Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,034 members, 7,931,544 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:12 AM

Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu (49155 Views)

Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo / Zack Orji And Benedict Johnson Daclares Unflinching Support For Bola Tinubu / Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Newsstories1: 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Asari Dokubo Send Strong Message to Peter Obi & Atiku Supporters Over PEPT Judgement

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0ZNJtI91p8
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Dpaulie(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Few of them are not bigot
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by soccerlite: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Emmexguy123:
Those judges are Raping and at the same time, beating our constitution to stupor.

All these misinterpretation is because they have collected their own share of national cake and more especially, Peter Obi is from the Igbo race.

Those Igbo politicians that are shouting One Nigeria should see what one Nigeria is all about.
Nonsense

Don't worry obi will soon get appointment

Shey you will be happy

You people talk as if obi is diff from other ethnic group nigeria politicians
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Morbeta11(m): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
Ambassador to France Appointment Loading for Yul Edochie!! The Dude is Smart unlike his Nzobu Nzobu Brainless Emotional Blodas!!

Hope you get appointment too....abi you get leprosy of appointments?
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Brush1: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
Ambassador to France Appointment Loading for Yul Edochie!! The Dude is Smart unlike his Nzobu Nzobu Brainless Emotional Blodas!!

You donโ€™t mind loosing your dignity with the hope of getting an appointment?
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by PotatoSalad(m): 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:

Am still very young. Maybe later in Life, I will join Politics and contest the highest Office in the Country. For now am busy building my career and Business.
Oshey building blocks.
Enjoying your parents food and coming here to create public nuisance.
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Tipster07: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
You keep shouting zoo up & Down and when it's Election time you expect people you tagged zoo and Animal to vote for you is that not Delution of the highest order
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Diligence: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
We hereby call on righteous democrats never to stoop low and allow Emilokans, Agbadorians, BaTists, & Ebolans to gloat over miscarriage of justice.

Don't ever keep mute; they are on the broad way that leads to destruction. Confront them, enlighten them, nay emancipate them; they are obviously bewitched! If anything, they should be ashamed and hid their faces forever
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by jeromestarks: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
MyAmericandream:
Awon Oni jeku je
Na wisdom be that. They're the wise ones. You're the foolish one.
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by CJStarz: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
As in, you can marry your own sister, no,you can commit INCEST because of Yul Edochie? Haaaaa, are you Olaniyi?

Ola9ja23:
God bless Yul family

These are few same people from that side

I can marry my sister for this man ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by olab059(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
MeNmyfamily:
Be wise Yul. The same people wey dey cheer you on now go later sabotage you and tag you IPOB if you contest in future.

That won't happen, cos Yul knows not to do pass himself, and he is very unbiased. During the time of the elections when some people were calling Lagos no man's land, he used his social media platform to speak against that.
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Bridget95(f): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
DJInfluence:
Ibo men wey understand the direction the wind dey blow grin.
wind blowing towards licking the ass of the oppressor.
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Jogs1900: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
Bro, are you sure they are posting him to France?
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Dennisochampa: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Wise move.... Politics and governance should NEVER be able tribe or religion...

Let's support who is there now and hope for the best in the coming years....
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by RomanGreen: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:

Brainless miscreant have spoken. You think everyone thinks with their stomach, ode...we gather dey, whatever rubbish Tinubu does will also affect you dingbats, you lots think you're doing obidients or a billionaire Peter Obi who has already conquered greed.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

If you think Tinubu will workz you must be high on drugs to expect someone who spent all that money just to get to power ...smh
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by colestephan86: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
Yul edochie in court to support his second daddy and political godfather .

BOLA AHMED AKANBI TINUBU...
So yul esoochie was part of the silent majority too.
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by jahsharon: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
MeNmyfamily:
Be wise Yul. The same people wey dey cheer you on now go later sabotage you and tag you IPOB if you contest in future.

If he contest in Lagos or in Igbo land?
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

Na wisdom be that. They're the wise ones. You're the foolish one.

I just wish can see you physically so that can use broom to flog that your brainless head. Nzuzu

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Blaze232(m): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
Why are you so daft

Get educated
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Ifebi82: 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
And yet ordinary aide you did not see despite all your efforts and noise.... It is a pity

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by caandi: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
Well Yul is not even of a notable character
So him supporting the president isnโ€™t surprising..
Even his family are tired of his stubborn character
Heโ€™s building up his political career
I wonโ€™t be surprised if he later joins Apc
Nothing can shock me again
Meanwhile check my profile if youโ€™re interested in getting the palm

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by candygist: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
MeNmyfamily:

Na lie, nobody go tag am as IPOB.
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Quodseverismete: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
Awa Afoja will still call them IPOB
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by AfonjaPriest: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
Angela the fraudulent beggar is back!!!
Christlad:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Chiestar:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Another
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
And Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Igboslayer: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
Igbo people wey sabi... No be like that confused cultist wey do living in bondage.
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by ezegenigbonine: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:

You dont even know how to pronouce your nzobu nzobu. Do you know the meaning of nzobu?

You just cursed your entire generation with that word onukwu
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by ezegenigbonine: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
A typical igbo man can never beg for food. So who cares?

Etelu ugba etelu ose ezigbote onye igbo ga na eme ofuma, osokwa nya buru n ime ozara.
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Juanmike(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ola9ja23:
God bless Yul family

These are few same people from that side

I can marry my sister for this man ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿคฃ
Your menopause sister like siofra? Thank but no thanks.
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by bewla(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
Don't stay the honest three
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Charly68: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
Love these men; they stand by their conviction without sentiment..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video / Buhari Replaces Bashir Abubakar With Idris Kassim Ahmed, Chief Security Officer / Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.