Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,381 members, 7,881,367 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? (393 Views)

Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" / Fact Check: Does Nigeria Have More People Living In Extreme Poverty Than India? / Does Nigeria Have An Intelligence Agency Such As Mi6, KGB And CIA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by Nelx(m): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
In light of current realities especially with today's tribunal rulling, does Nigeria still have a solution?

How can Nigeria be fixed? How do we make Nigeria better?
Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by iammo(m): 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
cool

By joining hands with the progressive to support President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR in rebuilding Nigeria of our dreams

If you can't support Tinubu then offer active Opposition and positive criticism

God bless Nigeria

Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by Righthussle: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
There's nothing to fix. Move on.
Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by Highlife217: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
The solution is leaving to any other better country in the world.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by baconline(m): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
No solution for now,leave if u can

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by Amotolongbo(f): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
iammo:
cool

By joining hands with the progressive to support President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR in rebuilding Nigeria of our dreams

God bless Nigeria

mu ra sii!
Continue!!

The same way you supported Buhari which has made Nigeria a better place abi?

3 Likes

Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by iammo(m): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
Amotolongbo:
mu ra sii!
Continue!!

The same way you supported Buhari which has made Nigeria a better day abi?

When you are patriotic you support your country regardless of who is in Aso Rock

You pray for your Country

Say whatever you like about Buhari, but atleast Lagos Ibadan that has been killing people since 1999 got fixed and southwest got a standard guarge rail
Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by Amotolongbo(f): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
iammo:

When you are patriotic you support your country regardless of who is in Aso Rock

You pray for your Country

Say whatever you like about Buhari, but atleast Lagos Ibadan that has been killing people since 1999 got fixed and southwest got a standard guarge rail
please go and tell that to the fools, not me.

So because I wanna be patriotic, I should support who dwells in the Aso?

5 Likes

Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by skj1377(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
We need to restructure the country.
Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by iammo(m): 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
Amotolongbo:
please go and tell that to the fools, not me.

So because I wanna be patriotic, I should support who dwells in the Aso?

Do you have any other choice?! He makes policies that directly or indirectly affect your life, so the least you can do is pray he makes good decision
Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by Nelx(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
iammo:
cool

God bless Nigeria

But the situation in Nigeria right now is dire. Things are not looking up at all. What happens if President Tinubu fails us like Buhari?

Do we suffer another 8 years?
Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by Nelx(m): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
skj1377:
We need to restructure the country.

Restructure the country into what? What is the best way to restructure it and how do we achieve that restructuring?
Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by truthhurtsnaira: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
iammo:
cool

God bless Nigeria

This is actually what not to do.

We need to stop upholding what WHITE MAN created to exploit us.

That’s the root of all this bull shyt.

The above person is just a N I G G E R… and you that is reading this are you as well?
Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by iammo(m): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nelx:

But the situation in Nigeria right now is dire. Things are not looking up at all. What happens if President Tinubu fails us like Buhari?

Do we suffer another 8 years?

Election holds every four years

You have to be optimistic

North presented General Buhari to tackle insecurity and for power shift

South Presented Tinubu to tackle Financial mess created by Buhari as Buhari is a top Accountant and Investor

Let's be prayerful and optimistic

Like I always say... Tinubu's time will favor me and my family

As people lament during Buhari, a changed my car, bought a land and did well for my self
Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by Nelx(m): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
Highlife217:
The solution is leaving to any other better country in the world.

99.4% of all accounts in Nigeria have less than 500k in it.

People are poor, how do you expect them to leave?

Also, no country became better by people leaving. What needs to be done?
Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by TimeMachine2: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ibo people rest 😴
Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by truthhurtsnaira: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
iammo:

South Presented Tinubu to tackle Financial mess created by Buhari as Buhari is a top Accountant and Investor

As people lament during Buhari, a changed my car, bought a land and did well for my self

Bull shyt.

How can you be presenting a Coup Plotter (Buhari) without certificate to come and be a democratic president… of course if you are a Nigger that would work.

Which South Presented Tinubu? You mean Criminals in APC that didnt even nominated a sitting Vice President LOL

You folks are cursed and KNOW IT lol
Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by iammo(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

This is actually what not to do.

We need to stop upholding what WHITE MAN created to exploit us.

That’s the root of all this bull shyt.

The above person is just a N I G G E R… and you that is reading this are you as well?

I don't know where you are from, but Ibadan that I am from, we started practicing Democracy before any white man

I am not a Nigger, nor a slave or colonized, I am from Jagun lineage of balogun line Ibadan

So Incase if you are slave or nigga speak for yourself
Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by iammo(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

Bull shyt.

How can you be presenting a Coup Plotter (Buhari) without certificate to come and be a democratic president… of course if you are a Nigger that would work.

Which South Presented Tinubu? You mean Criminals in APC that didnt even nominated a sitting Vice President LOL

You folks are cursed and KNOW IT lol

Your wailing and bitterness changes nothing it just amplifes poverty in your life

Am sure Obi's children and Atiku's children are already thinking how Tinubu's Economic policy would benefit them

But people like you are stuck on election loss

Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by Nelx(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
iammo:

Yet we both know the insecurity was not tackled. A lot of places still suffer from insecurity in the country..

I'm happy you did well for yourself under Buhari sir. But a greater majority of the population did not.
Is they no other option apart from being prayerful and optimistic? That's like depending on luck to pass your exams. It works at times but it is not how things should be
Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by Nelx(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
iammo:

Your wailing and bitterness changes nothing it just amplifes poverty in your life

Am sure Obi's children and Atiku's children are already thinking how Tinubu's Economic policy would benefit them

But people like you are stuck on election loss

That why we shouldn't fight each other but discuss a more progressive way to resolve the issue for everyone.

What can be done?
Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by iammo(m): 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nelx:

Yet we both know the insecurity was not tackled. A lot of places still suffer from insecurity in the country..

I'm happy you did well for yourself under Buhari sir. But a greater majority of the population did not.
Is they no other option apart from being prayerful and optimistic? That's like depending on luck to pass your exams. It works at times but it is not how things should be

You can always walk up to your Senator and House of Representatives member to sponsor an impeachment bill against Tinubu if you feel he under perform

Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by Successdude(m): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nelx:
In light of current realities especially with today's tribunal rulling, does Nigeria still have a solution?

No need. Leave it as it is.

All you got to do is to invest in yourself and your immediate community / family. Invest in people, invest in people, invest in people.

Invest in Nigerians and ignore Nigeria as a country. Choose the people who love life and concentrate on them - ignore the "dead" ones.

This is all you can do.

1 Like

Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by iammo(m): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nelx:

That why we shouldn't fight each other but discuss a more progressive way to resolve the issue for everyone.

What can be done?

Honestly I appreciate your cool headedness but the other guy throwing snide remarks , I will never tolerate such

I believe for Nigeria to develop we all need to focus on Council Government, Local Government, and State Governments more as this are the people whose policy directly affects us daily

Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by Abidele: 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
iammo:
cool

God bless Nigeria

These fellas rejoicing over the stupidity of the judges are the same people who cry of poverty and starvation?

Wow! Nigerians truly deserve to be poor and miserable...

Rejoicing that a person who've made serious economic blunders in just 3 months is going to rule them for 8 years?

Rejoicing over a man who licks microphone and lifts his walking stick during national anthem?

What exactly is funny right now?

Suffer nor de tire una?

Even food self una nor fit chop...
House na patch patch
School una pigin nor fit go...

Shameless lot...

Laughing at your future... Na hunger go kill una last last
Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by Successdude(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
iammo:

You can always walk up to your Senator and House of Representatives member to sponsor an impeachment bill against Tinubu if you feel he under perform

No there is no point for that now. So you guys would have freedom of everything you wish.

I think the best is to invest in people now.

I think it'll take a bersek person to take your advice - all that don't work here and you don't have to think you can keep wasting people's time. I think no sane person should have that thought of coming to do anything to tinubus administration plus his goons on payroll - I hope you're not one of them; but yet if you are, it doesn't change anything nonetheless.

Guys just have to invest in themselves and their immediate community.
Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by iammo(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
Abidele:

These fellas rejoicing over the stupidity of the judges are the same people who cry of poverty and starvation?

Wow! Nigerians truly deserve to be poor and miserable...

Rejoicing that a person who've made serious economic blunders in just 3 months is going to rule them for 8 years?

Rejoicing over a man who licks microphone and lifts his walking stick during national anthem?

What exactly is funny right now?

Suffer nor de tire una?

Even food self una nor fit chop...
House na patch patch
School una pigin nor fit go...

Shameless lot...

Laughing at your future... Na hunger go kill una last last

Poverty is speaking through you..

Tinubu or Peter Obi won't erase poverty from your lineage only hard work

My Grandparents worked hard to give my father quality Education

Father worked hard to raise me giving me quality private Education

That you Family failed you isn't Tinubu's concern

Work hard now so that your son won't be online in the future lamenting poverty like you
Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by Abidele: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
iammo:

Poverty is speaking through you..

Tinubu or Peter Obi won't erase poverty from your lineage only hard work

My Grandparents worked hard to give my father quality Education

Father worked hard to raise me giving me quality private Education

That you Family failed you isn't Tinubu's concern

Work hard now so that your son won't be online in the future lamenting poverty like you

Dummy... I am more privileged than your entire family put together...

I read about the struggles of you guys in the papers daily and feel so sad and hurt that my people are suffering. Unfortunately, you dead souls support the silly politicians who inflict you with pains...

I'm sure you struggle to make ends meet but come here typing rubbish
Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by Nelx(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
iammo:

Honestly I appreciate your cool headedness but the other guy throwing snide remarks , I will never tolerate such

I believe for Nigeria to develop we all need to focus on Council Government, Local Government, and State Governments more as this are the people whose policy directly affects us daily

This is a wonderful proposition. Thank you.
Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by Basic123: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nelx:

Is ANAMBRA ruled by Peter OBI fixed already?
Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by Nelx(m): 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
Successdude:

No need. Leave it as it is.

All you got to do is to invest in yourself and your immediate community / family. Invest in people, invest in people, invest in people.

Invest in Nigerians and ignore Nigeria as a country. Choose the people who love life and concentrate on them - ignore the "dead" ones.

This is all you can do.

This is wonderful advice sir. Thank You

Any other person has something to put in?
Re: Does Nigeria Have A Solution?? by Nelx(m): 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
Basic123:

Is ANAMBRA ruled by Peter OBI fixed already?

How do we fix Anambra sir?

(1) (Reply)

Wike Advance To Expel Atiku, Tambuwal From PDP / Taraba Guber: Tribunal Affirms Election Of Agbu Kefas / Is Prof Soludo Becoming A Tyrant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.