Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,787 members, 7,918,501 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:01 AM

Please I Need You Help And Advice - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Please I Need You Help And Advice (634 Views)

Can You Help Me With A Valid Uk Billing Address / Can You Help Me Out? / Can You Help Me Out With A List Of Nigerian Online Forums? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need You Help And Advice by wasiu13(m): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2011
I am in need of loan to invest on large area of a farm land which i am still processing it direct from the state government here in benin city.please any one with usefull information can post it or text it to 08068840821 or email me at wasiuoloyede13@yahoo.com. God will bless and bless any body with good and positive advice.thanks
Re: Please I Need You Help And Advice by iyc(m): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2011
whatever the challenge, we make srepping stones of intended stumbling blocks. talk2iyc@yahoo.co.uk or 070-he-spy-cap
Re: Please I Need You Help And Advice by Godmother(f): 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2011
There are several ways you can get a loan in Nigeria. You will need to write a good proposal that will convince prospective investors that invseting in your business idea will benefit them as well. Goodluck
Re: Please I Need You Help And Advice by Lantean(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2011
@ Godmother:

I'm yet to meet any investor in Nigeria who's trully committed to "oyinbo" mentality of "make me sef helep somebody grow".
I don't mean to burst your bubbles wasiu13, but i've been there.

It doesn't matter if they don't raise your hope. But they are very CRUEL cos they'll raise your hopes then begin avoiding your calls, emails and visits after presentation. sad sad

It's sad Nigerians, often, claim to be what they are not sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Please I Need You Help And Advice by wasiu13(m): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2011
Please i need a serious and sensable reply

(1) (Reply)

Mf Media And Entertainment / A New IT Firm In Abeokuta / I Have $700 Of Paypal Cash And I Want To Sell It At N170/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.