Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,626 members, 7,878,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

Today Will Clear All Doubts Whether Nigeria Is A Criminal Enterprise Or Not - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today Will Clear All Doubts Whether Nigeria Is A Criminal Enterprise Or Not (806 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: The Criminal Enterprise Gang Will Eventually Destroy Itself / Timipre Sylva: Fuel Subsidy Is A Criminal Enterprise / Opinion: Clearing All Doubts On Buhari's Cloning/Impostor Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Will Clear All Doubts Whether Nigeria Is A Criminal Enterprise Or Not by Sharpsharp00123: 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
proeast:

Did you see Igbos supporting Evans or Invictus to be president? But you Yorubas shamelessly supported a drug lord, a criminal and impostor to be president because of tribalism. Tomorrow, I won't be surprised if you support Hushpupy too.

What a shame. Spits!
na your problem b dat

U go explain tire
Re: Today Will Clear All Doubts Whether Nigeria Is A Criminal Enterprise Or Not by proeast(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

My parents are so foolish they gave birth to Ewu like me. Tinubu has won yet my sufferings hasn't ended. I will still buy fuel 620 yet can't even feed well. What sort of fool am I?.

Lol, I thought you guys will be celebrating na, since Tinubu has won grin grin
Re: Today Will Clear All Doubts Whether Nigeria Is A Criminal Enterprise Or Not by killsmith(f): 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
proeast:

Lol, whether Igbos rule Nigeria or not, they will still be far ahead of you and your generations. A drug lord is ruling but a hungry man with no future thinks they're the ones ruling grin grin
Does the drug lord know you exist? Will you buy fuel cheaper than Igbos?

Your life will remain a struggle till the day you die simply because you lack knowledge to know what is best for you.

You're indeed brainless grin grin grin The joke is on you grin grin grin
When I saw the actual profiles of the sycophants like Victor adaojo and the likes, I was convinced that these People are actual failures in life using the election victory to console themselves.

1 Like

Re: Today Will Clear All Doubts Whether Nigeria Is A Criminal Enterprise Or Not by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
proeast:

Lol, I thought you guys will be celebrating na, since Tinubu has won grin grin

FYI, I did not support Tinubu nor voted for him.

Just happy your Messiah got served.

Nah weep me a river asap.

I need to swim in obidunce tears.

1 Like

Re: Today Will Clear All Doubts Whether Nigeria Is A Criminal Enterprise Or Not by proeast(m): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
killsmith:

When I saw the actual profiles of the sycophants like Victor adaojo and the likes, I was convinced that these People are actual failures in life using the election victory to console themselves.

The fact still remains that an average Obidient is far better than those fools supporting the drug lord. Most of them are condemned to suffer all the days of their miserable existence grin grin

Imagine some hungry bastards making that Tinubu won. Then what do they expect Seyi and others who would loot massively to do grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Will Clear All Doubts Whether Nigeria Is A Criminal Enterprise Or Not by proeast(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

FYI, I did not support Tinubu nor voted for him.

Just happy your Messiah got served.

Nah weep me a river asap.

I need to swim in obidunce tears.

Olodo, you did not support Tinubu, you did not support Obi. Then who did you support?

Tomorrow, sufferheads like you will still come online with fresh moniker to beg Obidients for money to chop grin grin
Re: Today Will Clear All Doubts Whether Nigeria Is A Criminal Enterprise Or Not by rdokoye: 6:54am On Sep 08, 2023
Jamestown123:
You guys are all m*d. Stop using emotional blackmail on some people, because there voted for their choice and you voted for yours. No politician is a saint in this Africa, the sooner you get that into your head the better. And don't ever in your life time think that Obi will stable Nigeria economy in just 8 years.

Stop being obtuse.
Re: Today Will Clear All Doubts Whether Nigeria Is A Criminal Enterprise Or Not by Jamestown123: 7:12am On Sep 08, 2023
rdokoye:

Stop being obtuse.
Go and blame your grandparents for spoiling this country in the first place. Nigeria should have been great a long time ago, but your grandparents prefer 1 maggi to good life for their children

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Servants Workers Shun Strike In Abuja- AriseTV / Wike To Bandits: Enough Is Enough / I’m A Man, Bobrisky Confesses In Court. Man Exposes Bobrisky, He Didn't Cut His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.