Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,075 members, 7,946,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

U.s. To Expand Military Co-operation With Nigeria.new Scramble For Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.s. To Expand Military Co-operation With Nigeria.new Scramble For Africa (574 Views)

New Scramble For Lagos - This Day / Declaration: Rivers State Governor Elect Assures Buhari Of Full Co-operation / Pentagon Plan To Muscle Out China: New Scramble For Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U.s. To Expand Military Co-operation With Nigeria.new Scramble For Africa by mrwils(m): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2011
U.S. to Expand Military Co-Operation With Abuja.And President Jonathan Desperate To sell Nigeria Back To Colonia.
Abuja — The United States of America has indicated interest in expanding military and defence co-operation with Nigeria in order to tackle the emerging security challenges in the country and the West African sub-region.

This was disclosed yesterday in Abuja by the US Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defence in Africa, Amb. Vicki Huddleston when she paid a courtesy visit to the Minister of State (Defence) Erelu Olusola Obada in her office. Huddleston said she was in the defence ministry because of the meeting President Barrack Obama and President Goodluck Jonathan recently held on a number of issues including security.
Do not be fooled African People again.This is just an attempt to recolonialize Africa.
Do not be fooled African People. This is just an attempt to recolonialize Africa. There is no secret that the US, EU and others are facing severemonetary problems. Why are so many US Ambassadors to Africa and the head of Africom White and usually white men. It is also very clear that the majority of the world's natural resources are now located upon theconteinent. They need money and the only two places with money are China and the Motherland.
The last time I checked the colonial period had ended.Why does no one see the map of what is going on and this is an attempt torecolonialize Africa and steal even more of its wealth without returning it to the people of Africa.

Are you so naive as to believe this madness has gone on for all these decades without the blessing of the US, EU and other former colonializers. If President Obama is so concerned about human rights Why has he done nothing about the situation of ethnic persons, especially Blacks, within his own country?. What about those who have been robbing and raping in the DRC?.
Why is it when they wanted to invade Libya they went to the Arab Union even though Libya is on the African continent and a member of the African Union?.
Why have they not done anything to stop the slaughterby the Libyan Rebels against Blacks?
Why have they not stopped the mess they started in Libya and secured that country? Most importantly has anyone looked at the map?The northern portion of Africa is now being considered"Arab" and thus giving access to shipping and other transportation to"Arabs".

Once Central Africa is conquered, it will not be long before the recolonization is complete. Africa is the weathiest continet on earth yet its people are the poorest. Almost all of its resources are being exported for the benefit of the US and EU with little, if any, benefits to the people of Africa.
Do not be fooled by the Black face in the White House.The game the same. As the young people say whats up with that,
Following developing romanticism between Jonathan administration and U.S government on security question for our country . Let me repeat my earlier remark for those who did not hear me .

The American government is like cockroaches, they check into your house and do not check out . History of relationship between U.S and their good friends ended indisaster, Nigeria has always been a volatile baby . I strongly resent anysecurity or collegial relationship with that country that may rob us the stability we have all craved for . Many former colonialists and slave dealers are too desperate and nostalgic to return to what made them very rich historically .
By the way , why has it been a subject of debate to expand the voting vetoof the U.N to include Africa and other big players ? Recent global eventsis too fragile to keep that body like a personal property of the same musketeers who have enjoyed using terror and propaganda to achieve what they want.
The world has changed. Politicians no longer solve problems of their countries. They,now exist to loot their national treasury&enrich their family and friends. When they run out of ideas, they bomb themselves and cry terorism.
Fighting terorism is the new way that state terorism uses security forces to intimidate their enemies and limit the freedoms of their own citizens.The UK and the US are at it again. So we are now to be Headquarters for Al Queda?
The Scramble For Africa
Napoleon once said that " when China wakes up, the whole world will tremble", I say that when the Black race wakes up, human consciousness will experience a quantum leap, !!!

I feel so much pain in my heart, how long can we continue to look at injustice on the Africa continent? It happened during the time of our four fathers and we blamed them for been foolish and naive, but here we are now to our face, the west have come again by force and we are looking. Well, i pray our children should pass the blame on us for been stupid

Napoleon once said that " when China wakes up, the whole world will tremble", I say that when the Black race wakes up, human consciousness will experience a quantum leap, !!!

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Report Attracts 4,703 Visits To Nigerians Report Within Two Hours / New Face Of Governance ( A Satire) / Bankole's Running Cost Was Reduced To N100 Million As A Punishiment By Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.