Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,803 members, 7,938,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria - Autos (527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria (869253 Views)

TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. / Clearing A Vehicle In Lagos / Know The Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by kaysy(m): 10:31am On Jul 28
shegoon:
How much to clear Sienna 2005 both VIN and compromise

Full Duty ₦5.350m

Compromise ₦3.850m

See that 2013 Sienna I cleared up there, it's ₦3.850m

You can check my website https://www.theclearingagent.com/ to see some of my works.

For those having trust issues here, you can adopt the self payment method the client for this work used.

The total clearing was ₦3.850m
1) He sent me ₦1m to start the process without meeting me in person or knowing my office. You can choose to come in person and know my office

2) I processed the work and sent him customs assessment and declaration.

3) He went to the bank to pay by himself (That's the self payment method)

4) I finished the work, delivered the car at Ikeja, then he transferred my balance right there. Case Closed. Deal Done & Dusted.

I suppose collect delivery fee, but let's leave that one.

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by bengems(m): 10:40am On Jul 28
oliverjiad:
morning

2016:#6.5m
2017:#7.5m

Jaid

Thanks Jaid, I really appreciate
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 12:07pm On Jul 28
bengems:

Thanks Jaid, I really appreciate
ure welcome
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by shegoon: 6:42pm On Jul 29
How much to clear Rx 350 2008?both VIN and compromise
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by kaysy(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29
shegoon:

₦4.5m compromise
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by odosa12(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29
Good evening chief, how much to clear 2012 peugeot 508 ? Real price and compromise...both sallaum and griamaldi.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by odosa12(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29
Good evening chief, how much to clear 2012 peugeot 508 ? Real price and compromise...both sallaum and griamaldi
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by odosa12(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29
oliverjiad:
ure welcome

Good evening chief, how much to clear 2012 peugeot 508 ? Real price and compromise...both sallaum and griamaldi
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by mobbwc: 5:35am On Jul 30
Good day Boss and everyone, I would like to know how much it will cost to clear a Toyota Highlander 2015 and 2020 models. Thank you.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 6:23am On Jul 30
odosa12:

with #5.7m vin on both shipping line

Compromise #3.8m on both too

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 6:26am On Jul 30
mobbwc:
Good day Boss and everyone, I would like to know how much it will cost to clear a Toyota Highlander 2015 and 2020 models. Thank you.
2015:#5.9m

2020:#13.8m

Above qoute is for full duty

1 Like

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 6:29am On Jul 30
shegoon:
vin:#7.5m

Compromise:#5.3m

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by mobbwc: 6:54am On Jul 30
Thank you boss. I will PM.

oliverjiad:
2015:#5.9m

2020:#13.8m

Above qoute is for full duty
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by shegoon: 6:59am On Jul 30
Why the huge disparity in compromise clearing, #4.5m & yours #5.3m
oliverjiad:

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 10:11am On Jul 30
shegoon:
Why the huge disparity in compromise clearing, #4.5m & yours #5.3m
the exchange rate sir
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 10:11am On Jul 30
mobbwc:
Thank you boss. I will PM.

no shaking would be expecting
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by odosa12(m): 1:38pm On Jul 30
oliverjiad:
with #5.7m vin on both shipping line

Compromise #3.8m on both too

Jaid
Thanks boss
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30
odosa12:

Thanks boss
ure welcome
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by shegoon: 1:29am On Aug 05
I guess you mean compromise for Rx 350 2008 is #4.3
oliverjiad:

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 8:04am On Aug 05
shegoon:
I guess you mean compromise for Rx 350 2008 is #4.3
baba the more the exchange rate increase the more clearing charges increases too,its when it's 1,480 that gives 4.3m now its 1,620 ut gives 5.3m

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by scholarseyi: 4:20pm On Aug 06
Please how much is custom clearing ES350 2019
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by segun544(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06
Good evening boss,

I have 4 questions please

Please what does compromise mean and what does vin mean and how does it affect the clearing price?

What are the advantages and disadvantages of VIN and Compromise and which one is full duty?

Does this clearing price involves all the payments that will be made i.e once the car arrives Nigeria and this payment is made and all documents filled, will you be getting your car without any other hassles?

Finally, how much will it cost to clear a Range Rover evoque 2014?

Pardon my ignorance

1 Like

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 7:47am On Aug 07
segun544:
Good evening boss,

I have 4 questions please

Please what does compromise mean and what does vin mean and how does it affect the clearing price?

What are the advantages and disadvantages of VIN and Compromise and which one is full duty?

Does this clearing price involves all the payments that will be made i.e once the car arrives Nigeria and this payment is made and all documents filled, will you be getting your car without any other hassles?

Finally, how much will it cost to clear a Range Rover evoque 2014?

Pardon my ignorance
good morning

Compromise is as if ure also paying full duty but customs makes it looks like ure doing business, but it's 100 percentage

Both Vin and compromise is same just that compromise us the actual duty but customs would want u to see Vin as full duty while compromise is like under payment but not so, they're same

All document to acquire for Vin is also what you'll get for compromise and yes without no hassle once u follow the right channel

Whats the shipping line to give you best quote sir

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 7:47am On Aug 07
scholarseyi:
Please how much is custom clearing ES350 2019
whats the shipping line
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by kaysy(m): 9:15am On Aug 07
oliverjiad:
good morning

Compromise is as if ure also paying full duty but customs makes it looks like ure doing business, but it's 100 percentage

Both Vin and compromise is same just that compromise us the actual duty but customs would want u to see Vin as full duty while compromise is like under payment but not so, they're same

All document to acquire for Vin is also what you'll get for compromise and yes without no hassle once u follow the right channel

Jaid

Stop misleading people
Stop misleading people
Stop misleading people

Read this thing again and ask yourself if this make sense to you.

Maybe when FOU stops them at Ijebu-Ode, they'll present this your write up to prove that Full Duty and Compromise is one and the same.

3 Likes

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Balistic4: 9:26am On Aug 07
kaysy:

Stop misleading people
Stop misleading people
Stop misleading people

Maybe when FOU stops them at Ijebu-Ode, they'll present this your write up to prove that Full Duty and Compromise is one and the same.
Not taking sides but you didn't clear the air. If he is misleading people, what then is the difference? How do one easily differentiate the two? Will custom official catch you on the road with compromise duty and charge you for no duty? Please I am just asking to know. Cause I have a car that is coming in and I was told that in most cases, when you pay for full duty, agents just do compromise for you and you won't know the difference and you won't have issues with customs officials either, which makes me feel that what oliverjiad said might be true
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by kaysy(m): 9:37am On Aug 07
Balistic4:

Not taking sides but you didn't clear the air. If he is misleading people, what then is the difference? How do one easily differentiate the two? Will custom official catch you on the road with compromise duty and charge you for no duty? Please I am just asking to know. Cause I have a car that is coming in and I was told that in most cases, when you pay for full duty, agents just do compromise for you and you won't know the difference and you won't have issues with customs officials either, which makes me feel that what oliverjiad said might be true

The fact that they have different names (Full Duty) (Compromise Duty) shows there is something different about them. They are not the same and will never be.

If you have an agent that doesn't make you understand the nitigrities of the work so as to help you make informed decisions means they plans to shortchange you and to keep shortchanging you.

When your agents gives you your customs documents, you have the right to demand to know the difference between full duty and compromise duty just by going through that document.

If you don't know all of these then continue with your agent while we continue with our clients... Everybody eyes go open one day.

You people don't know that as an importer, you have right to know everything, but you have chosen not to use them.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Balistic4: 10:07am On Aug 07
kaysy:

The fact that they have different names (Full Duty) (Compromise Duty) shows there is something different about them. They are not the same and will never be.

If you have an agent that doesn't make you understand the nitigrities of the work so as to help you make informed decisions means they plans to shortchange you and to keep shortchanging you.

When your agents gives you your customs documents, you have the right to demand to know the difference between full duty and compromise duty just by going through that document.

If you don't know all of these then continue with your agent while we continue with our clients... Everybody eyes go open one day.

You people don't know that as an importer, you have right to know everything, but you have chosen not to use them.
then why did you bother quoting him? If you were not interested in passing information, you could as well looked and passed. You still said nothing. Fuel and gasoline are different words and they mean the same. Particulars and papers are different words but in the motoring world they mean the same. If you can't tell me the difference as you understand it then please shift.

5 Likes

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 10:15am On Aug 07
kaysy:

Stop misleading people
Stop misleading people
Stop misleading people

misleading you say grin

Have you ever delivered a consignment beyond the ijebu ode u said, no customs would ever demand ur head as far as you've paid what you're being told to pay, at mile2 here with full duty when it comes to big vehicle with your duty duly paid ure eligible for 10k, yes 10k it's what it is

More over I always see your write as selfish interest always, why not defend what you know than putting it to everyone like I don't know or doing the right thing

If I may ask you before now have u ever clear ur self to u client on here and outside that this what ure doing, I bet u never did,

See mr kazeem I always respected and expected you the most, even when u get even say the worse, I never antagonize u, baba we are all hustlers, hustle ur own I hustle my own

Also between me and u currently and ever since is compromise duty not as same as full duty

If not for the corrupt nation we are, if customs valuation are giving a value demanding for bribe and ure been giving a valuation sheet baba nah the duty that is supposed to pay out rightly, so were and how did I mislead

1 Like

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 10:18am On Aug 07
Balistic4:

then why did you bother quoting him? If you were not interested in passing information, you could as well looked and passed. You still said nothing. Fuel and gasoline are different words and they mean the same. Particulars and papers are different words but in the motoring world they mean the same. If you can't tell me the difference as you understand it then please shift.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 10:21am On Aug 07
Balistic4:

yes ure right that's what most agent does

It's better to ask questions than to be a novice forever that u would milked off severally, with what I just said and to explain further about the difference u could figure ur left and right about it

Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by segun544(m): 8:30pm On Aug 07
oliverjiad:
good morning

Jaid

Thanks for the clarification

Shipping line is RORO

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (Reply)

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.