Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,028 members, 7,915,982 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:23 PM

LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying (25380 Views)

Police Arrest Immigration Officer, Abdullahi Usman Linked To Odili Home Invasion / Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by Deemas(m): 6:20am On Sep 06, 2023
Christistruth03:
These People are so Wicked

Mary Odili didn't praise anyone
I am not even her fan but why are you slandering the poor woman

Let me have your number please, so I will send you data to watch the video first, thereafter we can talk.
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by Christistruth03: 6:36am On Sep 06, 2023
Deemas:

Let me have your number please, so I will send you data to watch the video first, thereafter we can talk.

I have Watched the Video it is on YouTube

Everything she said was in order
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by CSTRR: 6:37am On Sep 06, 2023
Joconceptbest4:
Some people go rest small after tomorrow
As long as you are not living in a different Nigeria from them, I think they would be fine.
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by Brownking: 6:56am On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv3aYzIgtu0

Olanipekun SAN and Fagbemi SAN (AGF) are Senior lawyers representing Bola Tinubu and APC respectively, at the PEPT

SOURCE: LP

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7827401/dont-blackmail-judges-losers-should#125558953

The Judiciary has been compromised
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by BALLOSKI: 7:13am On Sep 06, 2023

Also curious to every discerning mind watching the unfolding events in Nigeria since the February 25th Presidential Election is the fact that the PEPC that refused live television coverage of the hearings of the petition is now anxious to have the conclusion beamed live.

This fool doesn't know this live broadcast of judgment of the tribunal has happened before in 2019, 2011, etc?
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by orazx: 7:15am On Sep 06, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Who doesn't want to be on the winning side? She can read the handwriting on the wall, she has seen Peter girigory Obi has no case, he was chasing shadows

Are you not tired of whatever is going on in the country?
Bro, kill the spirit of tribalism in you and let’s pray for a new leader.
I run a Bakery and there has never been a day someone or about 5 people won’t coming in to beg for bread.
Flour is 40k now , Sugar 50k.
We bought flour 20k+ before this man became the president. We are not mad people we all know what is right. We are just fooling ourselves.

1 Like

Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by pandoragirigory: 7:28am On Sep 06, 2023
orazx:

Are you not tired of whatever is going on in the country?
Bro, kill the spirit of tribalism in you and let’s pray for a new leader.
I run a Bakery and there has never been a day someone or about 5 people won’t coming in to beg for bread.
Flour is 40k now , Sugar 50k.
We bought flour 20k+ before this man became the president. We are not mad people we all know what is right. We are just fooling ourselves.
Who is not tired of the country, everyone is tired but you cannot solve the problem by bitterness, anguish, hatred and animosity, no leader can singlehandedly solve Nigeria's problem, your hatred and indignation against personality and tribe will never work, learn to accommodate others first, undo all the unreasonable and anti unity thought in your life and let see how things work, igbos started fighting buhari and Fulani immediately he was elected, Igbos are fighting Tinubu and Yoruba immediately Tinubu declared interest in the presidency, see how they vilified Pastor Kumuyi, Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Adefarasin, Ooni of Ife, Fela Kuti that is dead, Wole Soyinka even babies were not spared by igbos like Reno omokri little baby and Seyi law's small girl, you want a better Nigeria by causing chaos and commotion? we will never submit to your blackmail and intimidation
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by Enice(m): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

Olanipekun SAN and Fagbemi SAN (AGF) are Senior lawyers representing Bola Tinubu and APC respectively, at the PEPT

Previous Thread:
It's like LP and stupidity are one an the same word. How does statements from a private citizen concern you? Your obi-idiots make silly and stupid statements everyday but no one is bothered, so what is wrong this time?
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by orazx: 8:00am On Sep 06, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Who is not tired of the country, everyone is tired but you cannot solve the problem by bitterness, anguish, hatred and animosity, no leader can singlehandedly solve Nigeria's problem, your hatred and indignation against personality and tribe will never work, learn to accommodate others first, undo all the unreasonable and anti unity thought in your life and let see how things work, igbos started fighting buhari and Fulani immediately he was elected, Igbos are fighting Tinubu and Yoruba immediately Tinubu declared interest in the presidency, see how they vilified Pastor Kumuyi, Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Adefarasin, Ooni of Ife, Fela Kuti that is dead, Wole Soyinka even babies were not spared by igbos like Reno omokri little baby and Seyi law's small girl, you want a better Nigeria by causing chaos and commotion? we will never submit to your blackmail and intimidation

That’s all lies. Tell me the Yorubas didn’t attack Peter Obi and I will show you a goat with two heads. The Igbo hardly abuse or attack, take Tinubu for instance during the campaign duration we saw videos of him abusing and downgrading PO even during live interviews too. Peter Obi never mention their names.
So when you talk about attacks and blackmailing you need to trace it back to it origin.
We all saw what happened in the election where they blocked the Igbos from casting their votes tell me it’s a lie. We saw the woman they attacked right? You can’t take power with force this Democracy we all know Tinubu is an advocate of hijacking elections.
Since we all Nigeria we have never seen an Igbo man rule the country yet you are talking about unity mind you GEJ isn’t Igbo. That’s not unity bro that’s the real hatred.
We just want basic things Good roads, free public schools and Electricity.
You actions here shows you’re also a member of suffering and smiling.
My brother the country is finished.
Let us try something new and different.
For instance take a look at his ministers we all know 70% of them are know corrupted leaders.
Wike demolished over 500 bikes or so, the question is what will put food on those people’s table? They will join bandits and kidnappers and they can’t attack the governments we are the ones that will suffer the attacks. He chose wike because he worked for him( illegally).
WE DONT WANT SUCH LEADER

1 Like

Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by Agugbadin: 8:25am On Sep 06, 2023
Allow the grandmother to rest,she has gone through a lot.
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by HRMK: 8:26am On Sep 06, 2023
WASTED EFFORTS OF THE OBITUARIES TO BLACKMAIL ODILI!IT WONT JUST WORK!TODAY IS 6TH OF SEPTEMBER 2023!THEY ARE TO BE PERMANENTLY SILENCED BEFORE 14TH HOUR OF THE DAY!MAY THE OBITUARIES REST IN PERFECT PEACE!LET THEM TRY AGAIN IN 2027!BETTER LUCK THEN!!
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by TheGift: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

Previous Thread:

I watched Her speak and as someone who is trained in and appreciates such aspects of the Law as the Independence of the Judiciary, it was shameful and embarrassing to watch.
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by superyokuti: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2023
But this woman has retired from active service. So why having sleepless night over her comments on these people. We shouldn't forget that she was a qualified lawyer before becoming a judge. So they knew each other very well.

Come are free to come for me na ur wahala
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by yankison(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hellu Pee scavengers are at it again. Let the innocent beautiful woman breaaaf. You have that responsibility.

God will punish soon with this ur attitude of defending wat is destroying our country .. If them track u now if it one stupid tiny ugly looking suffering boy u be
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by yankison(m): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
HRMK:
WASTED EFFORTS OF THE OBITUARIES TO BLACKMAIL ODILI!IT WONT JUST WORK!TODAY IS 6TH OF SEPTEMBER 2023!THEY ARE TO BE PERMANENTLY SILENCED BEFORE 14TH HOUR OF THE DAY!MAY THE OBITUARIES REST IN PERFECT PEACE!LET THEM TRY AGAIN IN 2027!BETTER LUCK THEN!!

I wonder where all u idiots usually come from or live in ..Are u saying what she did was right to you ? You lot are just oloriburuku with u Nigeria can't be good
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by obontami: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Peter Obi will never be nigeria's president. If like carry the matter go meet sango and amadioha. He's just wasting his time. grin
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by HRMK: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
a tribe where their youths wake their elders up with cutlass!why should anyone be bothered about them?this is 1715hrs!the tribunal has finally nailed the coffin of the #obidients!you still have the opportunity to seek redress at the APEX COURT!YOU WILL SUFFER SAME FATH!GREETINGS TO CHARLYBOY,THE AREA FATHER AND HIS AREA BOYS!PELE TI E OOOOO...BETTER LUCK IN 2027!BUT,MY ADVICE,NEVER PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN A BASKET AGAIN!!
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by Poll23: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Just like APC were playing till they pushed out PDP,

I guess you are not afraid of your shadows?

My comment was specifically meant for Nigerians but I just say let me check on you today
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by MEGAWATCH: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
Poll23:

My comment was specifically meant for Nigerians but I just say let me check on you today

Yeah you are right, it's meant for NIGERIANS THOSE in pains and in prison too!
Re: LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying by Poll23: 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Yeah you are right, it's meant for NIGERIANS THOSE in pains and in prison too!

Whatever you wish for yourself

it's meant for WELL WISHERS and not PROPHET OF DOOMS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Siege / Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed / Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.