana 1 Cedis Is Equal/equivalent To Usa $1 Dollar! !!" / Mind Map For Internet Blogging / Join The Best Networking Business - Sairuimall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.