Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,473 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:40 PM

INEC Voter Education: Tinubu Rejects Okoye's Renewal, Olumekun Heads Committee - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Voter Education: Tinubu Rejects Okoye's Renewal, Olumekun Heads Committee (26072 Views)

The Most Transparent Since 1999: Tinubu Rejects EU Report On 2023 Election / Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council / Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Voter Education: Tinubu Rejects Okoye's Renewal, Olumekun Heads Committee by donmik: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
Fafesot:
Who are these people saying "All eyes on the Judiciary'?
You mean they should take power from the person who scored 8million plus votes and also first position to give to someone who came third with about 6million votes just because of Abuja 25% that even the constitution is not clear on?

If they call you animals, stop eating Vegetables as it furthers justifies the name "animal".

Go hug transformer with your worry against the constitution
Re: INEC Voter Education: Tinubu Rejects Okoye's Renewal, Olumekun Heads Committee by monerozi5590: 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
Okoye really did his job professionally. I like him.

Thank you for serving the country . I wish you well in your future endeavours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Voter Education: Tinubu Rejects Okoye's Renewal, Olumekun Heads Committee by Jnana19(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
Never would dey ruke nigeria thieves n betrayals
EggSauce:
even in year 2100 Igbos will not be president of this country and there will be no Biafra
Re: INEC Voter Education: Tinubu Rejects Okoye's Renewal, Olumekun Heads Committee by AfonjaPriest: 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Angela the fraudulent beggar is back!!!
Peartre:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Chiestar:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Another
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
And Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: INEC Voter Education: Tinubu Rejects Okoye's Renewal, Olumekun Heads Committee by Danniedpastor(m): 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
Fafesot:
You mean they should take power from the person who scored 8million plus votes and also first position to give to someone who came third with about 6million votes just because of Abuja 25% that even the constitution is not clear on?

If they call you animals, stop eating Vegetables as it furthers justifies the name "animal".

An animal who supports day light. Robbery. Keep supporting the one that will destroy you.
Ekpa
Re: INEC Voter Education: Tinubu Rejects Okoye's Renewal, Olumekun Heads Committee by Jostoman: 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Fafesot:

All eyes on the judiciary.
Re: INEC Voter Education: Tinubu Rejects Okoye's Renewal, Olumekun Heads Committee by Jostoman: 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
All eyes on the judiciary.
Re: INEC Voter Education: Tinubu Rejects Okoye's Renewal, Olumekun Heads Committee by Fafesot: 12:03am On Sep 06, 2023
Danniedpastor:

An animal who supports day light. Robbery. Keep supporting the one that will destroy you.
Ekpa
Human pls, tell me who was robbed..
Re: INEC Voter Education: Tinubu Rejects Okoye's Renewal, Olumekun Heads Committee by Coronavirus1: 1:54am On Sep 06, 2023
What happened to Niger delta's if youroba occupied all the positions Edo delta's
Re: INEC Voter Education: Tinubu Rejects Okoye's Renewal, Olumekun Heads Committee by GreyLaw(m): 4:59am On Sep 06, 2023
Fafesot:

From a person who stole 8 million votes. That's what you should say. Heaven knows that man didn't see 5 million votes!
Re: INEC Voter Education: Tinubu Rejects Okoye's Renewal, Olumekun Heads Committee by Chibuiken: 5:18am On Sep 06, 2023
Okoye will regret ever working for APC and Tinubu, as against Peter Obi. Look at all the blunders and rubbish he said before, during and after the 2023 election. That serves him
Re: INEC Voter Education: Tinubu Rejects Okoye's Renewal, Olumekun Heads Committee by HRMK: 8:43am On Sep 06, 2023
festus okoye sounds like somebody from the southeast!these people will always be in support of their own in detriment of other regions!could they be blamed for that?your guess is as good as mine!
Re: INEC Voter Education: Tinubu Rejects Okoye's Renewal, Olumekun Heads Committee by Charlie2020(f): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2023
Another Igbo man used and dumped
Re: INEC Voter Education: Tinubu Rejects Okoye's Renewal, Olumekun Heads Committee by Tochj(m): 9:20am On Sep 06, 2023
MEGAWATCH:
What good is that Okoye in the first place?
They often do fraudulent activity in the night and ask him to defend it during the day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan / Breaking: APC, PDP Leaders To Declare For SDP Tonight / Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.