Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,566 members, 7,948,171 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam (3455 Views)

Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew / Hugh Masekela Is Dead / Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam by allsaint2000: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2023

Australian actor, Hugh Jackman is currently enjoying life in the United Kingdom.

The 54-year-old actor who is well known for his role as Wolverine in the Marvel film series, is currently in the London to shoot the sequel of the film, Deadpool.

However, shooting has been put on hold because of the Sag-Aftra actors strike.

While the film production is on hold, Jackman decided to satisfy his craving for African food by visiting Enish – a Nigerian restaurant in London.

According to him, the Nigeria restaurant came recommended by his kids.

The visit astounded both the employees and patrons at the Oxford Street location.

Hugh was dressed casually in pants and a T-shirt, and might have easily escaped detection.

He did, however, pose for a picture that was uploaded to the Enish Instagram account and was more than happy to reveal his face.

a spokesperson for the restaurant revealed that Hugh visited the restaurant at the weekend and his group ordered a selection of dishes including BBQ chicken for starters.

‘For mains they had jollof rice with stockfish, yam porridge with chicken, jollof rice with fresh fish, Ogbono with pounded yam and fried fish. For drinks they had Coke, Nigerian Fanta and a large glass of Merlot.’

The spokesperson added: ‘He said it was his first time trying Nigerian dishes and his kids recommended they come there.

“He enjoyed his meal and we saw him swaying along to the Afrobeats played in the restaurant.

“He was a pleasant and friendly customer to have in the restaurant.’

Credit: https://jojonaija.com/hollywood-actor-hugh-jackman-visits-nigerian-restaurant-eats-pounded-yam-ogbono-soup/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam by Zonefree(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
I'm 99.793% certain the four black girls at the background of the photo did not spend a dime of their money there.

3 Likes

Re: Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam by NNTR: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
allsaint2000:

Australian actor, Hugh Jackman is currently enjoying life in the United Kingdom.

The 54-year-old actor who is well known for his role as Wolverine in the Marvel film series, is currently in the London to shoot the sequel of the film, Deadpool.

However, shooting has been put on hold because of the Sag-Aftra actors strike.

While the film production is on hold, Jackman decided to satisfy his craving for African food by visiting Enish – a Nigerian restaurant in London.

According to him, the Nigeria restaurant came recommended by his kids.

The visit astounded both the employees and patrons at the Oxford Street location.

Hugh was dressed casually in pants and a T-shirt, and might have easily escaped detection.

He did, however, pose for a picture that was uploaded to the Enish Instagram account and was more than happy to reveal his face.

a spokesperson for the restaurant revealed that Hugh visited the restaurant at the weekend and his group ordered a selection of dishes including BBQ chicken for starters.

‘For mains they had jollof rice with stockfish, yam porridge with chicken, jollof rice with fresh fish, Ogbono with pounded yam and fried fish. For drinks they had Coke, Nigerian Fanta and a large glass of Merlot.’

The spokesperson added: ‘He said it was his first time trying Nigerian dishes and his kids recommended they come there.

“He enjoyed his meal and we saw him swaying along to the Afrobeats played in the restaurant.

“He was a pleasant and friendly customer to have in the restaurant.’

Credit: https://jojonaija.com/hollywood-actor-hugh-jackman-visits-nigerian-restaurant-eats-pounded-yam-ogbono-soup/

cc budaatum

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam by budaatum: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
NNTR:

cc budaatum

You are appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam by Solofresh2: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Okay
Re: Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
Zonefree:
I'm 99.793% certain the four black girls at the background of the photo did not spend a dime of their money there.
Their parents maybe governors, ministers,judges.
Re: Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam by werisetogether(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hope he didn't stab the amala with his Wolverine claws...
Re: Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam by TheSuperX(m): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wolverine finally tasted Nigerian food. 😆
Re: Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam by Tron1: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nice
Re: Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam by Baronthecelebri: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nice one
Re: Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam by finallybusy: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
Okay.
Re: Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam by siofra(f): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
So, we should do what

1 Like

Re: Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam by waynetee(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
Enish is the largest African restaurant chain in the world owned by ENIola and SHola
Re: Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam by BlackAdam65: 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
I only see logan but where is wolverine

1 Like

Re: Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam by Jeon(f): 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
embarassed

I showed this to my nephew, and he has refused to talk to me.He's just 7 months old.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam by Greystone: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
One of my all time favorite actors Hugh Jackman 😎
There will never be another Wolverine like you Boss…

1 Like

Re: Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam by emmy512: 2:47am On Sep 06, 2023
Greystone:
One of my all time favorite actors Hugh Jackman 😎
There will never be another Wolverine like you Boss…
I was literally imagining myself in that restaurant and the act i would have put up .
Re: Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam by Kennyswag: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2023
enish owned by a yorubaman cool
Re: Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam by ceeceeuwa: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2023
How is this news Worthy? We eat pizza and Burger too?
Re: Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam by Obierika(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
This guy don dey old o
Re: Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam by Obierika(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
Kennyswag:
enish owned by a yorubaman cool

Yoruba amaka! cheesy
Re: Hollywood Actor, Hugh Jackman, Visits Nigerian Restaurant, Eats Pounded Yam by NNTR: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
budaatum:
You are appreciated. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYMTSfL_kTk

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nicki Minaj Stuns In Red At Her Brother's Wedding / SEE This Baby Bump That Has Got Everyone Talking (photos) / Curvy Instagram Model, Roman Goddess Recreates Blac Chyna Outfit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.