Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,816 members, 7,872,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Orlando Tangelo Tree Overloaded With Fruits - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Orlando Tangelo Tree Overloaded With Fruits (408 Views)

Orlando Tangelo (citrus) Fruit Tree Flowering In Nigeria / Citrus Seedling Needed Orange/lemon/tangelo/grape / Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Orlando Tangelo Tree Overloaded With Fruits by Anthony5: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
Welcome to our citrus-filled paradise! Join us as we take you on a journey through our backyard oasis, where our magnificent Orlando Tangelo tree is bursting with an abundance of delicious fruits. If you're a citrus lover, this video is a must-see!

Our Orlando Tangelo tree, known for its sweet and tangy flavor, has truly outdone itself this year. The branches are bending under the weight of countless ripe and juicy tangelos, creating a stunning spectacle of nature's bounty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9nL-DNB5NM?si=3x3wwcnb4g9bGdhG
Re: Orlando Tangelo Tree Overloaded With Fruits by keeper303: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2023
Anthony5:
Welcome to our citrus-filled paradise! Join us as we take you on a journey through our backyard oasis, where our magnificent Orlando Tangelo tree is bursting with an abundance of delicious fruits. If you're a citrus lover, this video is a must-see!

Our Orlando Tangelo tree, known for its sweet and tangy flavor, has truly outdone itself this year. The branches are bending under the weight of countless ripe and juicy tangelos, creating a stunning spectacle of nature's bounty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9nL-DNB5NM?si=3x3wwcnb4g9bGdhG

Please I need this specie of tangerine for my compound. How can you help me source for it? Thanks
Re: Orlando Tangelo Tree Overloaded With Fruits by Anthony5: 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
call or chat with me on WhatsApp, my number is 08150519477. My website aefarmtech.com

(1) (Reply)

Mature Rams Available For Sale In Ibadan / I CT Infrastructure Management / ‘nigeria Spends $1.5bn Annually On Importation Of Tomato Products’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.