Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,173 members, 7,913,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:06 AM

Urgent Assistance Plz. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent Assistance Plz. (556 Views)

Hey Urgent Assistance! / Urgent Assistance Needed With Joomla - Newbie, Willing To Pay / Urgent Assistance Needed On Wordpress Website Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Assistance Plz. by chiefkpokp(m): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2011
Please nairaland, i need a help, I am a student of Mikon institute, webdesigner and programming, although i am just 1months old in the class now but i have learntmany thing, on how to use adobe flash professional cs5 and dreamweaver cs5, but the problem i am having is that, i have a lot of design and practices work thats so interesting and nice, and i wanted to share it with nairaland i mean to upload it here, But i cannot do that, I have ask my uncle severally but he has always said that when we gets to Uploading of files,FTP, then i will know more about, and he also said i have always wanted to be faster than my shadow, But i dnt think there is anything wrong for me to learn and ahead of other student, isn't it? Please I know that we have alot of portable designers here, thats why i have decided to consult you guys, Please help me, I just only want to know how to upload my swf here.
Re: Urgent Assistance Plz. by sisqology(m): 3:28am On Oct 17, 2011
firstly, go and learn good english before you start designing websites
Re: Urgent Assistance Plz. by chiefkpokp(m): 6:11am On Oct 17, 2011
I am very sure that the degrees that I have, you are not even gotting 50% of it, Did I call u here, If u dnt have anything to contribute why dnt you go and boiling stone, ad after boil then start eating it for all i care. Tafia,Olodo,Ode,Agbamu gbamu!
Re: Urgent Assistance Plz. by DualCore1: 7:19am On Oct 17, 2011
Its Monday morning, guys.

OP, For all you want to know use Google search. You need a location that is publicly accessible. Its best to get a cheap webhosting plan from anywhere. You can upload though an FTP client using FTP (File Transfer Protocol) or you can upload your files from the control panel that comes with your site.

Its good to be ahead of your students if you don't let it get into your head. That should not be the focus. Your focus is to improve yourself and keep widening your limitations.

I suggest you ask your uncle less questions, he doesn't seem like one that loves to answer newbies for fear maybe, that you won't understand a thing he says and would just lead to many other questions.
Re: Urgent Assistance Plz. by databoy: 7:20am On Oct 17, 2011
Great! Now here comes Dracula. What on earth do you want to learn when you dont want to learn simple english? You are really getting ahead of your shadow.
Re: Urgent Assistance Plz. by databoy: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2011
@dual core, no offense. The OP is so annoying.
Re: Urgent Assistance Plz. by joomlaman(m): 7:55am On Oct 17, 2011
Hmm!
Re: Urgent Assistance Plz. by chiefkpokp(m): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2011
Dual core thank you very much, I will make more research, and for u fool, U go die Raise yanch up, ogun or' gbera' .bi uhel
Re: Urgent Assistance Plz. by dhtml1(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2011
^^^Hey you, no insults in this great room please (*dodges* sacket of pure water)

(1) (Reply)

Blog Review / Gratifying / Need Your Advice Please...(will Take Less Than A Few Minute)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.