Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,571 members, 7,972,142 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:34 AM

Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection (51633 Views)

Bobrisky Shares A Video Of Himself In Just His Bra And Panties / Bobrisky Oozes Attention As He Shares A Video Of Himself In Just His Bra & Pant / Fake Boobs: Tragedy Averted As Bobrisky Almost Took Off His Bra For A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by razzydoo(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
21, can you do something for me?? grin
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by Papayaayasager(m): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
Thank God his not one of those Elon musk boiz, the owners of those bras could have been singing 2:30 felu oya ka turn up by now.
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by jojothaiv(m): 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
Drake is a superstar and nigga kind of play to the lousy emotions of these female fans, most of them wouldn't mind to go down with him however, man is gonna be calculative too.

The same poossies that could drag a ship through the desert could also drag a man who pander after skirts who's at the top to the bottomless pit.

This would be a cash cow for one hustling nigga in some run down part of the country.

Even panties is a valuable commodity to some of them.
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by mozona(m): 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
if na naija now, na ritual dem go dey think of now.
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by Papayaayasager(m): 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
See poeple girl friends bras o...I see one wey be like osan wewe.
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by LasgidiOnline(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
So dedicate one of his staff to be picking these bra's, Drake is really a clown.

1 Like

Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by CedarHoldings: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

If you come to my house you will think am manufacturing pants. The way girls throw pants at me in my dreams ehn
Ah that's what is affecting ur music career.

1 Like

Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by bizzibodi(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
I means the pull off those bras for stages.
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by winner37(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
If he was from Nigeria he would have be the richest guy in the town ...

What yahoo boys are digging to see this same thing is what he is having free heartedly..
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by BigYash: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
hahn:
Later they will say they don't need a man
You dey mind those confused bitches. They actually doesn't even know what they want.. Reason why you see them jumping from deek to Derk,drinking sperm up and down, calling same men scum.. cheesy Very anyhow gender...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by ufotunang: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
Girls do not have shame, dignity, intergrity...that is why is very easy to sleep with girls nowadays with no much stress
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by dalongjnr: 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
If assholes can fly,at place would be an airport!
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by Yoighaman(m): 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
In this life eh, just get money, but in a legit way....I can imagine how many guys are begging to date many of these ladies throwing their bras at Drake...

1 Like

Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by GoWithGood: 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
Women are just something else. Very loose set of people. These are people's girlfriends and wives but they shamelessly throw their bras and possibly undies on another man. Shame to all the useless ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by Moniya4Real(m): 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
Have they been washed? Hope he is not sniffing them at will o.
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
Clean and neat bra.
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by PDJT: 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
-Another bad day for women. This is why that Nairaland chap begged God not to give him a female child. grin
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by Afolue(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wahala, wahala, wahala..!
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by Paracetamol01: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
Omoh see money eehh....wish he was from one tribe in Nigeria,by now he for don cash out
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by Abujaexpress: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
Orika385TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoWKUR2DrM8?si=84MBp3XKceK_C4AQ

Drake shows off his HUGE collection of bras thrown on stage by fans during his It's All A Blur tour

Popular American/Canadian Musician Drake took to social media to show off his insane amount of bra collection: that is the number of Bra's that women has given to him or his female fans has given to him so far. The bra's where about 1000 or more.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw18KtiO6Av/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
They will find their way to Nigeria as foreign made or foreign used
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by Kevineleven(m): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
Na to sell those bra o, anything else is waste of money and time.
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by Domistar5(f): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
phemmyfour:
Yours is there, no be you get that ze-bra colour

grin You are teasing me.
I'm still wondering how a woman will throw her undie for a guy. Guys haven't throw their boxers for a female singer.
Some Girls keep acting weird.

1 Like

Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by Cmanforall: 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
MrAgbako:
Next time tell them you've had enough of them bras. Tell them you want their panties. Dem no kuku get shame. Dem go stone you with their menses😂

Imagine how many T*nubu will display, if its allowed in Nigeria
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by Silentgroper(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
ufotunang:
Girls do not have shame, dignity, intergrity...that is why is very easy to sleep with girls nowadays with no much stress

oga leave them like that .. let them be cheap to sleep with as long as she's not your sister abeg...

if they're hard to sleep with nw . na Una go stll complain..
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by Myer(m): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
Westerhoffe:
smiley
That's what rich cute dudes go through…
If you don't know how to control yourself, these would be less than the number of body counts.

And that's why he lost Riri.
Now she's happily married with ASAP Rocky.

He's a sworn lover boy.
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by ayenale1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
IMO this dude get time...
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by ayenale1(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
Omo this dude get time...
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by Simpubozz(m): 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
Life of a star ⭐️… women will always flock around. I can’t imagine Person serious gf go dey off bra for show.. God Abeg
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by MrAgbako: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
Cmanforall:

Imagine how many T*nubu will display, if its allowed in Nigeria
what happens to obi mad people fans? 😂 He said they always gives him advise
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by wasuka14(m): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
They suppose add pants nah, to complete it. Yeye they smell

Orika385TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoWKUR2DrM8?si=84MBp3XKceK_C4AQ

Drake shows off his HUGE collection of bras thrown on stage by fans during his It's All A Blur tour

Popular American/Canadian Musician Drake took to social media to show off his insane amount of bra collection: that is the number of Bra's that women has given to him or his female fans has given to him so far. The bra's where about 1000 or more.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw18KtiO6Av/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by NairaMaster1(m): 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
Westerhoffe:
smiley
That's what rich cute dudes go through…
If you don't know how to control yourself, these would be less than the number of body counts.

Small Small breasts
Re: Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:51am On Sep 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Very lustful boy.

I dedicate “Falling Back” by Drake to him.
Great jam!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOreUnGoIMg
Why is my girlfriend in this video wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits / Mercy Johnson And Her 'boyfriend' Stepped Out For Owanbe Yesterday / Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.